• Show
Clear All

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied

Some of y'all giving these trolls their Superbowl moment, hoping you realize that.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    You finally got the name right.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet is more tongue in cheek (tho the good sis can go a lil far sometimes) while InFamous is a pessimistic mood-killer.
    Go and troll lil Nas X again. You did it so well
    . Or spend another week screaming about Kween and GOAT as that is practically all you do in this thread.
    Last edited by InFamous; Sat November 30, 2019, 01:59.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    [MENTION=27834]Rihab[/MENTION] I don't think of you.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    I disagree. aRat is far more hostile and his trolling is more or less the same as Infamous'. Rihab has also quite often enabled both of them.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Please, we all been knew that youíre the king of two-faced trickery.
    you literally said that someone who is fair to everyone in this matter is two-faced what kind of trump logic is that?

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I agree with this.
    Please, we all been knew that you’re the king of two-faced trickery.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I disagree. aRat is far more hostile and his trolling is more or less the same as Infamous'. Rihab has also quite often enabled both of them.
    [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet is more tongue in cheek (tho the good sis can go a lil far sometimes) while InFamous is a pessimistic mood-killer.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I approve the idea of that 'female artists stanning' thread. I like quite a few female musicians and have an album by Mariah Carey in my collection, but I sometimes feel a bit clueless if the only topic in this thread seems to be whether 'We Belong Together' is the greatest song on earth or not. I wonder whether there aren't any other topics that would be interesting to get discussed within this circle of people.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    I agree with this.
    Thank you stevvy. We fight we argue but we do it in a cool way. You have never attacked me and I would never attack you. I appreciate you.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Rihab suddenly acting like a saint is too much.. arat drags to start a conversation lol. Please!

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    What a snake. Everything I said to you about Mariah was the truth. Don't come for me just because I called you out about dragging Lil Nas X for months. Again that doesn't bother me but people calling me out while giving others a free pass is bullshit.
    I agree with this.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    InFamous is a two-faced circus act.

At least with [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet, what you see is what you get.
    What a snake. Everything I said to you about Mariah was the truth. Don't come for me just because I called you out about dragging Lil Nas X for months. Again that doesn't bother me but people calling me out while giving others a free pass is bullshit.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

At least with @aRatchet, what you see is what you get.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    As DnBLover said, aRat does it with no malicious intent. When he drags one of the 'dusty divas', he does it to start a conversation, not to get people mad. He drags all divas equally and also gives credit where credit is due. For example, he drags Mariah just about every day. But I very clearly also remember him saying that he likes certain Mariah songs.
    I have said many times that I like things about Mariah. Also I don't care what arat says. I'm not at all bothered by him.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    And that’s the tea.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied

At least with [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet, what you see is what you get.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    As DnBLover said, aRat does it with no malicious intent. When he drags one of the 'dusty divas', he does it to start a conversation, not to get people mad. He drags all divas equally and also gives credit where credit is due. For example, he drags Mariah just about every day. But I very clearly also remember him saying that he likes certain Mariah songs.
    if Infamous gets any trouble... so should aRat.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    so?
    so no, we don't need a new thread title (or another discussion about it)

imo of course

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    The way people are clubbing together in here is priceless. Complete bias. When I gave my opinion on a religious topic that dnb person replied and called me brainless. What had that to do with Mariah Carey exactly? Nothing. People acting like saints is too much. Also arat spends every day calling Mariah and other divas irrelevant useless and forgotten and that is ok and funny according to some. Please.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied

iirc, we had a vote on the thread title less than a year ago

Random Thought Thread was by far the most popular option
    so?

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    As if you calling Taylor Swift listeners ex-nazis was very respectful
    I'll admit that calling them that was a step too far and I apologize.

But if you, as a public figure (like Taylor Swift), fail to distance yourself from the far-right FOR YEARS, you gotta live with the accusation of being a silent supporter or at least an enabler. And as a fan, you're also not entirely innocent, you're enabling an enabler. So no, Taylor and her fans aren't ex-nazis, but you could argue that they're 'ex-enablers of the far-right'.

Btw, I'm really not trying to flamebait or whatever, y'all know I feel very passionately about this topic.

Should the Random Thought Thread be permanently closed?

No. But maybe it needs a new title bc. It is one of the most used and most popular threads on this forum, like a general discussion thread. Maybe "General Discussion" should be its new title.
    iirc, we had a vote on the thread title less than a year ago

Random Thought Thread was by far the most popular option

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    The way people are clubbing together in here is priceless. Complete bias. When I gave my opinion on a religious topic that dnb person replied and called me brainless. What had that to do with Mariah Carey exactly? Nothing. People acting like saints is too much. Also arat spends every day calling Mariah and other divas irrelevant useless and forgotten and that is ok and funny according to some. Please.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    The delusion is too much
    Honey donít even play with me. You know damn well youíre a troll

Leave a comment:

Working...
X