This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy
    Emeli Sandé won Brit for Best British Solo Female Brit.
    Awful. Tragedy that has happened in front of us all.
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

Comment

• Looking at the list of nominees I am glad she won.
      Whitney Houston

Comment

• So NASA just announced they found 7 Earth like planets surrounding a star. I wanna email the other humans out there
        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
          So NASA just announced they found 7 Earth like planets surrounding a star. I wanna email the other humans out there
          Exciting news! And 'only' 40 light years away, too!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
            So NASA just announced they found 7 Earth like planets surrounding a star. I wanna email the other humans out there
            YOUR Billboard Hot 100 Top-10 Alltime Chart (Starting Soon):

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...s#post10599215

Comment

• Humans from this planet should be banned from forming a colony on another planet. It's enough that we destroyed one planet, we don't need to do so for a second, third, etc.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• We would never even be able to get there to create a colony. 40 light years really isn't a distance we'd be able to travel.
                F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                  We would never even be able to get there to create a colony. 40 light years really isn't a distance we'd be able to travel.
                  *Yet.
                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                  So does her microphone

Comment

• Imagine travelling 40 years at the speed of light. Ain't nobody got time for that

Comment

• Quicker than a ray of light
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy
                        Imagine travelling 40 years at the speed of light. Ain't nobody got time for that
                        Exactly
                        *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Humans from this planet should be banned from forming a colony on another planet. It's enough that we destroyed one planet, we don't need to do so for a second, third, etc.
                          Oh you're a big ray of sunshine you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                            Originally posted by spiritboy
                            Humans from this planet should be banned from forming a colony on another planet. It's enough that we destroyed one planet, we don't need to do so for a second, third, etc.
                            Oh you're a big ray of sunshine you are.
                            With the way earth is heading towards disaster (nuclear war), one can not find much happiness unless you ignore the news completely and live in a fantasy world.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Long as I get to see Celine live before those nukes are unleashed...

Comment

• Wondering if Katy Perry's on drugs these days. Her red carpet interviews are a mess and just watched her Radio 1 interview, she looked and sounded high
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Wondering if Katy Perry's on drugs these days. Her red carpet interviews are a mess and just watched her Radio 1 interview, she looked and sounded high

There's definitely something up with her, from what I've seen of her lately she seems a bit off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
                                    Originally posted by spiritboy
                                    Wondering if Katy Perry's on drugs these days. Her red carpet interviews are a mess and just watched her Radio 1 interview, she looked and sounded high

There's definitely something up with her, from what I've seen of her lately she seems a bit off.
                                    I won't be surprised if she has the meltdown of the 2010's.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Hi! I just discovered I had an account on this forum and I have no idea where to introduce me.
                                      Anyway, hope I can make some friends here
                                      Something useful I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by DefinitelyMaybeMaybe
                                        Hi! I just discovered I had an account on this forum and I have no idea where to introduce me.

You Can Introduce Yourself in this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by DefinitelyMaybeMaybe
                                          Hi! I just discovered I had an account on this forum and I have no idea where to introduce me.

Thak you
                                          Something useful I guess

Comment

Thakn you!
                                            Something useful I guess

Comment

Your name makes you likable already
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                                Originally posted by Storyteller

Your name makes you likable already
                                                Haha! Thank you!
                                                Something useful I guess

Comment

• omggg a NEW MEMBERR!
                                                  Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                                    Long as I get to see Celine live before those nukes are unleashed...
                                                    I thought you said this

Originally posted by Wayne
                                                    Long as I get to see Celine live before those nudes leak...
                                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                                                    X