Clear All

• toni_pest
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

tyra is hilarious :lol and that scene is iconic

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    The most unexpected ratchet moment ever?
    [youtube:34emjdn9]7k_yQwS_0rU[/youtube:34emjdn9]

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied

I was surprised to find out the other day that "Stan" only peaked at #51 in the US. I thought it was a chart-topper there.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Hands down to one of the most breathetakingly beautiful recorded pop music videos.

[youtube:34f2089u]15kWlTrpt5k[/youtube:34f2089u]

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    All I wanna do is f*ck your bodyyyyy

Tonight's your lucky night, I know you want iiiiiit

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy
    Not you stanning for "ForGAGAtten" now after calling her out all the time
    Just cuz I drag her doesn't mean I don't listen to her music. The same applies to the woman in your avi.

Anyway the song touches me cuz I have never really been able to let go of my first love.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied

Not you stanning for "ForGAGAtten" now after calling her out all the time

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Don't wanna feel another touch
    Don't wanna start another fire
    Don't wanna know another kiss
    No other name falling off my lips
    Don't wanna to give my heart away
    To another stranger
    Or let another day begin
    Won't even let the sunlight in
    No, I'll never love again

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied

Ariana just announced her US dates and ofc she's coming to Denver on 420

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied

It's sad how people are frequently out of their business.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    My partner just told me that a man asked him at a busstop if he's gay and that 'Jesus will heal him' and took the same bus, and once they arrived at the train station, that man showed at him and shouted 'he's gay' :-?

Shocking and so sad... i would have no idea how to react if something like this happens to me...
    I would’ve replied with “I’m sure you would know...I mean I was inside your daddy last night”.

Shuts them up every time

Folks are super trash though smh. Hope your bae is ok after that.

Leave a comment:

• jochen
    replied

I love Doris day

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    I am surprised, but this song is still occasionally played on the radio
    [youtube:2rvu86f5]76gwXVOVsAM[/youtube:2rvu86f5]

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Isn’t baldness relatively common in males? Lots of film/music stars have hair transplants etc

I think baldness is not so bad, it actually makes some men look more attractive.
    Daddy Elon Musk had a transplant too. Yeah going bald is no longer incurable.
    It might still disappear, Bruce Willis had a dozen of hair transplants.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Omg so generally I've always found British guys unattractive (aside form a few hot celebrities and models) but there's this new guy in my German class who is from Nottingham or something and he's so cute, and his teeth are American white

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Isn’t baldness relatively common in males? Lots of film/music stars have hair transplants etc

I think baldness is not so bad, it actually makes some men look more attractive.
    Baldness isn’t a disease, it’s natural. Hair transplants can look a bit awkward and some look plain bad.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Actually it does because beard and developed muscles are promoted by testosterone which is overexpressed in males.
    Although when you have A LOT of testosterone you can also start to go bald, so the opposite is also kind of true
    I don't wanna be bald, that's Right Said Fred fame

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    My partner just told me that a man asked him at a busstop if he's gay and that 'Jesus will heal him' and took the same bus, and once they arrived at the train station, that man showed at him and shouted 'he's gay' :-?

Shocking and so sad... i would have no idea how to react if something like this happens to me...
    As a christian myself i a disgusted by such behaviour. Sad and shocking indeed!

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

^ i‘d probably go with ‚dw, Jesus heals you too‘ or something like that

But in the end it wouldn‘t matter i guess, as you can say whatever you want, these people won‘t change their minds... :-?

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied

Laugh? Or point back at him and yell 'he's dumb and ugly'? What kind of ridiculous behavior is that.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied

If its not hair that is on my head or eyebrows, then it goeesssssssssssssss.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Actually it does because beard and developed muscles are promoted by testosterone which is overexpressed in males.
    Although when you have A LOT of testosterone you can also start to go bald, so the opposite is also kind of true

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Tea

Leave a comment:

Working...
X