• I'd love a little more activity, but ATRL is just too much
      2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• master of anticipation, dontcha keep it all to yaself

Comment

• wat

Comment

• When you hear a song that is 16 years old and you realize how old you are and you how many different lives you have already lived

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
              When you hear a song that is 16 years old and you realize how old you are and you how many different lives you have already lived
              yeah, songs from the 60's remind me of my my young adult life.
              My Chart

Comment

• I feel like UKmix from when I joined is lost. No ofende to new members or anything, but we had so .any great folks before, all gone now. I remember reaching my quota on a regular basis. and thein looking for my posts that were the last ones in any topic to gain some posts more.
                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                  Originally posted by KokoCollino
                  When you hear a song that is 16 years old and you realize how old you are and you how many different lives you have already lived
                  yeah, songs from the 60's remind me of my my young adult life.
                  Aren't you only like 30?
                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                  So does her microphone

Comment

• When you become 25 then you start feeling old
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I'd love a little more activity, but ATRL is just too much
                      Same, more activity yes, but more activity with no quality like on ATRL, no, thanks.
                      Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                        Work Bitch is such a bad song
                        Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                          Originally posted by Nippian93
                          You guys probably do not know her but "The Ring" is back in a couple of days
                          I think the ban is lifted today
                          Is she back ?
                          Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                            When you become 25 then you start feeling old
                            yeah. basically. ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica
                              yeah. basically. ugh
                              Ugh I'm 22 and feel paranoid of turning 23 cause it'll be the start of my "mid 20s"
                              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                Originally posted by EAI
                                Is she back ?
                                Took me a second to realize who y'all were talking about. I thought you meant

But at this point, I guess the majority would rather have girl who needs a haircut than Dandelion
                                Please Stop the Music

Comment

• I feel 29 (not even 20 tho )
                                  Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                    Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                    Originally posted by Erotica
                                    yeah. basically. ugh
                                    Ugh I'm 22 and feel paranoid of turning 23 cause it'll be the start of my "mid 20s"
                                    I'm 23 and if I wasn't already feeling old, I'd be mad at you for saying this.
                                    Black Panther is now the most popular Avenger; even bigger than Iron Man!

Comment

• At 24 you are as far away from 18 as you are 30.

Comment

• Don't Forget About Us is aging so much better than I thought it would.

Comment

• im almost 25 but i just started uni so i have untill at least 30 to be young

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
                                            Don't Forget About Us is aging so much better than I thought it would.
                                            Don't Forget about us>>>> We Belong Together
                                            Much better R&B song imo.
                                            F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Phoenixx got banned for a week along with other users
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                                                Originally posted by EAI
                                                Is she back ?
                                                Took me a second to realize who y'all were talking about. I thought you meant

But at this point, I guess the majority would rather have girl who needs a haircut than Dandelion
                                                He was banned? Didn't notice well Wayne can always extend the ban for a few days...never gonna let him live up that he banned theArmy and I "for 7 days" and somehow that turned into 9
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                                                  im almost 25 but i just started uni so i have untill at least 30 to be young
                                                  I'll be 30 in a month but don't feel that age at all

For some odd reason, turning 23 was quite a huge thing for me. I was like: "Damn, I'm so old"

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy
                                                    Originally posted by toni_pest
                                                    im almost 25 but i just started uni so i have untill at least 30 to be young
                                                    I'll be 30 in a month but don't feel that age at all

For some odd reason, turning 23 was quite a huge thing for me. I was like: "Damn, I'm so old"
                                                    I thought you were in your 40s Idk why but I think I keep confusing you for some of the older members

Anyway when I think about it your 30s isn't old at all, I know quite a few people in that age range and they look young yet by that point in their lives they're successful and enjoying it so I guess its what you make of it
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X