This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tansike
    intosoul had a 'fight' in Adele's GA topic earlier today, maybe that was the reason?
    No seriously...dafuq
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
      Sad to hear that intosoul is leaving :(
      Hope he comes back soon
      Oh no man, come back :(
      jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• So random:

I wish US could get free healthcare like some other countries around the world. I did "little" research and came up with some math.

-The average American makes $850.12 per week.
        -There is about 124,730,000 employed (full time) Americans..
        -I selected a random tax amount (4.7% national healthcare tax)
        -That would be an average $39.96 x 124,730,000
        I came up with $259,178,961,000...

so that would probably be between $200-$400 billion towards healthcare.

That alone could at least allow for 2 free regular check ups, 2 free regular dentist cleanings, 1 free Emergency visit, and discounted medication.
        Any other expenses should be provided through the company you work for.

Or what about a Federal medical card? The card will give you $1000 to use for medical use only, and your name and information is within a protective system, to protect, and avoid fraud.

Any thoughts on this!?!? (keep in mind I just came up with this)
        Diva!!!

Comment

• ^I think the first idea is dope.

Comment

• i think this is the first time i spotted a k?mixer in a youtube comment section lmao

Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
              Sad that intosoul is leaving UKMIX. He's pretty much one of the few regular R&B posters here and I really, really enjoy reading his posts and he has a nice taste in music as well.

I don't know why he's leaving but for whatever reason it is, I'm wishing all the best for him in life and please do come back some time!
              Have just seen it, I hope Intosoul will be back soon :(.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                Did he just leave? .... I mean all because Beyonce lost album of the year? :-?

It seems like her fans were not prepared for Bey losing the award. I mean who cares? Those awards won't make anyone more or less good.
                One may not be related to the other one at all. We will all leave UKMix sooner or later. I think the question is not "if" but "when". I wish Intosoul all the best and hope to see them back.

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho
                  i think this is the first time i spotted a k?mixer in a youtube comment section lmao

Exposing Stevyy
                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                  So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                    I know I'm like ages late on the meme, but Justin showed me Goosh Goosh last night... W T F!!?!
                    seriously... if you haven't seen it, LOL
                    My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                      We will all leave UKMix sooner or later. I think the question is not "if" but "when".
                      Exactly. Not gonna lie, I actually thought about leaving UKMIX a couple of times, mainly due to work and stuff. But I don't know, it's just hard. You guys mean a lot to me as much as my friends in real life. And I just can't live without music, really.

Comment

• How about if i leave? Who will miss me?
                        Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• Originally posted by RLAAMJR
                          How about if i leave? Who will miss me?
                          Everyone.
                          Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                          Originally posted by Goldmoney
                          So does her microphone

Comment

• [youtube:2cz77xm7]9rG6jgJAmh4[/youtube:2cz77xm7]
                            Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                              Originally posted by RLAAMJR
                              Everyone.
                              Dont worry mixers, i will never leave this site,
                              Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• Problem with new avatars is that you can't find your own posts anymore in a topic I always look for Elisabeth

Originally posted by abi
                                Originally posted by Nippian93
                                We will all leave UKMix sooner or later. I think the question is not "if" but "when".
                                Exactly. Not gonna lie, I actually thought about leaving UKMIX a couple of times, mainly due to work and stuff. But I don't know, it's just hard. You guys mean a lot to me as much as my friends in real life. And I just can't live without music, really.
                                Hm I could not leave a site, I think I never really did it if I wrote much there. I will be here till my death probably.
                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Don't yall leave me

But I thought about it many times...
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• I couldn't really be a member of two forums, too time consuming. So I would only leave UKMIX if I found another forum and it was more enjoyable for me.

Comment

• Wayne should have given intosoul an option like "either you stay or you're permanently banned. I will not accept your answer/decision today cos i want you to think about this for a week"

But i think, intosoul wants to prioritize something and wont be able to focus if he can come here cos well, Wayne can always say , he doesnt need to lock his account. Intosoul has the option not to log in so theres really no need to lock intosouls account.

Comment

Originally posted by RLAAMJR
                                        Everyone.
                                        Dont worry mixers, i will never leave this site,
                                        https://media2.giphy.com/media/JSueytO5O29yM/200w.gif
                                        "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Lol some of you regular members are silly, you act like this is a full time job or something where if you leave you'll probably never come back if you're busy you don't necessarily have to leave, you can just post way less or something like seriously, doesn't have to be so dramatic about "leaving"
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Wayne should have given intosoul an option like "either you stay or you're permanently banned. I will not accept your answer/decision today cos i want you to think about this for a week"

But i think, intosoul wants to prioritize something and wont be able to focus if he can come here cos well, Wayne can always say , he doesnt need to lock his account. Intosoul has the option not to log in so theres really no need to lock intosouls account.
                                            +1 couldn't he just not log in? I mean even if he's banned he can still just see the forum like any outsider right? so banning him will only keep him from posting but not seeing the site...
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• why the hell do artists release a song with thousands of featured artists
                                              DJ Khaled All I Do Is Win feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross,
                                              Snoop Dogg & T-Pain
                                              Game Ft. Chris Brown, Diddy, Boys2Men, Polow Da Don
                                              & Mario Winans - Better On The Other Side
                                              Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, & Ludacris - I Wanna Rock
                                              Immortal Technique feat. Canibus & Presto - The 2nd
                                              Ammendment
                                              Pharoahe Monch ft. Common & Talib Kweli - The Truth
                                              Jadakiss - Why feat. Styles P, Common, & Nas
                                              Gang Starr Ft. Rakim & Nas - Guess Who's Back
                                              B.o.B ft. Eminem & Hayley Williams - Airplanes
                                              Yo Gotti ft Gucci Mane, Trina & Nicki Minak - Five Star
                                              Chick
                                              Gudda Gudda ft Nicki Minaj and Short Dawg - Always
                                              Love You
                                              Young Money ft. Birdman - **** Da' Bullshit
                                              Birdman - 4 My Town (Play Ball) ft. Drake, Lil Wayne
                                              Birdman ft Rick ross & lil wayne
                                              David Guetta - Hey Mama ft. Nicki Minaj,
                                              Bebe Rexha & Afrojack
                                              they are amazing songs though but so many featured artist it kinda irritates me some time

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                Lol some of you regular members are silly, you act like this is a full time job or something where if you leave you'll probably never come back if you're busy you don't necessarily have to leave, you can just post way less or something like seriously, doesn't have to be so dramatic about "leaving"
                                                Lol. This!

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                  +1 couldn't he just not log in? I mean even if he's banned he can still just see the forum like any outsider right? so banning him will only keep him from posting but not seeing the site...
                                                  For some people. the banning works as it physically prevents them from participating - intosoul said he simply wanted to spend less time here and this probably was a solution for him.

RLAAMJR - thank you for the advice, I will be sure to take your words into consideration when I make any future decisions like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlankSpace
                                                    why the hell do artists release a song with thousands of featured artists
                                                    DJ Khaled All I Do Is Win feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross,
                                                    Snoop Dogg & T-Pain
                                                    Game Ft. Chris Brown, Diddy, Boys2Men, Polow Da Don
                                                    & Mario Winans - Better On The Other Side
                                                    Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, & Ludacris - I Wanna Rock
                                                    Immortal Technique feat. Canibus & Presto - The 2nd
                                                    Ammendment
                                                    Pharoahe Monch ft. Common & Talib Kweli - The Truth
                                                    Jadakiss - Why feat. Styles P, Common, & Nas
                                                    Gang Starr Ft. Rakim & Nas - Guess Who's Back
                                                    B.o.B ft. Eminem & Hayley Williams - Airplanes
                                                    Yo Gotti ft Gucci Mane, Trina & Nicki Minak - Five Star
                                                    Chick
                                                    Gudda Gudda ft Nicki Minaj and Short Dawg - Always
                                                    Love You
                                                    Young Money ft. Birdman - **** Da' Bullshit
                                                    Birdman - 4 My Town (Play Ball) ft. Drake, Lil Wayne
                                                    Birdman ft Rick ross & lil wayne
                                                    David Guetta - Hey Mama ft. Nicki Minaj,
                                                    Bebe Rexha & Afrojack
                                                    they are amazing songs though but so many featured artist it kinda irritates me some time
                                                    most Songs are featured better than alone. Due to variety
                                                    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

Working...
                                                    X