• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm scared of Timmy
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• timmy, the alpha, dominant amle!
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• omg who cares? :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab95
          omg who cares? :-?
          In Germany, we have a saying for this: niemand!
          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
            Originally posted by Rihab95
            Hmm, that's weird. I though you first ahd to go 5 years to uni and send in the thesis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
              Originally posted by stevyy
              Originally posted by Rihab95
              Hmm, that's weird. I though you first ahd to go 5 years to uni and send in the thesis?
              i dont get the context of your post.
              My Chart

Comment

• it'S always about going to uni for 5 years unlike some place other than Germany. Bad joke lol

Comment

• So anyway, do y'all think OJ was guilty or not guilty? I watched a documentary about this on Sunday night and it's weird how they never caught the murderer - unless they did but he was acquitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                    So anyway, do y'all think OJ was guilty or not guilty? I watched a documentary about this on Sunday night and it's weird how they never caught the murderer - unless they did but he was acquitted.
                    def. guilty. oscar pistorius guilty.
                    My Chart

Comment

• It's cute how these three legendary iconic divas all seem(ed) to genuinely like each other. They all seem(ed) like friendly people who respect their peers. It's kinda sad how Madonna seems to respect and admire all the younger artists, but has never really got on with her fellow 80s/90s diva peers.

*seem(ed) = past tense for Whitney

Comment

• slay biscuits, slayyyy.. i love the three so much.. they are all equally amazing and legendary.. i remember it vividly, Oprah's legends ball with Mimo and Janet and how they were placed next to each other for the big photo and how they walked over Oprah's bridge and talked. <3
                        My Chart

Comment

• biscuits, I'm not letting you move on until we've completely talked it out !
                          Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Because Madonna is a lame bitch and those 3 (The real queens of Pop) never used her anyway.

Comment

• @timmy: yes, I wasn't accepted.
                              hm, don't think that I will actually be in front of many children
                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I admit I skimmed Timmy's essays in this thread. #sorrynotsorry
                                Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgostar
                                  I admit I skimmed Timmy's essays in this thread. #sorrynotsorry
                                  Good girl ! Any comments on it?
                                  Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hey, that's considered a quality characteristic in most places of the world !

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Katy looks great with short hair but it's very Winona Ryder.

Comment

• I think it means she just ran thru it.

Comment

• What was up with Beyonce's face last night? She's looking like her hubby these days

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                                What was up with Beyonce's face last night? She's looking like her hubby these days
                                                I kinda agree. She's kinda jayzified, her face kinda changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                                  Originally posted by biscuits
                                                  What was up with Beyonce's face last night? She's looking like her hubby these days
                                                  I kinda agree. She's kinda jayzified, her face kinda changed.
                                                  2 become 1 gets a whole new meaning.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
                                                    Originally posted by Virgostar
                                                    Good girl !

Comment

• I'm confused about the meaning of "skim" now
                                                      ¡Eh, mamá!
                                                      Me quiero matar
                                                      El mundo se va a la mierda
                                                      Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab95
                                                        Originally posted by Timmy94
                                                        Originally posted by Virgostar
                                                        Good girl !
                                                        Oops, I meant skipped.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by fpfbm54
                                                            I'm confused about the meaning of "skim" now
                                                            a. To read or glance through (a book, for example) quickly or superficially.
                                                            b. To glance over quickly; scan: skimmed the crowd for a familiar face.
                                                            c. To touch lightly or superficially on: a survey course that barely skimmed the surface of Latin American history.

Comment

• i did not even realise that was beyonce

Comment

Working...
                                                              X