Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ive just watched Lemonade for the first time (also the first time hearing the album in full. Before I just Listenende to the iTunes previews)
    The album was discounted to €5.00 for the physical edition on Amazon four weeks ago
    Had some trouble with the delivery but it came today and yeah

So I know I'm late to the party but I liked it
    Sonically not 100% mine but the whole thing together is a masterpiece and I'm willing to acknowledge that.
    Kinda like björks music and videos to me

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
      P*rnhub has free HD flix today for the lonely and hornknee.
      Yaaaas...something for tha ho-moans

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
        the more I like someone the more I over-compensate and try too hard and just end up saying stupid things and looking like a dweeb
        oh yes. when I meet someone and they seem really cool to establish a friendship/relationship with, I just end up being awkward or boring and leaving a lame impression. and conversely, when someone I don't like is into me and openly shows it, I end up appearing cooler than I actually am in front of them without meaning to
        last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
          Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
          the more I like someone the more I over-compensate and try too hard and just end up saying stupid things and looking like a dweeb
          oh yes. when I meet someone and they seem really cool to establish a friendship/relationship with, I just end up being awkward or boring and leaving a lame impression. and conversely, when someone I don't like is into me and openly shows it, I end up appearing cooler than I actually am in front of them without meaning to
          So you compensate for your shyness in front of people you care about by being a diva in front of people you don't care about?
          jio CHARTS NOW: 19/10/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post10765535

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
            I think Adele has become the fastest selling female artist in music history, no other female artist has sold that much with their first 3 albums.

First 3 albums:

Adele - 59million
            Britney Spears - 55million
            Madonna - 54million
            Whitney Houston - 53million
            Shania Twain - 53million

Wihthin 15 years Adele may become te biggest female artist of all time.
            Let's wait for the next 20 years
            "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
              Enjoy

Comment

• Saw this quote on Facebook earlier "If you can't love yourself, how can you love someone else" - very true.

Comment

• Saw this quote on Facebook earlier "If you can't love yourself, how can you love someone else" - very true.

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                    Originally posted by Carbon
                    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                    So you compensate for your shyness in front of people you care about by being a diva in front of people you don't care about?
                    Not really, i guess if i care abt someone's opinion of me i subconsciously stop being natural and relaxed. And when I don't worry about leaving an impression then im normal and appear more confident

Though Im only talking about situations with new people, eventually i do act normal if the person ignores that initial weird impression i may leave
                    last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                      Saw this quote on Facebook earlier "If you can't love yourself, how can you love someone else" - very true.
                      So true!

Comment

• I heard they are renewing "American Horror Story." There are still themes they can play with. I'd love one centered around a women's prison.
                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Where is my sis ThaInfo1 at???
                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                            Saw this quote on Facebook earlier "If you can't love yourself, how can you love someone else" - very true.
                            Originally posted by Wayne
                            We got it the first time
                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
                              Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                              Yaaaas...something for tha ho-moans
                              Spread the ho-penis
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• It's been over 2 weeks i haven't played DOTA 2. I miss it. Gonna play now.
                                Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                  I think Adele has become the fastest selling female artist in music history, no other female artist has sold that much with their first 3 albums.

First 3 albums:

Adele - 59million
                                  Britney Spears - 55million
                                  Madonna - 54million
                                  Whitney Houston - 53million
                                  Shania Twain - 53million

Wihthin 15 years Adele may become te biggest female artist of all time.
                                  I don't think she can maintain 20m albums sold on her next 4 albums so... Nope.
                                  Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                    We got it the first time
                                    Well I clearly didn't mean to post it twice but you're welcome.

Comment

• I agree with what Wayne posted, I would also add having some respect for yourself, you need to respect yourself if you want people to respect you too.

Comment

• Reminds me of Justin Bieber's song: LOVE YOURSELF

Comment

• ^ Just heard it on the radio :>.

Comment

• One should stay away from social media when very drunk
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• LMAO

EDIT: Oooh, 500th page

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                One should stay away from social media when very drunk
                                                Right!

Comment

• All of my favourite TV shows have been on today...

Grey's Anatomy
                                                  Madam Secretary
                                                  Blue Bloods
                                                  No Offence (U.K.)

I literally cannot deal with the epic-ness.

Comment

• Did you start watching Madam Secretary again then? Season 2 was amazing and season 3 is pretty damn good.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X