• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serby
    Yall not seeing the bugger picture...

Serbisha, that's not allowed on ukmix.
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Well if you're planning on living long, you should watch what you're eating and SHOULDNT EVEN SMOKE. Not even a question

But if you don't care about how long you live, you can eat and smoke all you want.
      Please Stop the Music

Comment

• After taking some time off

UKmix is really slow
        Please Stop the Music

Comment

• ^ It is working well to me. I even think it is working better than it used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
            Well if you're planning on living long, you should watch what you're eating and SHOULDNT EVEN SMOKE. Not even a question

But if you don't care about how long you live, you can eat and smoke all you want.
            I know, but everyone acting doctor while eating double fried antibiotics kfc chicken... ch, no ma'am. When society starts trting all the bad food/vice the same, we can talk.
            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Lmao hugo
              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by setg1
                I understand how you all feel (the ones feeling old, that is). I'm just 24 (soon to be 25), but I have felt really old for at least a year. I guess it's just a quarter-life crisis. It probably also has something to do with the beginning of a new phase in my life: a few months from now, I'll get my master's degree and it's an all-new situation after that. Recently I have felt really nostalgic, thinking about all the good things from years ago that are now gone. My childhood wasn't perfect (far from it at times), but I wish I had appreciated all the good things more. :(

+1!
                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• "I'm here for a good time, not a long time..."

- Aubrey "Drake" Graham.

Comment

• I have no problem with the smell of smoke, I like it, but I would never do it myself
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Yall not seeing the bugger picture...eaiting a really industrialised meat and diary is doing more damage than smoking. I don't think any is better than the other one.
                      Omg not again
                      Dumb analogy
                      There's many more things worse than smoking but doesn't make it right or gives it a reason to do it
                      Sure maybe people need to eat less industrialized meat but that doesn't justify smoking I understand that one isn't better than the other one...but in any case it's a whole different issue that should be treated separately. At least a nice meal cooked with meat doesn't stink as bad as smoke or is bothersome lol at least it fills your belly with food and not your lungs with smoke
                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Anyway talking about smoking, Vienna needs to take note of other European cities and ban indoor smoking already. It's such a turn off going to a restaurant that gets amazing food reviews only to sit through a cloud of smoke
                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Agree
                          2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                            Agree
                            I think you confused this thread with my hit one called "Agree or Disagree"
                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I also agree, I rarely go to a restaurant but it would definitely make me want to stop eating.

Comment

• I have a problem that no one could help me with.
                                I have this psycho bitch girl that I've been avoiding because she's obsessed with me. She called me 43 times in the past hour and I'm not sure what to do. She came to my apartment door while I was speaking to my room mate, so I ran and hid in his bathroom. He pretended that he was talking on the phone and told her I wasn't home. A normal person would leave my apartment, but nope! She decided to go into my bedroom and refuse to leave until I answered my phone and showed up. She took his phone and tried calling me. Luckily I missed the call. He finally disracted her enough for me to sneak out with some mozzarella sticks and some water and ran to my cousins apartment. My room mate brought my keys that I left and some marinara sauce. She just sent me a text saying that she won't leave my bedroom until I get back. I don't know what the f*ck to do.

Update: She's still calling
                                F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• ^maybe you should seek legal actions? Wow That's not normal and she can't just refuse to leave your flat. It's also a legit reason to feel like you might be in danger of someone who is so obsessive. If you do end up seeing her make sure someone else is there and not you alone
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                    ^maybe you should seek legal actions? Wow That's not normal and she can't just refuse to leave your flat. It's also a legit reason to feel like you might be in danger of someone who is so obsessive. If you do end up seeing her make sure someone else is there and not you alone
                                    I don't think she's gonna harm me, and I feel bad for her, that's why I'm afraid to be upfront with her. I was trying to avoid her so that she can get mad at me and back off on her own but instead she got even more obsessed. I've known her since middle school and didn't think that she'd get this crazy. She was telling me how she couldn't live without me and I don't want her to go batshit crazy if I give her the real. Ugh it's a horrible situation. Thank God school is almost over and I can go back to living at home with my parents for the summer. I'm definitely living far away from campus for the next school year.

Comment

• Try to reason with her or show her that you're in love with someone else.
                                      Pretend you're gay or as a last resort be nasty with her. If nothing works, try talking to her family and show them how crazy she is and that she needs medical help.
                                      Don't take time to act on it, the more time it passes the more obsessed she gets.
                                      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Yall not seeing the bugger picture...eaiting a really industrialised meat and diary is doing more damage than smoking.
                                        No, it's not. Heavy smokers are almost certain to die of myocardial infarction or lung cancer sooner or later. I swear for the 5 heaviest smokers I knew, the death rate was at 100% before they even turned 60. How exactly is industrialized dairy going to kill you? And more importantly, if I drink a glass of milk, is that also going to slowly kill the person sitting next to me?

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                          Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                          ^maybe you should seek legal actions? Wow That's not normal and she can't just refuse to leave your flat. It's also a legit reason to feel like you might be in danger of someone who is so obsessive. If you do end up seeing her make sure someone else is there and not you alone
                                          I don't think she's gonna harm me, and I feel bad for her, that's why I'm afraid to be upfront with her. I was trying to avoid her so that she can get mad at me and back off on her own but instead she got even more obsessed. I've known her since middle school and didn't think that she'd get this crazy. She was telling me how she couldn't live without me and I don't want her to go batshit crazy if I give her the real. Ugh it's a horrible situation. Thank God school is almost over and I can go back to living at home with my parents for the summer. I'm definitely living far away from campus for the next school year.
                                          You need to be upfront with her. I've been in a similar (less crazy) situation before (I think we've all been), and though I hate to be mean or hurt other people, it's necessary sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                            Try to reason with her or show her that you're in love with someone else.
                                            Pretend you're gay or as a last resort be nasty with her. If nothing works, try talking to her family and show them how crazy she is and that she needs medical help.
                                            Don't take time to act on it, the more time it passes the more obsessed she gets.
                                            I feel like that would have worked had she not been so close to my cousins and other family members. She has a huge mouth, so nothing stays between us.

Comment

• Thank you all for the advice, I swear it helps hearing from other people. I couldn't hold this in. I'll talk to her tomorrow and be very upfront with her. Even if it hurts her. I NEED MY F*CKING LIFE BACK :evil:

Comment

• Just pray EAI. Whenever times get hard for me, I just lift my hands up and get to a praying!! Trust me, just pray and God will take care of the rest!
                                                Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                                                  Just pray EAI. Whenever times get hard for me, I just lift my hands up and get to a praying!! Trust me, just pray and God will take care of the rest!
                                                  Will do!

Comment

• I was joking

But I guess it'll help. Is she Habesha?
                                                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

Working...
                                                    X