X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EAI
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by EAI
    If you were moderator for a day, what would you do?
    Ban "the ring" and her whole clique.
    Bingo!
    #MakeNippianAMod

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
      Originally posted by EAI
      +1
      I'm tired of the idiosyncrasy, zero logic and the obsession with being high almighty.
      "You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."

Comment

• Small correction

Originally posted by EAI
        Permanently ban "the ring" and her whole clique.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
          Originally posted by EAI
          Ban biscuits and lock the Mariah thread
          But why?
          The goat squad would weep

Comment

• She literally thinks that everyone in the Mariah thread hates Mariah Carey except for her.

I even offered a truce to get her to STFU, but it went ignored. You would think that she would learn after her ban. Instead she comes back with all the responses that she missed out on responding to while she was banned.

Being THAT delusional cannot be healthy.
            F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Constantly bumping posts added twenty pages ago kills me

Comment

She literally thinks that everyone in the Mariah thread hates Mariah Carey except for her.

I even offered a truce to get her to STFU, but it went ignored. You would think that she would learn after her ban. Instead she comes back with all the responses that she missed out on responding to while she was banned.

Being THAT delusional cannot be healthy.
                Spill the tea! tell us who it is
                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Visit the thread, you will know who I'm talking about.
                  I cannot stand the sight of diamonds anymore.
                  F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

Constantly bumping posts added twenty pages ago kills me
                    Same, it's just reigniting old arguments. She literally thought she "peeped" my "game" but when I respond with receipts about the lip syncing, there's no response. Everything is so annoying about her, from the condescending tone, constant abuse of "goats", obsession with Stella, worshipping terrible Mariah outfits down to her coined terms and slangs like "Besos", "foiled", "Tommy Controlla". She's both amusing and obnoxious

Comment

Originally posted by EAI
                      Originally posted by EAI
                      Bingo!
                      #MakeNippianAMod
                      ***Insert puke emoji***

Comment

taraxacum

Comment

• Originally posted by turbulent
                          Originally posted by MusicRecords
                          taraxacum
                          I'm too lazy to check, just PM the username
                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Next week's sales estimations in the US

SALES

La La Land (Interscope) 23-26k
                            Moana (Walt Disney) 17-19k
                            *Dropkick Murphys (Dropkick Murphys) 17-19k
                            Bruno Mars (WMG) 14-16k
                            The Weeknd (XO/Republic) 12-14k
                            Chris Stapleton (Mercury Nashville) 11-13k
                            Sing (Republic) 10-12k
                            Hamilton (Uptown) 9-11k
                            J. Cole (Dreamville/Roc Nation/Interscope) 8-10k
                            Trolls (RCA) 8-10k
                            Twenty One Pilots (Fueled by Ramen) 6-8k
                            Suicide Squad (WMG) 5-7k
                            Beyonce (Columbia) 5-7k
                            NOW 60 (NOW) 5-7k
                            Rolling Stones (Interscope) 5-7k

*DEBUTS
                            Even the floppiest of superstars could grab that #1 with ease.
                            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• lol, but they still woudn't take SPS.

To me, I think SPS would be more valid if they measure not the biggest single off the album, but by the least popular track (not counting some under-minute long interlude cut) since I think that would truly measure the consumption of an album as opposed to pretending that Lukas Graham's 100k selling album is a hit just because people liked one single.
                              My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

Originally posted by EAI
                                Ban biscuits and lock the Mariah thread
                                But then who would you be obsessed with?

Comment

Visit the thread, you will know who I'm talking about.
                                  That person is the main reason I don't like coming to the Mariah thread.
                                  Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                                    lol, but they still woudn't take SPS.

To me, I think SPS would be more valid if they measure not the biggest single off the album, but by the least popular track (not counting some under-minute long interlude cut) since I think that would truly measure the consumption of an album as opposed to pretending that Lukas Graham's 100k selling album is a hit just because people liked one single.
                                    Excluding the most popular and the least popular song would also be ok for me, I wouldn't count streaming to B200 at all.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingFails
                                      lol, but they still woudn't take SPS.

Excluding the most popular and the least popular song would also be ok for me, I wouldn't count streaming to B200 at all.
                                      I agree. I think it's only been done because sales are so low that you can go top 10 without even selling 10k.

But I do feel like SPS is way too lopsided in favor of radio artists with one big hit single that makes some album that may be selling 6000 copies a week look like it's moving 50k when the reality is nobody is checking for the rest of the album, they just want to hear the hit. Which to me separates album artists (Taylor, Adele, Beyonce, etc...) from singles artists that nobody literally cares to hear anything besides the singles. Measure the popularity of an album not from the smash single but from the track that's literally selling and streaming the least as a more respectable barometer of where the ALBUM is in terms of popularity.

I wonder with SPS and everything if Taylor's going to suck it up when her next album comes out and moves with the 21st century since not having SPS on her side will hurt her precious chart performance. Even Prince's estate is putting his music back on streaming sites because they realize they're losing a lot of money by not making his work available outside of Tidal.

Comment

• so basically you guys want germany's system to deal with streaming
                                        they exclude the 2 highest and the 2 lowest songs off

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                            Originally posted by EAI
                                            Visit the thread, you will know who I'm talking about.
                                            That person is the main reason I don't like coming to the Mariah thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDiva
                                              so basically you guys want germany's system to deal with streaming
                                              they exclude the 2 highest and the 2 lowest songs off
                                              Definitely. A big hit shouldn't inflate the album's chart position because a hit song doesn't automatically mean people are checking for the album itself. It didn't in any other decade either, there's always been big hits with albums nobody wants to buy, just now it's a big hit with 11 other tracks nobody wants to stream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                                Next week's sales estimations in the US

SALES

La La Land (Interscope) 23-26k
                                                Moana (Walt Disney) 17-19k
                                                *Dropkick Murphys (Dropkick Murphys) 17-19k
                                                Bruno Mars (WMG) 14-16k
                                                The Weeknd (XO/Republic) 12-14k
                                                Chris Stapleton (Mercury Nashville) 11-13k
                                                Sing (Republic) 10-12k
                                                Hamilton (Uptown) 9-11k
                                                J. Cole (Dreamville/Roc Nation/Interscope) 8-10k
                                                Trolls (RCA) 8-10k
                                                Twenty One Pilots (Fueled by Ramen) 6-8k
                                                Suicide Squad (WMG) 5-7k
                                                Beyonce (Columbia) 5-7k
                                                NOW 60 (NOW) 5-7k
                                                Rolling Stones (Interscope) 5-7k

*DEBUTS
                                                Even the floppiest of superstars could grab that #1 with ease.
                                                You'll be shocked that even the floppies will struggle for that #1

And why is that pic so funny :-?
                                                Did I miss something
                                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                                  And why is that pic so funny :-?
                                                  Did I miss something
                                                  It's the new fake couple of the music industry, The Weekmz

Comment

• going by those sales, the RIAA should change its cert levels to Gold =100,000 and platinum = 250,000 and diamond = 2,500,000.

i have a bunch of suggestions:

USA: G (100), P (250), D (2,500,000)
                                                    JPN: G (70), P (150), D (1,500,000)
                                                    UK: G (50), P (100), D (1,000,000)
                                                    GER: G (50), P (100), D (1,000,000)
                                                    FRA: G (20), P (60), D (500,000)
                                                    ITA: G (10), P (30), D (300,000)
                                                    ESP: G (5), P (15), D (150,000)
                                                    NET: G (5), P (20), D (200,000)
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X