This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Storyteller
    Jesus Stevyy you think every artist is the greatest of all time and have a new fav every second day
    Personal Chart

Comment

• I can't believe how easy you can get money off YouTube nowadays. You literally only need to have a good camera, good lighting and then you just need to react to trendy videos (memes, music videos, K-Pop, etc.) and give positive thoughts that don't make the stans angry, fulfill all the popular suggestions in the comments and then BOOM the money comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
        I can't believe how easy you can get money off YouTube nowadays. You literally only need to have a good camera, good lighting and then you just need to react to trendy videos (memes, music videos, K-Pop, etc.) and give positive thoughts that don't make the stans angry, fulfill all the popular suggestions in the comments and then BOOM the money comes.
        If you aren't from germany where most YouTubers copy the standard shit content...
        Personal Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
          I can't believe how easy you can get money off YouTube nowadays. You literally only need to have a good camera, good lighting and then you just need to react to trendy videos (memes, music videos, K-Pop, etc.) and give positive thoughts that don't make the stans angry, fulfill all the popular suggestions in the comments and then BOOM the money comes.
          Maybe I should start reacting to videos
          But doesn't YouTube copyright videos that have music playing in it? Or disallow monetization?
          F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• I have to take a few days off, I will be back soon.
            Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
              Originally posted by stevyy

Best artist of all times.
              Now sis...

He got some cute material though.
              Stevvy has no standards
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                today i fell in love with the weeknd...

I've been in love with his starboy album ever since it was released... but today idk what happened, i'm in love with him, consider this day 1 of me stanning for him from now on.

Best artist of all times.
                Omg. Gotta call Selena. She has got to know this.
                Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                  Originally posted by Erotica
                  Originally posted by Serby
                  Originally posted by flopho
                  http://genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/

wait is this for real? cause regarding this subject i'm at a point where i can't detect if something is sarcasm or not
                  Im high rn and this confused me tbh what even, can't be true
                  Too much information
                  Lol why

When im high, everything seems deep and more complicated than it really is, hence my comment
                  just because of the drugs ^^
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• just because of the drugs ^^
                    high on love ofc
                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                      Maybe I should start reacting to videos
                      But doesn't YouTube copyright videos that have music playing in it? Or disallow monetization?
                      I think it depends on their record label. Most of the times when I watch YouTube videos, the ones that got blocked are mostly reactions to Ariana Grande & Fifth Harmony. Many of them are still there, even Beyonce.

This is one example how much money you got from YouTube. This channel used to be a reaction channel only when they used to react to music videos from acts who had lots of stans online like Fifth Harmony, Little Mix, One Direction & K-Pop and by the time the video was uploaded, they had +5.4 million views in total and they made $ +920 within one month only in December.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                        just because of the drugs ^^
                        high on love ofc
                        ah ok good then
                        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• [youtube:3uz3lg90]M8C-oLn-AkA[/youtube:3uz3lg90]

Adam's lower register actually sounds really good. No idea why he keeps singing in higher keys in almost every single Maroon 5 song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                            I have to take a few days off, I will be back soon.
                            Take care, Nippian!
                            Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                              Originally posted by Nippian93
                              Take care, Nippian!
                              +1
                              Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                Originally posted by Nippian93
                                Take care, Nippian!
                                +

Comment

• Have fun Nippian,

Random but Biggies "One More Chance remix" is one of the greatest songs ever.
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• I love French actresses. I've always been a huge fan of Catherine Deneuve but Isabelle Huppert just made me a fan with Elle. I'm gonna invest more time in French movies.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Have fun, enjoy. But please come back! The percentage of dumbness here should shrink! Not gain! You know what I mean ;)
                                      Personal Chart

Comment

Prolly a vacation. Enjoy!
                                        Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• Holy ******* shit I'm so ditching drunk vaitches dhshajs love tia all hahaha fak
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• I'm sorry but Remy MA ass cannot rap!!!!!

That diss was so whack. Omg! People only like her because she went to jail.

I am no Nicki fan but that girl has flow for years.
                                            Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                              Holy **** shit I'm so ditching drunk vaitches dhshajs love tia all hahaha fak
                                              Saturday nights a few users should be blocked

I also made this fault in the past too, being online here while drunk
                                              Personal Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                                I'm sorry but Remy MA ass cannot rap!!!!!

That diss was so whack. Omg! People only like her because she went to jail.

I am no Nicki fan but that girl has flow for years.
                                                Flow-wise, I thought she was great, but, content-wise, I'm always annoyed with slut-shaming. I even hate that term "slut". It's just ghastly.

I'm looking forward to a response from Onika, though.
                                                Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• As of now, Onika got bodied. Let's see if she can come back with something after that rather than pointing fingers at Trey Songz.
                                                  F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
                                                    Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                    Holy **** shit I'm so ditching drunk vaitches dhshajs love tia all hahaha fak
                                                    Saturday nights a few users should be blocked

I also made this fault in the past too, being online here while drunk
                                                    Stop it, rough night I'm so hungover
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X