• MusicRecords
    replied
    Omg stevyy, hun...

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Do you want a medal stevyy?
    naw, I got my 5 UKMIX Alternative Awards. and a Silver and Bronze placing in the UKMIX Fave Members Countdown. As a veteran I do not expect to be competing with the young ones anymore. I had my time and my #1's and acclaim. I'm good now. Great memories, indeed. I got my interviews, my UKMIX Magazine cover stories, I've been under the looking glass. New accolades would only be the icing on the cake.

Trust me 13 years in the uKMIX business is a long time. Looking at all those threads, you know the hairdos, the freaky platform shoes, it's like a home movie nightmare that just won't end. And all of these people here, they are my family of sorts, you know, friends mostly. We giggled thru love scenes, we punched and cried and spit and vomited all over another and those are just the people I liked. My most special memories I share with the members of the crew. Blood shaking friendships. Brothers and sisters. We made threads together. You can't get more intimate than that. So while I'm here all being confessional, I guess I have a sudden urge to say something that ehm I've never really been able to air in public, so a declaration that I'm a little nervous about, but maybe not quite as nervous as my lambs right now. But ehm, you know, I'm just gonna put it out there, loud and proud, right? So I'm gonna need your support on this: I am ah.... legendary. Yes I am. Nah I'm kidding, but I'm not really kidding. But I'm kinda kidding, I mean thank you for the enthusiasm.

U guys might be surprised... but I'm not Honey Boo Boo child. No, I'm sorry. That's just not me and never was and it never will be. Please don't cry because my reality show would be so boring. I would have to make out with Hugo and have to spank Toni's bottom just to stay on the air. But seriously. If you had been a public figure from the time you were a digital toddler, if you'd have to fight for a life that felt real and honest and normal against all odds, then maybe you too might value dignity above all else. Dignity.

Some day in the future, people will look back and remember how beautiful it once was. I have given everything up there from the time that I was 19 years old. That's reality show enough, don't you think? There are a few secrets to keeping your psyche intact over such a long career. The first, love people and stay beside them. That table over there, GA thread way out Idaho, Paris, Stockholm that one next to the bathroom with all the unfamous faces, the very same faces for all these years. My fellow love interest Eamon, Eamon do you believe it? For 38 years we've been working together, even tho he doesn't count the first 8. Sawyer, Lush, SINS and his uncle Era, lifers. And of course NothingFails, you know you've saved me too. There is no way I could ever stand here without acknowledging one of the deepest loves of my life, my heroic co-parent, my ex-partner in love, but righteous soul sister in life most beloved BFF for 20 years Crazy Crazy, thank you Billy. I am so proud of our modern family our amazing threads and conversations, you are my reason to breathe, my blood and soul. This brings me to the greatest infuence in my life my amazing mother Mariah. Mimi I know you are inside those walnut eyes somehwere and that there is so much that you won't understand tonight, but this is the only important one to take in. I love you, I love you I love you and I hope that if I say this 3 times it will magically and perfectly enter into you soul, fill you with grace and the joy of knowing that you did good in this life, you're a great mom. Please take that with you when you're finally OK to let go of charts success.

This feels like the end of one era and the beginning of something else. Scary and exciting and now what I may never be up on this stage again, on any stage for that matter. Change. You gotta love it. I will continue to tell stories, to move people by being moved, the greatest place in the world. It's just that from now on I may be holding a different talking stick maybe it won't be as sparkly. Maybe it won't get 3000 replies. maybe it will be so quiet and delicate that only dogs can hear it whistle. But it will be my writing on the wall. Stevyy was here I still am. And I want to be seen, to be understood and to be not so very vilified. Thank you all of you for the company. Here's to the next 50 years.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by Gravity
    Why some people have to be such downers all the time? Does someone else enjoying something you don't like bother you that much?
    Not at all. By the way, UKMixers need to argue more. Echo chambers don't provide many replies and messages, bitter yet spectacular fights.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Why some people have to be such downers all the time? Does someone else enjoying something you don't like bother you that much?

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy
    most of the stuff they post..well gets read only by other lambs. They don't really make this forum seem alive for other people there a few who also contribute to other topics but they are the minority
    At least it's only Mariah they stan, not Donald Trump

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Mariah threads on UKMix remind me of Russian Eurovision entries. A ton of effort wasted on the most generic thing imaginable.
    Unlike your survivor votes, you quoting machine.
    This is a very dated accusation. Please update.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Kelly Rowland and Christina Milian are two surprising names on that list
    Not really, IMO - they both haven't released any music since forever so all the conversation about them happens in their GAD threads.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Mariah threads on UKMix remind me of Russian Eurovision entries. A ton of effort wasted on the most generic thing imaginable.
    Unlike your survivor votes, you quoting machine.

Everybody's UKMIX experience is personal to them - that fact certainly doesn't stop people moaning and bitching though.

If someone accesses UKMIX for one purpose, then so be it.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    most of the stuff they post..well gets read only by other lambs. They don't really make this forum seem alive for other people there a few who also contribute to other topics but they are the minority

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    obviously, UKMIX would be semi-dead without the lambs.

Sections on UKMIX: by Posts

2,386,558 - Music
    2,147,476 - Chart Discussion
    1,214,608 - Genres
    601,999 - General Discussion
    309,717 - Entertainment
    114,522 - UKMIX

The Mariah threads take 429,594 from the Music section's total posts and that's only from the 2 threads. The lambs post in other threads as well).

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

If only lambs posted stuff worth reading...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Do you want a medal stevyy?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    obviously, UKMIX would be semi-dead without the lambs.

Sections on UKMIX: by Posts

2,386,558 - Music
    2,147,476 - Chart Discussion
    1,214,608 - Genres
    601,999 - General Discussion
    309,717 - Entertainment
    114,522 - UKMIX

The Mariah threads take 429,594 from the Music section's total posts and that's only from the 2 threads. The lambs post in other threads as well).

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    I love myself its not a sin I cant control whats happening

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

Kelly Rowland and Christina Milian are two surprising names on that list

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied

looking at those stats I'm happy most of the lambs stick to her GA thread, they could easily overrun this place and turn it into a fanforum

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    UKMIX Biggest GA threads for pop girls:

01 - 9,799,935 - 288,562 - Mariah Carey (1)
    02 - 5,115,720 - 141,032 - Mariah Carey (2)
    03 - 2,585,320 - 42,466 - Beyoncé
    04 - 2,458,088 - 71,503 - Madonna
    05 - 1,354,250 - 26,352 - Britney Spears?
    06 - 753,538 - 14,797 - Rihanna
    07 - 643,237 - 12,333 - Christina Aguilera
    08 - 524,312 - 13,606 - Janet Jackson
    09 - 444,608 - 5,380 - Kelly Rowland
    10 - 406,919 - 8,825 - Céline Dion
    --
    11 - 276,461 - 8,674 - Whitney Houston
    12 - 193,490 - 2,556 - Brandy
    13 - 191,004 - 2,894 - Jennifer Lopez
    14 - 144,521 - 3,669 - Avril Lavigne
    15 - 137,228 - 1,727 - Nicole Scherzinger
    16 - 131,961 - 1,937 - Lana Del Rey
    17 - 131,681 - 1,847 - Ciara
    18 - 130,283 - 2,306 - Taylor Swift
    19 - 119,639 - 2,318 - Katy Perry
    20 - 118,171 - 1,764 - Anastacia
    --
    21 - 104,986 - 1,025 - Christina Milian

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    How is Shane Dhawson or whatever his name is so popular? Like, he's legimitely popular and actually has a lot of fans. I watched one of his videos once out of curiousity and it's cringe-overload. :-?
    some of youtubers ''careers'' are a mystery to me.
    Pewdiepie, like him or not, at least has some kind of whacky character & charisma whilst the rest is mostly bland.

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    How is Shane Dhawson or whatever his name is so popular? Like, he's legimitely popular and actually has a lot of fans. I watched one of his videos once out of curiousity and it's cringe-overload. :-?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    MusicRecords I’m willing to make the sacrifice to be included in your will
    Lmao sacrifice?? you mean pleasure

You’re kinda cute so why not

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    I need a sugar daddy or something. I'm tired of always being broke.
    I gotta man and feel the same way. I just need to find a rich thicc bttm.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    ^ Good for you.

Are you sure he is not trying to poison you?
    Nah since there’s no will signed giving him my $$$

Fun fact: Overall, he actually has more $ than me

So who is gonna benefit when you are not around anymore?
    Bish u trying to kill me or what?

Actually my financial advisor said I should have a will because you never know...but I have no children so basically my two younger brothers are listed, but they inherited the same $ as me so it’s not like they need it my partner also has his younger brother as his

Leave a comment:

• jochen
    replied

I just saw Madonnas feet and could puke

Leave a comment:

• jochen
    replied
    Youd better work b.tch:-)

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X