X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I embrace 30s as the new 20s in my mind
    I do look younger tho'

Comment

• I turned 24 a month ago and I'm already feeling like this is the end like, it's no longer my early 20s, it's MID 20s. my college years went by so quickly (and were not used to their full potential). when that same amount of time passes again I will be 30
      last.fm

Comment

• I looked at it the same way you do, but once I finished my college I just turned the new page in my life and it felt like I was starting all over again.
        Looking back at that period that happened five years ago, I feel like it was in a previous life yet I don't feel much older. Strange. I guess the time is relative after all

Comment

• Don't forget to vote!
          Please click on my sig and vote for your winners!

Comment

• You guys are too much.

I'm 37 and still feel young enough to party 3-4 times a week.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
              You guys are too much.

Face pic please
              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Well, that' great!
                I've given up on partying lately. I've been doing it since I was 16 and it kinda got boring for me. I've replaced it with casual nights out

Comment

You guys are too much.

Yaaaaaaaaaassssssssss get it in sis. An inspiration tbh,

I turn 24 in May and I don't feel anyways about it. However my boyfriend turns 27 next month and he swears he acts like this year he has to sign up for AARP or something.

Comment

• Lord!!!

My friend that traveled from Europe and I just got done partying 5 days straight. Plus I had to work each day. Lord!!!
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• I understand how you all feel (the ones feeling old, that is). I'm just 24 (soon to be 25), but I have felt really old for at least a year. I guess it's just a quarter-life crisis. It probably also has something to do with the beginning of a new phase in my life: a few months from now, I'll get my master's degree and it's an all-new situation after that. Recently I have felt really nostalgic, thinking about all the good things from years ago that are now gone. My childhood wasn't perfect (far from it at times), but I wish I had appreciated all the good things more. :(

Comment

• In my mind I feel much younger than my age, but my body feels so much older
                        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Smoking is such a turn-off.
                          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                            Smoking is such a turn-off.
                            Agreed, I couldn't be with someone that did. I did date one before and it was disgusting
                            *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Definitely. The smell alone gives me a headache. One of my neighbors (don't know which one of them) often smokes inside I hadn't realized someone would actually do that in the year 2017! Every time the stench gets into my apartment, I have to lock myself in the bathroom or at least tuck my nose into my shirt. Being around a person that smells like that would be nothing short of a nightmare!

Comment

• So annoying when somebody is smokingon a stairwell

Comment

I'm happy to live in Austria cu dmoking is pretty much alliwed everywhere (not for long tho).

I don't, I really enjoy smoking, it's only true vice.
                                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by setg1
                                    Originally posted by Hugo
                                    Definitely. The smell alone gives me a headache. One of my neighbors (don't know which one of them) often smokes inside I hadn't realized someone would actually do that in the year 2017!
                                    Umm the hell? Why would someone not smoke in their own flat or am I missing something?

Comment

• I couldn't deal with someone smoking in closed spaces, horrible. But I also hate it when I have to walk behind someone that is smoking and when I go to watch my football team, there's ALWAYS someone sitting next to me smoking the smelliest cigarettes in the world, just because you're outside doesn't mean your smoke dilutes in the air instantly, mister.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                        I don't, I really enjoy smoking, it's only true vice.

Pink lungs are hot.

But I never told anyone that their smoking annoys me, I'm not confrontational like that. lol

Comment

• I love smoking outside. thanks hugo, but I have something else in pink colour, much hotter ooop

What I hate is how everyone hates smoking and make it look as this bad thing (I know it is), but then the same people go to fukin mcdonalds, eat trash that is bad for them, animals and enviroment. Same with overly sugary stuff etc. But it's always the smokers being painted as as the worst. #sorrynotsory

Comment

What I hate is how everyone hates smoking and make it look as this bad thing (I know it is), but then the same people go to fukin mcdonalds, eat trash that is bad for them, animals and enviroment. Same with overly sugary stuff etc. But it's always the smokers being painted as as the worst. #sorrynotsory
                                            Cigarette smoke is more harmful to other people than anything else on that list. If someone wants to ruin their own health by smoking, I'm fine with that, but passive smoking is a real problem. Alcohol could rival or even beat smoking with regard to harmfulness if we included all the things people do while drunk. I think it's crazy that cigarettes are legal and snus is banned in most countries, it should be the other way around based on the harm caused to other people.

Comment

I love smoking outside. thanks hugo, but I have something else in pink colour, much hotter ooop
                                              Now sis...

Comment

• Sugar is the real enemy!!
                                                [youtube:pxb9gy6u]Y647tNm8nTI[/youtube:pxb9gy6u]

If you find time check out this documentary!

Comment

• Originally posted by setg1
                                                  Originally posted by Serby
                                                  Cigarette smoke is more harmful to other people than anything else on that list. If someone wants to ruin their own health by smoking, I'm fine with that, but passive smoking is a real problem. Alcohol could rival or even beat smoking with regard to harmfulness if we included all the things people do while drunk. I think it's crazy that cigarettes are legal and snus is banned in most countries, it should be the other way around based on the harm caused to other people.

I agree, I do not care what somebody eats or if he drinks a beer in his flat, but I see no reason why I or somebody else who lives in a tower block near a smoker should inhale.

Comment

• Yall not seeing the bugger picture...eaiting a really industrialised meat and diary is doing more damage than smoking. I don't think any is better than the other one.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X