X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueScorpion
    Honestly, I think I currently own the best and most beautiful avatar UKMIX has ever seen in its existence. I wanna make love to my avatar!
    my rat avatar is better.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Goldmoneys >>>>>>>>>>

Bald beautiful black men

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied

Honestly, I think I currently own the best and most beautiful avatar UKMIX has ever seen in its existence. I wanna make love to my avatar!

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Yeah im sorry but these murriha sexy-wanna-be poses are getting lame, trying to smile like "ugh im hot af bish", messy "woke up like this" hair and pushing her chest forward to make her boobs look bigger than they really are, are kinda messy

what's with her always dressing and styling herself in late 90s "elegance" though?
    I'mma beat you!

Leave a comment:

• Marchum
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by Marchum
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by heppolo
    the best ukmix thread is apparently Mariah something something. At least, it still has some actual posters and visitors for whatever reason.
    Yeah people over there are talking about selling their bodies on Grindr so Mariah's new flops at least make the bubbling under charts. It isn't as bad as I initially thought.
    Wtf? This sounds very homophobic and offensive. Get help.
    Read between the lines. aRat is gay himself and loves to joke around.
    Disgusting “humor” then.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    In other news the new Netflix anime Violet Evergarden is excellent and so touching. It heals and breaks your sould at the same time.
    Master of None has the same effect, such a beautiful show

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    In other news the new Netflix anime Violet Evergarden is excellent and so touching. It heals and breaks your sould at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Yeah im sorry but these murriha sexy-wanna-be poses are getting lame, trying to smile like "ugh im hot af bish", messy "woke up like this" hair and pushing her chest forward to make her boobs look bigger than they really are, are kinda messy

what's with her always dressing and styling herself in late 90s "elegance" though?

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    That Mariah cover is just another airbrushed photoshoped to death glamour "diva" shot like ALL of her other covers.
    Millie Jackson outsold.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

That Mariah cover is just another airbrushed photoshoped to death glamour "diva" shot like ALL of her other covers. Her stans are so easily satisfied.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Oh and the cover slays.

Originally posted by am1
    Did a quick lil mock up of what the CD could look like...

Britney wants her blue cover back

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    the best ukmix thread is apparently Mariah something something. At least, it still has some actual posters and visitors for whatever reason.
    Yeah people over there are talking about selling their bodies on Grindr so Mariah's new flops at least make the bubbling under charts. It isn't as bad as I initially thought.
    Mariah having more success than Frankie Goes To Hollywood or Erasure is offensive to me.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Read between the lines. aRat is gay himself and loves to joke around.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    LOL what are you talking about? I just said that there are posts in the Mariah thread where members are selling their bodies for some Mariah promo. Nothing more and nothing less.

Receipt:

Originally posted by Colombia71345

I'm working on it doing a grindr contest in Manhattan...so those who want to talk to me and have some f.... will have to watch the video first and share their thoughts.....Yeah, that's right, I'm the price...

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied

I was wishing that would be the real cover :cry!

Leave a comment:

• Marchum
    replied
    Oh and the cover slays.

Originally posted by am1
    Did a quick lil mock up of what the CD could look like...

Leave a comment:

• Marchum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied

Give us the tea, rat. What's in her DMs

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    OOP I got caught. Poor Igloo Australia.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Omg

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    I am 99.99% sure that aRat hacked Iggy’s Twitter..

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    I swear I only see you post in this thread and the unpops thread aRat
    Best two threads on ukmix anyway
    this tea. Also the rules here are less strict.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    I swear I only see you post in this thread and the unpops thread aRat
    Best two threads on ukmix anyway
    this tea. Also the rules here are less strict.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Good old Lady Gaga cemented her status as a legend with ASIB. If she releases a good album, i can totally see it smashing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X