• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COME BACK AIRWRECKA!!!

[youtube:255y7epn]vtbDB4jaChQ[/youtube:255y7epn]
    #Pray4AL6

Comment

• There's a certain user I can't STAND on here, acting all entitled, but they're just acting loony because someone forgot to give them their meds!
      Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
        There's a certain user I can't STAND on here, acting all entitled, but they're just acting loony because someone forgot to give them their meds!
        I know to who you are referring to

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
          Originally posted by Crackiswack
          There's a certain user I can't STAND on here, acting all entitled, but they're just acting loony because someone forgot to give them their meds!
          Spill
          #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
            Originally posted by Nippian93
            Spill
            No, I can't do it, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
              He also PM'd other long-time Avril stans threatening to get them banned if we don't stop 'insulting' her. Completely psycho.
              Exactly. All I said to SimpleBoy was Calm Down and he sent PMs telling me to stop harassing him! It was more like the other way round!
              #Pray4AL6

Comment

Tell us through PM!
                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Oh it's me probably.

Anyway, not sure if Dan will read this but I'll really miss him. He was a very helpful and supportive moderator, as well as an all round nice guy. He might read this and think I'm being two faced, but I really mean it. He'll be back soon anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                    Oh it's me probably.

Anyway, not sure if Dan will read this but I'll really miss him. He was a very helpful and supportive moderator, as well as an all round nice guy. He might read this and think I'm being two faced, but I really mean it. He'll be back soon anyway
                    Slow news day
                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Nooooo Dan!
                      He was my fav, he realy should come back, miss him already! ! :-(
                      Shocked.

Comment

• I hope he will be back soon :(

Comment

• Awww, I'm gonna miss Airwrecka. He was a great mod and seems to be a real sweetheart too. :(
                          Floped and localed

Comment

• What I hope he won't leave UKMix for forever :-?

Comment

• well somehow he did

never good when a member leaves the forum, I think though I am sometimes sick of things I could never fully leave a forum
                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Yeah...it sucks watching a fav leave/get banned.

He's one of many during my time active here .

Comment

• If you guys wanna know who it is, just read. You'll know immediately!

https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtop...6806&start=150
                                  Please Stop the Music

Comment

If you guys wanna know who it is, just read. You'll know immediately!

She got banned?
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Looks like I was right in my previous about it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords

She got banned?
                                        pending moderation discussion.

Comment

Looks like I was right in my previous about it here.
                                          Someone tell me what this is about
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• If you were moderator for a day, what would you do?
                                            F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                              If you were moderator for a day, what would you do?
                                              Ban biscuits and lock the Mariah thread
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                                Ban "the ring" and her whole clique.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                  Originally posted by EAI
                                                  lock the Mariah thread
                                                  I saw that answer coming

If I was moderator for a day I'd perminenly ban a specific user that posts their deluded theories and obsess over referring to anyone that doesn't pray to Mariah Carey (God), as a goat.

People who read the thread will know who I'm talking about. The toxicity is unfathomable and I had to step out for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by EAI
                                                    Ban "the ring" and her whole clique.
                                                    Bingo!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X