Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's worth noting that intosoul did his leaving bit privately - I chose to make you all aware as I don't like the idea of well liked posters disappearing without trace. What he did and what John has done are different to persistently groaning about wanting to leave but never doing so.

Now, case closed - let's move on!

Comment

• I know this is something I shouldn't have to ask. But Wayne's profile pic is George Michael, right?
      Black Panther is now the most popular Avenger; even bigger than Iron Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodorerichert
        I know this is something I shouldn't have to ask. But Wayne's profile pic is George Michael, right?
        It's me!

Comment

• I will be celebrating my 12th UKMIX birthday in May this year. UKMIX has become my longest commitment outside of family.. i also never had a friend for a longer time than my tenure here.

The USA has had 3 presidents in my time here. My UKMIX account is older than Lady Gaga's career... when I joined Ariana was a fetus still.

...when I joined Michael Jackson and Whitney and Prince were all still alive.
          ...when I joined the Queen of England was only 78.
          ...Hillary Clinton hadn't lost an election yet...
          ... Angela Merkel wasn't Germany's chancellor...
          ... Kim Yong Il was still ruling North Korea...
          ... Glee did not exist yet...
          ... Brokeback Mountain was in post-production
          ... Ricky Martin was still straight...
          ... Cher still had a daughter
          ... the Iphone did not exist...
          ... the music industry still had 4 major labels (Sony, Warner, EMI and Universal)
          ... I was still a teenager (19)
          My Chart

Comment

• ^wow interesting how things change in a little over a decade!
            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
              Originally posted by Theodorerichert
              I know this is something I shouldn't have to ask. But Wayne's profile pic is George Michael, right?
              It's me!
              He looks to familiar to be you!

Edit: I just googled George, this was the 3rd photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                Originally posted by Theodorerichert
                It's me!
                "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                  ^^ I turned 6 the day you joined, stevyy
                  I was nine years old
                  "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• I was 16 and it was the best year in music in the 2000s
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
                      Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                      I was nine years old
                      I was 10
                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
                        I was nine years old

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                          Originally posted by MusicRecords
                          Listening to Dj snake ft Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You....makes me feel kinda sad for some reason
                          Makes me sad too, because I see how bad music recently got
                          It's better than Cold Water that'S why it charted better and still charting.

Justin Bieber is King!
                          Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• ^ I prefer Cold Water...

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                              Originally posted by Phoenixx
                              I was nine years old
                              I was 10
                              I was 11.

Comment

• I was 9, and would have joined Ukmix then had I known about it
                                F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                                  I was 16 and it was the best year in music in the 2000s
                                  That's a big decade, you were 16 in 2000? or 16 in like 2008?
                                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                  So does her microphone

Comment

• I can't believe my Whitney been gone for 5 years...

Omg, I still can't get over Alicia Keys screaming "SEND ME AN ANGEL" at her funeral. That was so embarrassing.!
                                    Diva!!!

Comment

• :(

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                        I can't believe my Whitney been gone for 5 years...

Omg, I still can't get over Alicia Keys screaming "SEND ME AN ANGEL" at her funeral. That was so embarrassing.!
                                        Don't be so dramatic I actually think the performance wasn't too bad considering she was feeling sad and down
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• It was definitely not this bad.

Comment

• It was a bit unpleasant on the ears tbh. I hate when Alicia forgets that she isn't a soprano.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                              It was a bit unpleasant on the ears tbh. I hate when Alicia forgets that she isn't a soprano.
                                              That girl is a bottom (range)
                                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                Originally posted by TIfan
                                                I can't believe my Whitney been gone for 5 years...

Don't be so dramatic I actually think the performance wasn't too bad considering she was feeling sad and down
                                                Link please to the Alicia thing
                                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• If Lana Del Rey is capable of smiling in videos, I think I will be capable of living a happy life
                                                  2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                                                    I think being 37, working two jobs and also basically being a nurse to my dad right now getting over pneumonia is a good a time as ever to remove myself from social media. I'm trying to enjoy the free intervals I have and even then I can't say anything without rubbing someone's ass the wrong way.

It has been a nice run but all things must come to an end like Nippian said a few days ago on this thread.
                                                    You're one of the best posters on this forum. I wish you wouldn't go away. Hope you won't leave for good.
                                                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X