Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    If thereís anything good about Realest being banned, itís that the Onika/Cardi Z cheerleading will be kept to a minimum.
    I didnít even mind the cheerleading :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Goldmoney
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    If thereís anything good about Realest being banned, itís that the Onika/Cardi Z cheerleading will be kept to a minimum.

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    I swear I only see you post in this thread and the unpops thread aRat
    Best two threads on ukmix anyway besides the interviews one
    fixed

    Leave a comment:


  • DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    I swear I only see you post in this thread and the unpops thread aRat
    Best two threads on ukmix anyway

    Leave a comment:


  • Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    I love some of these A Star Is Born songs. ForGaGatten came through, who would have thot?
    I think the songs disappoint, even the pop songs. Finally want my old Gaga back. :/

    Leave a comment:


  • Bellus
    replied
    I swear I only see you post in this thread and the unpops thread aRat

    Leave a comment:


  • aRat
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    I love some of these A Star Is Born songs. ForGaGatten came through, who would have thot?

    Leave a comment:


  • DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Michiel
    Disappointed with the election results in Belgium, the general right political discourse in Europe is difficult to counter so it seems. We fell asleep.
    What happened?

    Leave a comment:


  • Michiel
    replied
    Disappointed with the election results in Belgium, the general right political discourse in Europe is difficult to counter so it seems. We fell asleep.

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    Idk, again generalisation, but must be a cultural difference or sth (not that Im typical Serb per se). I just don't click with Austrians enough for a romantic relationship I think.

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Actually, most of the immigrants are around here, so I see the hot ones often.

    Obvs its stupid to say one whole country's men don't attract me, but in general, they are really not my type, looks or mentality wise.
    Explain

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    Actually, most of the immigrants are around here, so I see the hot ones often.

    Obvs its stupid to say one whole country's men don't attract me, but in general, they are really not my type, looks or mentality wise.

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Austrians are kinda not my type. :(
    They must not be that hot in the outskirts of Wien where youíre at <3

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    Austrians are kinda not my type. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    get that Austrian bf sis

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    Good sistrens here need more Ds and Ps in their life. And some greens. Greens are healthy.

    Anywaay, always a joy to get asked where my gf at by cousins I see once in never. Cant wait to be fully out tbh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    Forum rules that are way too prude for the members that are part of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlueScorpion
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by aRat
    wait do Ukmix mods get paid?
    yes, obviously the bigger the section u manage, the more revenue you get. The Mariah mods earn around $750 / month from the thread alone.

    Also labels pay us to promote acts. My little Katy rant was sponsored and I received another $1,000 for it. The Dua people are the most agressive in trying to get us promoting her. But Wayne said, we have standards here. Also UKMIX founder Lars said, well there simply isn't enough traffic from any Dua discussions. She simply doesn't generate views and clicks.

    ironically, MusicRecords is also trying to pay us to mention his name.

    Leave a comment:


  • SholasBoy
    replied
    I think one of you is quite enough

    Leave a comment:


  • aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy

    Also labels pay us to promote acts. My little Katy rant was sponsored and I received another $1,000 for it. The Dua people are the most agressive in trying to get us promoting her. But Wayne said, we have standards here. Also UKMIX founder Lars said, well there simply isn't enough traffic from any Dua discussions. She simply doesn't generate views and clicks.
    wait so I am doing all the work yall are too lazy to do? Why is no one paying me for my effective Dua spamming? :evil:

    Well ofc she doesn't generate clicks since this forum is mainly compromised of old diva stans. If yall wanted to attract young handsome members like me then you would promote young fresh non-dusty artists.

    Leave a comment:


  • heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    wait do Ukmix mods get paid?
    no, only UKMix hipsters

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    ^lets no pretend u didnít accept some $$$ from me

    Leave a comment:


  • stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    wait do Ukmix mods get paid?
    yes, obviously the bigger the section u manage, the more revenue you get. The Mariah mods earn around $750 / month from the thread alone.

    Also labels pay us to promote acts. My little Katy rant was sponsored and I received another $1,000 for it. The Dua people are the most agressive in trying to get us promoting her. But Wayne said, we have standards here. Also UKMIX founder Lars said, well there simply isn't enough traffic from any Dua discussions. She simply doesn't generate views and clicks.

    ironically, MusicRecords is also trying to pay us to mention his name.

    Leave a comment:


  • aRat
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    wait do Ukmix mods get paid?

    Leave a comment:


  • aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Kiss It Better by Rihanna is THAT gem bop
    [youtube:m2p03vk6]0PCl73S6qy4[/youtube:m2p03vk6]

    Just re-discovered this bop today. Her music is timeless.

    No wonder she was able to outsell all these divas ukmixers stan for (except for the girl who is featured on Quavo's new song).

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X