X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Holy **** shit I'm so ditching drunk vaitches dhshajs love tia all hahaha fak
    Saturday nights a few users should be blocked

I also made this fault in the past too, being online here while drunk
    They should not be drunk anyway at all in first place, that would be the best
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
      Originally posted by Phoenixx

Stop it, rough night I'm so hungover
      "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
        Good to know I'm not the only one doing this
        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica

Hmm do you think that's "so" bad? I mean sure there's bad levels of being drunk, but being a bit tipsy doesn't hurt no?

Comment

• Sundays are strange days. I just wanna cuddle :(

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
              Sundays are strange days. I just wanna cuddle :(
              I feel ya

Comment

• Yesterday was so fun.

One of my friend flew in to Florida from Switzerland. We decided to go bar hopping, but he brought a friend. His friend was this cute, tall, slim, nerdy German guy, that was in his last year of medical school. Lord, the moment he wrapped his arm around me and told me " you looked so good tonight", I almost passed out. He was so different from what ive liked in the past. Very well mannered and a cool guy.
                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                  Originally posted by Erotica

Hmm do you think that's "so" bad? I mean sure there's bad levels of being drunk, but being a bit tipsy doesn't hurt no?

Don't come to ireland most places you go out to have fun, get a little tipsy. In Ireland most people go out to get drunk, heavily drunk! It wasn't a good night If you can remember it the next day

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                    I have to take a few days off, I will be back soon.
                    gonna miss your daily updates in the GAD threads! can't wait for you to come back, but meanwhile, have fun and enjoy your time

Comment

• Storyteller haha I can imagine

However since the last weeks have been so heavy, I've decided I need to slow things down a bit the next weeks

Drinking green tea now

Comment

• Getting a bit tipsy is nothing bad, but why drinking that much that you're getting drunk?

I never understood that thing. I mean most people i know are doing it so they can have fun, but i think it's sad when you can't have fun without alcohol.

Comment

• ^ That's absolutely true. I think everyone has different definitions of being drunk though

Comment

• Aaliyah died days before 9/11. I'm glad she knew the world before 9/11, which changed the landscape and outlook of the world. And I'm glad she passed on in the midst of her career which had yet to peak at the rate the Aaliyah era was going.
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                              Getting a bit tipsy is nothing bad, but why drinking that much that you're getting drunk?

I never understood that thing. I mean most people i know are doing it so they can have fun, but i think it's sad when you can't have fun without alcohol.
                              I don't know, I like getting drunk cuz I just loose control and feel free to twerk in the middle of the club, which I'd never do sober. it's like any other drug, intesifies the feelings.
                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                Aaliyah died days before 9/11. I'm glad she knew the world before 9/11, which changed the landscape and outlook of the world. And I'm glad she passed on in the midst of her career which had yet to peak at the rate the Aaliyah era was going.
                                If she was alive today, where do you think her career would have went? I always wondered. I'm assuming she'd be more of an actress than a singer. She'd do really well imo.
                                F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Do you guys think it's harder for gay people to find a partner in contrast to heterosexual people?
                                  Is this a thread worthy discussion or just a stupid thought? Feel free to give me direct feedback

Comment

• When you put on a playlist and the song randomly fits perfectly to your situation in that VERY, VERY moment ...

[youtube:1caqdj0o]Y6bFk5MZ7b4[/youtube:1caqdj0o]

I'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone
                                    And leaving with somebody else
                                    No I don't want your body
                                    But I hate to think about you with somebody else

No I don't want your body
                                    I don't want your body with somebody else

(PS: Oh, didn't know it was a The 1975 cover. Let me check that one out now...)

Comment

• 2016 was so much Tee music wise than the three years before....
                                      Totally disappointed by 2017 so far!

Comment

• I am hosting my annual Oscar Party

Everyone has to bring food based on one of the nominated movies. I'm doing chicken on a stick for La La Land

Someone is bringing Caesar salad for Hail Caesar - I didn't even know that was nominated for something

Emojis

Comment

• That sounds great

Unfortunately it'll start at 4:30 am here so we can only do a breakfast "party" while watching it
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by sonia85
                                            Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                            Originally posted by Nippian93
                                            Take care, Nippian!
                                            +
                                            Originally posted by TIfan
                                            Have fun Nippian,

Thanks , I am back

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
                                              Have fun, enjoy. But please come back! The percentage of dumbness here should shrink! Not gain! You know what I mean ;)
                                              Thanks . I think I know what you are talking about

Comment

• [youtube:2c0249le]y7qMqAgCqME[/youtube:2c0249le]

OMG this is amazing!

Comment

• ^ Cute. I like spiders but wouldn't want to own one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                                    Have fun, enjoy. But please come back! The percentage of dumbness here should shrink! Not gain! You know what I mean ;)
                                                    Thanks . I think I know what you are talking about
                                                    Yes, you know ;)
                                                    Glad to have you back
                                                    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

Working...
                                                    X