X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NothingFails
    Originally posted by Nippian93

It is always sad when a nice member leaves but like I said we all will sooner or later.
    Matthew and some others who still post have been here for 16 years. We all evolve and change but I think some of us can still hang around even if life changes things.
    Just checked Matthew's profile, 16 years in March

Comment

• ^ Huge! Very valuable member
      Originally posted by SummerPeur
      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
      Originally posted by Goldmoney
      So does her microphone

Comment

• ^ I agree.

Comment

• I wasn't expecting this...

Originally posted by NothingFails
          I have a co-worker who I am absolutely not attracted to, but for the longest time I thought he was this big time bear (big gay guy who loves to be dominant) only to find out he's married to a woman. It's like, you're not my type, but aren't you kind of depriving some twink to service you? The guy looks like someone you'd find hanging out at a leather bear bar
          ...after this:

Originally posted by NothingFails
          I think I'm kinda heterophobic.
          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [11 weeks] + Drake invasion

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Im sleepy.
            Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• lol... I honestly think the guy kinda resembles Jabba The Hutt in the face but I've seen enough bears in my time that I remember the first time I saw him on my first day in, I immediately thought "bear daddy" when I saw him
              My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• The mute lady in john wick 2 looks like a female version of Justin Bieber
                Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• ^ Is the movie good ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                    ^ Is the movie good ?
                    It was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by RLAAMJR
                      ^ Is the movie good ?
                      It was great.
                      Thanks, I will check it soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                        Originally posted by RLAAMJR
                        ^ Is the movie good ?
                        It was great.
                        Thanks, I will check it soon.
                        You will definitely love the action scenes.

Comment

• [youtube:12gl8f8r]XnYWsaWmXeY[/youtube:12gl8f8r]

How is this woman not a super, duper star? One of my favourite talent show performances ever.

Comment

• I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• I think people are unfair towards Mariah Carey concerning her looks, i think she looks fantastic. I don't like skinny women and her curves totally suit her.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                [youtube:2qdbvitj]XnYWsaWmXeY[/youtube:2qdbvitj]

How is this woman not a super, duper star? One of my favourite talent show performances ever.
                                Wow... She gave me Whitney Houston vibes. Crazy
                                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Who remembers "Doug?"

His best friend was Skeeter and he was in love with that b***h Patti! I coukd not stand Patti. "HI DOUG."
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                    Who remembers "Doug?"

His best friend was Skeeter and he was in love with that b***h Patti! I coukd not stand Patti. "HI DOUG."
                                    The nostalgia...
                                    Growing up that was my favorite show.
                                    It ended when I was 3 but the reruns were lit!
                                    F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                      Chatting to this really nice girl I met at a family function:

Her: So what sort of music do you like?
                                      Me: I'm not very cool, my favourite singer is Kelly Clarkson...
                                      Her: No, I love Kelly Clarkson, she's so sweet!
                                      Me Internally: YASSSSSSSSSS
                                      Her: It's a shame though because she's not on the charts any more and is kinda irrelevant
                                      Me: -_-
                                      lol, I seriously didn't know anyone outside of social media actually says things like that

Comment

• I think being 37, working two jobs and also basically being a nurse to my dad right now getting over pneumonia is a good a time as ever to remove myself from social media. I'm trying to enjoy the free intervals I have and even then I can't say anything without rubbing someone's ass the wrong way.

It has been a nice run but all things must come to an end like Nippian said a few days ago on this thread.

Comment

• Wait, has NothingFails just left again?

Comment

• Good luck John! I also really hope your dad recovers. God bless.
                                            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                              Who remembers "Doug?"

I loved this series
                                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I think being 37, working two jobs and also basically being a nurse to my dad right now getting over pneumonia is a good a time as ever to remove myself from social media. I'm trying to enjoy the free intervals I have and even then I can't say anything without rubbing someone's ass the wrong way.

It has been a nice run but all things must come to an end like Nippian said a few days ago on this thread.
                                                oh that's sad, make the best out of your life and hope your dad will be ok again
                                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I think being 37, working two jobs and also basically being a nurse to my dad right now getting over pneumonia is a good a time as ever to remove myself from social media. I'm trying to enjoy the free intervals I have and even then I can't say anything without rubbing someone's ass the wrong way.

Sad to hear this, but i wish you all the best!
                                                  Hope your dad recovers!

Comment

• Massive hugs John.

I hope you won't leave UKMIX though.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X