This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of Celine Dion.
    Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
      Originally posted by Nippian93
      Originally posted by Phoenixx
      I have to take a few days off, I will be back soon.
      Have fun, enjoy. But please come back! The percentage of dumbness here should shrink! Not gain! You know what I mean ;)
      Thanks . I think I know what you are talking about
      Yes, you know ;)
      Glad to have you back
      Thanks

Comment

• Now I'm sad
        Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Now i get why some users quit posting here or doesn't post as often as they did. There are some stans which were funny at the beginning but now they're annoying as hell.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
            Now i get why some users quit posting here or doesn't post as often as they did. There are some stans which were funny at the beginning but now they're annoying as hell.
            Ohhh You're totally right and I know at least two of them who you mean
            "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
              Originally posted by spiritboy
              Now i get why some users quit posting here or doesn't post as often as they did. There are some stans which were funny at the beginning but now they're annoying as hell.
              Ohhh You're totally right and I know at least two of them who you mean
              Yes
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• A week of peace now
                *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• AMAZING Marvin Gaye vibes...

[youtube:29sedd40]gHY7mH4xIcU[/youtube:29sedd40]

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                    A week of peace now
                    Praise the Lord (and Wayne), I hoped for longer for a couple of them

Comment

• I'm giving myself a break from Snapchat and Instagram, and deleted Gay Romeo and Grindr and realize I'm way more often loading UKMix and ATRL because I'm hungry for news omg help
                      2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                        A week of peace now
                        I am sad Phoenixx is among them :(.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                          To me it has never been funny, maybe because I allegedly lack sense of humour.

Comment

• You guys probably do not know her but "The Ring" is back in a couple of days

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                              You guys probably do not know her but "The Ring" is back in a couple of days
                              I think the ban is lifted today
                              F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                Originally posted by Biebz
                                A week of peace now
                                I am sad Phoenixx is among them :(.
                                +1 to both

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                  You guys probably do not know her but "The Ring" is back in a couple of days
                                  I think the ban is lifted today
                                  Good luck

Comment

• why wasn't Work Bitch a Toxic-sized hit should've been. timeless
                                    last.fm

Comment

• 'Cos it's trash actually?

Comment

• How dare you compare the genius that is Toxic to that basic Work Bitch

Comment

• Work Bitch is such an amazing party anthem tho

Comment

• Work Bitch is such a bad song
                                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I'm unsure what genre to dub it but WB is a piece of electro magnetic trash. Forget a headache, it gives me pin and needles when I hear that rubbish.
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• ATRL is down, their Amazon servers are experiencing widespread issues Will UKMix get a boost of account births now?

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                                  ATRL is down, their Amazon servers are experiencing widespread issues Will UKMix get a boost of account births now?
                                                  Hopefully not. We don't need these messes on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                                    ATRL is down, their Amazon servers are experiencing widespread issues Will UKMix get a boost of account births now?
                                                    Haha, I just joined there earlier this month, but I haven't posted. It feels so chaotic!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X