This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne
    All of my favourite TV shows have been on today...

Grey's Anatomy
    Madam Secretary
    Blue Bloods
    No Offence (U.K.)

I literally cannot deal with the epic-ness.
    seems to be a nice day for you
    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Stephen Colbert is such an attractive man.
      Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2021: [95-91]
      Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2021: [Starting 12/22]
      Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2021: [Starting 12/27]
      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Easy on Me [4 weeks]
      AlbumClash 2.0: [ABBA vs. Doja Cat]

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

• Why does this generation of pop stars look like middle school students??

Nick Jonas, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Austin Mahone, Justin Beiber, Selena Gomez etc... I wonder if that is why I can't get into their music. They look so damn young.
        Diva!!!

Comment

• ^It also doesn't help that their music is shit
          F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• None of them has star appeal. For now, Beyoncé, Gaga and Rihanna are the last artists that have a superstar appeal. I can't see that in younger generation artists.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
              None of them has star appeal. For now, Beyoncé, Gaga and Rihanna are the last artists that have a superstar appeal. I can't see that in younger generation artists.
              I agree, I like Ariana Grande but I think all of them lack charisma and to people who are not interested in current music they might sound very similar to each other.

Comment

• Has anyone bought into the notion that you must like the what your fave artist likes and agrees with everything they say and do?

I find it very odd, doesn't give much of an opinion for the person/s who agree to it. Makes them very shallow!
                It's like saying I'll vote for this person because my best mate votes.

I like what I like, doesn't matter what or who the person likes.

Comment

• Miley has plenty of charisma and stars appeal tho

Comment

• Im currently obsessed with Roy Orbison.
                    Crying is my fave song right now
                    Fantastic !

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                      Why does this generation of pop stars look like middle school students??

Nick Jonas, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Austin Mahone, Justin Beiber, Selena Gomez etc... I wonder if that is why I can't get into their music. They look so damn young.
                      Come on. Nick for example only looks young. Because he is 22 years old (I guess?). But give them a chance. :-?
                      "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                        ^It also doesn't help that their music is shit
                        Ariana and Justin Bieber are doing well,
                        Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                          Im currently obsessed with Roy Orbison.
                          Crying is my fave song right now
                          Fantastic !
                          I completely get this. He had such a haunting voice! I think this is his best song, even though Oh Pretty Woman is his signature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
                            Originally posted by TIfan
                            Why does this generation of pop stars look like middle school students??

Come on. Nick for example only looks young. Because he is 22 years old (I guess?). But give them a chance. :-?
                            Selena and Ariana definitely look younger than their age, I am not sure about the guys because I have never paid attention. I have no idea how Austin Mahone or Nick Jonas looks.

Comment

• Sad that intosoul is leaving UKMIX. He's pretty much one of the few regular R&B posters here and I really, really enjoy reading his posts and he has a nice taste in music as well.

I don't know why he's leaving but for whatever reason it is, I'm wishing all the best for him in life and please do come back some time!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                Sad that intosoul is leaving UKMIX.
                                :-? :( :(
                                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• The new LP single is like... major meh! #WTF :evil: :evil:
                                  trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                  trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                    Originally posted by abi
                                    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=121692

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                      Originally posted by Hugo
                                      Originally posted by abi
                                      https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=121692
                                      Let's hope for a return soon!!
                                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• damn this came out of nowhere, didn't interact with him a lot but sad to see him leaving

Originally posted by abi
                                        really enjoy reading his posts and he has a nice taste in music as well.
                                        I'm wishing all the best for him in life and please do come back some time!
                                        +1
                                        Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Ugh why all the good hoes leave? :-?

I'll miss her and our petty disagreements.

Comment

• He annoyed me sometimes as I'm sure I did him - but he was a valuable contributor here and I shall miss his posts. Hopefully he returns in a few months.

Comment

• Sad to hear that intosoul is leaving :(
                                              Hope he comes back soon
                                              Floped and localed

Comment

• intosoul had a 'fight' in Adele's GA topic earlier today, maybe that was the reason?

Comment

• Did he just leave? .... I mean all because Beyonce lost album of the year? :-?

It seems like her fans were not prepared for Bey losing the award. I mean who cares? Those awards won't make anyone more or less good.
                                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I know I'm like ages late on the meme, but Justin showed me Goosh Goosh last night... W T F!!?!
                                                    My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X