I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffis
      I'm under pressure
      Cause I can't have you the way that I want
      Let's just go back to the way it was

When we were on Honeeeymoooon Avenuueee
      Honeeeeymooooon Avenueeee
      Baby, coastin' like crazy
      Can we get back to the way it was?
      YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Is it my impactT?

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
        YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Is it my impactT?
        no i don't trust you

Comment

• I know it's cuz of me <3 <3 <3 <3 greatest song EVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR right after Break Free & Tattooed Heart

you caught my edit, I hate uuuuu, but I luhh u heh <3

Comment

• I love the part in We Belong Together near the end where the angry screaming chorus part starts like WE BELONG TOGETHER BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYY and then Mariah goes all mad and yells the chorus and flips her hair in front of the wall
            last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlemonade
              I love the part in We Belong Together near the end where the angry screaming chorus part starts like WE BELONG TOGETHER BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYY and then Mariah goes all mad and yells the chorus and flips her hair in front of the wall
              sounds like youre talking about the whole song

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                is bad blood (ft. kendrick) the best song ever, that is the question..........
                Yaaaeeeeyes

Comment

I know it's cuz of me <3 <3 <3 <3 greatest song EVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR right after Break Free & Tattooed Heart

Originally posted by mrlemonade
                  I love the part in We Belong Together near the end where the angry screaming chorus part starts like WE BELONG TOGETHER BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYY and then Mariah goes all mad and yells the chorus and flips her hair in front of the wall
                  STAAAAAAN YAS #MYIMPACT <3

Comment

• So ur moving on from Merier to Areola? Yasss sis, attach to the product which expiration date is far from due

Comment

attach to the product which expiration date is far from due
                      is there a more perfect analogy

Originally posted by hotMCfan
                      why do I have a feeling you, Michiel and Zoran meet regularly, perform rituals and cast weird spells to convert me to Mariah
                      last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by hotMCfan
                        Wow that looks to delicious. I can't wait to travel Europe and eat all its special food :(
                        this looks like typical eatern meal in my head, like thailand and stuff.

anyway, my roomate was on philipines and daaaayum, i wanna go there (and it's so cheap). her scuba.diving course was 300e, in europe you'd need 1000e for sure
                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

is bad blood (ft. kendrick) the best song ever, that is the question..........
                          still haven't the slightest idea what that song sounds like and i think i might successufuly avoid it till the end of my life. autoplay on yt once started playing the video, but thankfully, i pressedt x before the song even started

also, i'm so disappointed in you, toni

Comment

So ur moving on from Merier to Areola? Yasss sis, attach to the product which expiration date is far from due
                            omg

I ain't gonna stan for a counterfeit product though

Comment

• hmmm, who could this be, merrier or areola? *checks expiration date*

Comment

• ^ that looks more like Jessie J
                                last.fm

Comment

^ that looks more like Jessie J
                                  Just chuck a bob on it and voila we have Jessie!
                                  My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

stop being so obsessed with jessica, you're so jealous of her success it's sad

Comment

nobody's perfect
                                      last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest
                                        nobody's perfect
                                        just be true to who you are

Comment

• [quote=toni_pest]
                                          Originally posted by "toni_pest":203wq6o1
                                          nobody's perfect
                                          just be true to who you are[/quote:203wq6o1]
                                          it's my party, I do do what I want
                                          last.fm

Comment

[it's my party, I do do what I want
                                            who got da lighter, let's spark the fire

Comment

Originally posted by hotMCfan
                                              why do I have a feeling you, Michiel and Zoran meet regularly, perform rituals and cast weird spells to convert me to Mariah
                                              yes our rituals includes buttering our slamholes with rock crotches and swapping gravies

Comment

i just wanna light up the world
                                                late.

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                                  only quotes from queens of music pls

edit: ms dynamite is on that track so it's allowed

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                                    urbanmusik knows good shit. for uneducated ones...

[youtube:1geag3la]USzW_yf9HNY[/youtube:1geag3la]

Comment

Working...
                                                    X