This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Good luck John! I also really hope your dad recovers. God bless.
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Massive hugs John.
    I hope you won't leave UKMIX though.
    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
      I think being 37, working two jobs and also basically being a nurse to my dad right now getting over pneumonia is a good a time as ever to remove myself from social media. I'm trying to enjoy the free intervals I have and even then I can't say anything without rubbing someone's ass the wrong way.

It has been a nice run but all things must come to an end like Nippian said a few days ago on this thread.
      I am sure your dad will recover and I am sure then you'll be back because I am your fan so you should come back
      jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

I think being 37, working two jobs and also basically being a nurse to my dad right now getting over pneumonia is a good a time as ever to remove myself from social media. I'm trying to enjoy the free intervals I have and even then I can't say anything without rubbing someone's ass the wrong way.

It has been a nice run but all things must come to an end like Nippian said a few days ago on this thread.

I am sad that you are leaving. Good luck with everything and I hope you will be back. I hope your dad recovers, stay strong and safe. Hope to see you soon on UKMix again.

Comment

• Lol, all these fictive farewells lately. Why don't u just post less or not at all and come back when u have the time/will again? Why breaking up with somethin u enjoy being a part of? So attention seeking. Sorry.
          (Meant in general, no aim at someone in particular).

Comment

Oh I hope he will be better soon
            "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
              Lol, all these fictive farewells lately. Why don't u just post less or not at all and come back when u have the time/will again? Why breaking up with somethin u enjoy being a part of? So attention seeking. Sorry.
              I think it is good to say goodbye instead of just leaving because people know what is going on and some members know they will probably not come back so it is good to say something about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                Massive hugs John.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonia85
                  Massive hugs John.

"Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
                    Originally posted by sonia85
                    Massive hugs John.

Originally posted by SummerPeur
                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                    So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                      Chatting to this really nice girl I met at a family function:

Her: So what sort of music do you like?
                      Me: I'm not very cool, my favourite singer is Kelly Clarkson...
                      Her: No, I love Kelly Clarkson, she's so sweet!
                      Me Internally: YASSSSSSSSSS
                      Her: It's a shame though because she's not on the charts any more and is kinda irrelevant
                      Me: -_-

A guy on a date once asked me what music I liked. Automatically just blurted out Kylie without thinking. He then proceeded to go on a 20-30min rant about he thought dating a younger guy he wouldn't have to deal with the gayison love for Kylie. I was like soz babes . #haimpact stopping me from landing the guy of my dreams, ala just like her.
                      Originally posted by SummerPeur
                      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                      Originally posted by Goldmoney
                      So does her microphone

Comment

• Going to miss John, if this really is the end.

I've been so caught up in college the last couple months, I didn't know Dan had left until 5 minutes ago. I feel bad for not saying good bye to him.

Time sucks.
                        Black Panther is now the most popular Avenger; even bigger than Iron Man!

Comment

• does anyone remember the australian taio cruz - timomatic

actually, does anyone remember the real taio cruz

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                            does anyone remember the australian taio cruz - timomatic

actually, does anyone remember the real taio cruz
                            Omg I was just thinking the other day whatever happened to Taio Cruz 2010 memories
                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                              Originally posted by theArmy
                              Lol, all these fictive farewells lately. Why don't u just post less or not at all and come back when u have the time/will again? Why breaking up with somethin u enjoy being a part of? So attention seeking. Sorry.
                              I think it is good to say goodbye instead of just leaving because people know what is going on and some members know they will probably not come back so it is good to say something about it.
                              I agree. I'm glad he told us because he's well-liked by many of us so at least we aren't gonna be left wondering where he is. And some of us know a little more about him too, so he probably didn't want us to be worried if he disappeared. If it is attention seeking, it's a matter worth bringing attention to, so no harm done. Hope he's back soon as he's my favourite member here.

Comment

• ^ I agree. I wouldn't be able to left without saying "goodbye" or something. Hope he will be back soon.

Comment

Wait what? dont you dare leave or else you just accepted your defeat.

But honestly, im going to miss you. Whose going to have endless talk with me now. :(

I hope everything will be fine soon, especially your dad's health so you will have extra time to chat with all of us here again.

Also, thank you for being patient with me. Take care always NothingFails. Be strong.
                                  Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

+1
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

It is because this site has somehow been a part of their life , to enjoy and meet people from around the world and make friends and happy thoughts with them.

If i love the site, i would post a farewell message too, rather than just leave without informing everyone, especially if you have considered other posters as your friends.
                                      Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• ^ Same, if a member who posts a lot would leave without saying anything it would be quite disrespectful to other members who would be worried what happened.

Comment

Said the biggest attention seeker of the site

#AllTeaAllShade

Comment

• ^^Uh oh **grabs popcorn**

I've always wondered will I get to the point of where I am over posting here, but I don't see it happening...not anytime soon that is. I love music like it's my lover, homie and or best friend...and it's dope that there are online communities for us music geeks and freaks to stan and discuss things that we couldn't with everyday family and friends.

On top of that, I use this more of as an escape than something that weighs on me heavily, so there is that. It's also great at my job to look and post on here and pretend I'm busy . Or when I'm out bored in public and nothing is popping on my social media.

Comment

• Originally posted by RLAAMJR
                                              It is because this site has somehow been a part of their life , to enjoy and meet people from around the world and make friends and happy thoughts with them.

If i love the site, i would post a farewell message too, rather than just leave without informing everyone, especially if you have considered other posters as your friends.
                                              Some people over do it though and act like they can never log back in
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Listening to Dj snake ft Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You....makes me feel kinda sad for some reason
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                                  +1

I like quite a lot of people here and if I definitely knew I was gonna stop posting for xy reasons I would have the decency to say bye considering this is the only contact we have had. and it spares them from posting in the Where's Everyone thread asking and wondering what happened to me. making one post about it is hardly attention seeking, it's like a little note so that ppl know.
                                                  last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                    Listening to Dj snake ft Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You....makes me feel kinda sad for some reason
                                                    Makes me sad too, because I see how bad music recently got
                                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X