X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by Eamon
    UKmix Big Brother was so much fun.
    yass... i cannot believe i was voted out before i could have my affair in the pool.
    I was the mole!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eamon
      Originally posted by stevyy
      Originally posted by Eamon
      UKmix Big Brother was so much fun.
      yass... i cannot believe i was voted out before i could have my affair in the pool.
      I was the mole!
      classic Eamon. Those were the times.
      My Chart

Comment

• ^ We should bring it back. There's a new generation of members and the veterans can be brought in to stir up the drama.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eamon
          ^ We should bring it back. There's a new generation of members and the veterans can be brought in to stir up the drama.
          yes, let's do it. I'm all in. It'll be like Drag Race Reunion.
          My Chart

Comment

• pregnancy scares drain me...
            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
              Prince Harry's name is Henry... I didn't know Harry was a nickname.
              I didn't know this either! Actually, I have always found the nickname thing in English-speaking countries quite weird. I know a lot of people also have nicknames in other countries, but at least where I'm from, people just decide to go by one at some point, or in most cases use their real name. However, it seems like a lot of parents in the English-speaking countries (especially in the U.S.) use nicknames for their kids from day one but name them something else. For example, if someone goes by Bob, their real name is usually Robert, even if no one calls them that. If even the parents always call the kid Bob, why not just name him that?

Comment

• Uhm, what is UKmix Big Brother?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                  Also, not sure how things change once you get the real rich, but let's say that now I earn with my random job much more than any averege person does in Serbia, even the university proffesors, but I still decide whether to buy something or not based on do I think it's worth the price and not if I have enough to afford it.

Like my latest jacket. It was 100 and heavily discounted already and I absolutely loved it and even tho I had the money, I didn't wanna buy it cuz i.e. spending money on winter clothes hurts cuz I hate winter (makes no sense but yeah ). I did buy it at the end and it was only 60 and considerig it's a really good quality jacket, I was fine with the final price and I plan to wear it until it tears everywhere.
                  I think that's totally fine tbh, I mean at the end of the day it's your money but yes we're like that in some ways. For example I like to buy brand name clothing and my partner thinks it's just not worth it (for himself) but doesn't judge me for it. Sure in a big part u do pay for quality itself BUT quality can only get so good before u just pay for the name , like this past weekend I bought shoes for 450 euros from the Prada store and a 250 euro shirt from Saint Laurent and he enjoyed going shopping with me but he himself wouldn't spend his money on things like that....he wears simple H&M t shirts most of the time even though he could easily afford an expensive wardrobe..but in an opposite scenes he is really a wine geek and has a wine business. I love wine too but I don't understand how a bottle of wine can be over 200 or 300 euros (some go wayyy beyond that...and he has a special wine collection which easily adds up to be worth over 10,000 euros) but he likes that so some of his money is spent on fancy bottles of wine but I myself would never do it but do support what he likes it's all relative I guess, some people spend more money than others on certain things
                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• This love (will be your downfall) by ellie goulding is
                    amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggggggggggg
                    im obsessed
                    anyone else thinks the same?????

Comment

• Great to read about your relationship, MusicRecords. The best relationships are those where you can truely be yourself. I know so many couples where money is an issue.

No, I'm not buying that CD, my partner says I've enough CD's already.
                      No, I'm not buying that dress, my partner will probably find it too expensive.
                      No, I'm not going on holiday, my partner doesn't want to go and won't like it if I leave him on his own.
                      No, I don't have a pet. My partner doesn't like pets.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                        Great to read about your relationship, MusicRecords. The best relationships are those where you can truely be yourself. I know so many couples where money is an issue.

No, I'm not buying that CD, my partner says I've enough CD's already.
                        No, I'm not buying that dress, my partner will probably find it too expensive.
                        No, I'm not going on holiday, my partner doesn't want to go and won't like it if I leave him on his own.
                        No, I don't have a pet. My partner doesn't like pets.
                        I have worked too hard in my life for anyone to tell me what to do with my money. I am such a b!tch when in a relationship - very Amanda Melrose Place style. I actually once told my then boyfriend that if he doesn't like me doing sth with my friends, he knows where the door is.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Yaaahs stevvu!!!

Rayray well i agree on all but pet can be a problem as it could directly affect your partner.
                          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                            pregnancy scares drain me...
                            Can't relate.

But I could imagine. My straight friends have them here and there.
                            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                              Originally posted by DnBLover
                              pregnancy scares drain me...
                              Can't relate.
                              Pedro, didn't you watch Mean Girls?? :-? :-? :-? C'mon dude, you're a ukmixer.

[youtube:p8cosqb8]U5xkxTfVLSA[/youtube:p8cosqb8]
                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Not saying having babies is bad, but catching stds is still better than an unplanned baby. Like even with hiv you can live normally, if you decide to have the baby it really changes your live in all ways possible unless you wanna be trash parent.

How about she uses pills or you put a condom? I swear I don't know a single str8 person that uses a condom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                  I swear I don't know a single str8 person that uses a condom.
                                  I wonder how you even start looking for such information

Comment

• When they mention stds they got for example lol and I just ask them cuz we talk about sex quite often. Oh, and also cuz they are always the ones to claim how shit it is with a rubber on and similar. all they seem to worry about is a baby most of the time cuz you know, what are even stds. Ofc, this applies only to the people I know, could be different with others.

Comment

• OK, condom talk is nice and all, but why was my question paid dust?

Comment

• LOL, that video... I swear that's what I tell my girlfriend every time she's late on her period. "Imma turn celibate"
                                        I do wear condoms, it's fcking horrible but I do my best.. But you never know, they're not 100% safe and when you're girlfriend is over 1 week late and her boobs are feeling sore shit gets serious. And she's said plenty of times she's not aborting...

Luckily... Today was the day (this one's for Hugo)
                                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover

Luckily... Today was the day (this one's for Hugo)
                                          love

Now make sure she plugs her menses with pages from the holy book.
                                          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• BB Music Awards in on TV right now and Chainsmokers just performed. They are probably the worst performers ever, my ears bled.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Sam Hunt is very hot. Hope he'll do a Taylor and release his own 1989.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• RIP Sir Roger Moore! You are my favourite Bond. You brought humour and new wits to the character. There were times when I wished I had your charm, and chin.
                                                NoHype.

my lousy cover of "Sway"https://soundcloud.com/nyein-chann-a...n-martin-cover

Comment

• Married 20 years today.

Going out for dinner.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• ^ Congrats!

Comment

• I really hate how Tamar blew up and fell off so fast. I loveeeee her personality.

Comment

• Congrats to you and your partner, RayRay! 20 years is a long time. I can't imagine myself getting married, let alone be married for so long.

I hate Tamar's personality. I have no love for crybullies. I absolutely love her music though.
                                                        Floped and localed

Comment

• Congrats Ray! That's beautiful.

Tamar is...sometimes I like her personality and sometimes I don't. (I like it on the Braxton's show. She's funny af but...hate it when she's acting like a black gay man during interviews and such)

Her music has improved. Calling All Lovers is everything to me. But they didn't capitalize off of her success from Love & War well. I'm sure it probably had something with her having a baby after she put out Love & War. I know she wanted to be this big music star but it seems like they shifted her focus so she's more of a TV personality now that makes music.
                                                          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Tamar's debut album is very underrated. The Way It Should Be, Tonight, If You Don't Wanna Love Me, Your Room >>>>>
                                                            Floped and localed

Comment

Working...
                                                            X