Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If anyone should have had a spinoff from Friends, it should have been Pheobe.
    Please Stop the Music

    Comment


    • Anyone else get a message like this from SimpleBoy in regards to the locking of Avril's Warrior thread on Pure Pop? Wtf
      Follow Me On Instagram

      The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

      #KING

      Comment


      • whaaatt
        he doesn't seem to be simple at all
        Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

        Comment


        • He also PM'd other long-time Avril stans threatening to get them banned if we don't stop 'insulting' her. Completely psycho.

          Comment


          • Avril topics are THE BE(A)ST

            Comment


            • People like him should be banned instantly.
              Cha Cha Instructor

              Comment


              • Originally posted by flopho
                whaaatt
                he doesn't seem to be simple at all
                Originally posted by Rihab
                He also PM'd other long-time Avril stans threatening to get them banned if we don't stop 'insulting' her. Completely psycho.
                Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                Avril topics are THE BE(A)ST
                Originally posted by spiritboy
                People like him should be banned instantly.
                Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that
                Follow Me On Instagram

                The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                #KING

                Comment


                • Aren't private messages supposed to remain private?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by biscuits
                    Aren't private messages supposed to remain private?
                    You just have that strict rule because of your nudes
                    Follow Me On Instagram

                    The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                    #KING

                    Comment


                    • "Simpleboy" is harmless, you can tell he really loves Avril Lavigne and he doesn't seem to be a delusional stan or anything.

                      The thing is that the guy actually had a point that many didn't understand. Sometimes when you check Avril's threads (you don't need to be a fan to do so) expecting there are some actual news about her music, etc. All you see is pages full of jokes and mockery, the way her fans treat her is like making fun or laughing at her, everything about her seems to be a joke and mockery these days, even her own fans.

                      And that was what "Simpleboy" was calling out, but instead everyone turned it against him and made him look as if he was crazy and wrong.
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MrLeonix
                        "Simpleboy" is harmless, you can tell he really loves Avril Lavigne and he doesn't seem to be a delusional stan or anything.

                        The thing is that the guy actually had a point that many didn't understand. Sometimes when you check Avril's threads (you don't need to be a fan to do so) expecting there are some actual news about her music, etc. All you see is pages full of jokes and mockery, the way her fans treat her is like making fun or laughing at her, everything about her seems to be a joke and mockery these days, even her own fans.

                        And that was "Simpleboy" was calling out, but instead everyone turned it against him and made him look as if he was crazy and wrong.
                        Yes, I agree.

                        Comment


                        • Check out my weekly top 20 personal chart
                          Follow Me On Instagram

                          The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                          #KING

                          Comment


                          • It's so cold, this puss can't take it!
                            Please Stop the Music

                            Comment


                            • much too cold
                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MrLeonix

                                And that was what "Simpleboy" was calling out, but instead everyone turned it against him and made him look as if he was crazy and wrong.
                                Glad you said it. He was harmless, had good intentions.
                                Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                So does her microphone

                                Comment


                                • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Airwrecka!

                                  If this is true and you have locked your account you will be Fu**ing missed here. WTF

                                  Remember to buy AL6 on iTunes! <3
                                  #Pray4AL6

                                  Comment


                                  • [youtube:3j5prjy7]0G3_kG5FFfQ[/youtube:3j5prjy7]

                                    Daniel
                                    #Pray4AL6

                                    Comment


                                    • Airwrecka was always sweet to me, he would constantly ask me about Spanish, his passion for the Spanish language was something that I always found interesting, cool and cute. We used to chat a lot and It saddens me to know he decided to go.

                                      But I personally think there's always a moment when people simply move on from things and phases, we will eventually leave Ukmix someday as well, Airwrecka had his time here and now I'm sure he's ready for a new great period in his life.

                                      I'll definately miss Airwrecka.
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                      Comment


                                      • An amazing era coming to its end! THANK YOU AIRWRI FOR EVERYTHING u've given us throut these years. <3 You'll forever be missed on here but ofc we'll stay in touch

                                        we're coming for that bunny island!!

                                        [youtube:3q9mbr4b]84pRga_47ws[/youtube:3q9mbr4b]

                                        Comment


                                        • Posting Fly is such an insult atleast pick a good song!

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Storyteller
                                            Posting Fly is such an insult atleast pick a good song!
                                            FLYYYYYYYYY FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYAAHA

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Storyteller
                                              Posting Fly is such an insult atleast pick a good song!
                                              It's the perfect song. It's iconic! :evil:
                                              #Pray4AL6

                                              Comment


                                              • So don't u ever say ur giving UUUUuuuuUUUUpppPP :(

                                                Comment


                                                • Wait what happened to airwrecka?
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

                                                  The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                                                  #KING

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                    Wait what happened to airwrecka?
                                                    He quit moderator and he's also going to stop visiting the site.
                                                    Please Stop the Music

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X