• Show
Clear All

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I so would with him

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    G-Eazy looks better with darker hair, but he still looks like he sells trafficked cigarettes at farmers market.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

^#bye

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    G-Eazy is low key hot
    I noticed that too when he dyed his hair blonde
    I mean black haired classic style, blonde on him is fugly
    nope. looks much better blonde

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    G-Eazy is low key hot
    I mean black haired classic style, blonde on him is fugly

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    G-Eazy is low key hot

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    G-Eazy is low key hot

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I feel bad for saying this, but I am very into fashion icon Fan BingBing and her drama right now. She was ordered to pay around $129 million in fines and tax. She reportedly sold 41 apartments around the world. I think she paid off her fines with no problem.

How do I join her team? Where did this money come from? What is going on?

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    The intolerance towards ghetto members is real. I guess the Trump exemplar has finally reared its ugly head here. Sadly, it was bound to happen sooner or later.
    Nonsense. It is not a case of "intolerance", it's a case of members (regardless of race or ethnicity) breaking the rules that apply to everybody.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    There is a wealthy guy in London with the same name as me and so we have similar Gmail addresses,. I've gotten emails for him confirming helicopter lessons, reservations for some expensive restaurant in London, and even notification of a lawsuit.

Today, I got a notice to check in for a flight back to London from the island of Mauritius via Dubai. All these people are putting in his email wrong. Because I am so nosy, I went to Emirates Air and checked his flight info of course he's flying in first class. It is taking every fiber of my being not to go in and mess with the reservation, like request a vegetarian meal or something.
    You have a thing with wrong e-mails don't you?
    I didn't even think of that. Why is my email so messy this week?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    There is a wealthy guy in London with the same name as me and so we have similar Gmail addresses,. I've gotten emails for him confirming helicopter lessons, reservations for some expensive restaurant in London, and even notification of a lawsuit.

Today, I got a notice to check in for a flight back to London from the island of Mauritius via Dubai. All these people are putting in his email wrong. Because I am so nosy, I went to Emirates Air and checked his flight info of course he's flying in first class. It is taking every fiber of my being not to go in and mess with the reservation, like request a vegetarian meal or something.
    Karma will get you back and someone will mess with your little meal in economy class

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied

You have a thing with wrong e-mails don't you?

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by heppolo
    we need some kind of drama here on UKMix
    Eminem ended your mumble rappers.
    I feel like these mumble boys desperately want to end themselves
    [youtube:nme0gw7g]m7jfM9A6R-k[/youtube:nme0gw7g]

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by LongingHeart
    I mean you can have 'drama' without calling each other names idk it shouldn't be that hard to not get banned
    Jeremy Kyle show without swearing and personal digs would have never made those ratings. And Trump would have never got elected. Also, Celebrity Big Brother still exists.
    I am ready to be insulted here 24/7 if it gives UKMix the popularity & people start to donate UKMix some cash.

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    yeah LongingHeart loves reporting members and then celebrating when they get banned...
    Thanks to you I had quite a few reasons to celebrate then, thanks!
    I never knew all those things about me wow thanks!

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

yeah LongingHeart loves reporting members and then celebrating when they get banned...

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I don't think I call other people names in here !? If so I'll definitely try not to. A Little insult? Yes maybe. But since I never got banned or a warning I shouldn't be that bad.
    But with You I definitely get tempted that's for sure
    Maybe its because no one has really done the job to report you? I personally haven't .... Sometimes mods don't get to know or guess things without being reported to them.

^hun we were just talking about how certain members get away with saying all kinds of stuff here, so don't think that just because you haven't been banned it means you're well behaved take ThaInfo1 for instance, this member was about to get away with it until you brought up what he said and threw him under the bus
    Exactly Thalnfo is basically a saint next to this guy LongingHeart

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^hun we were just talking about how certain members get away with saying all kinds of stuff here, so don't think that just because you haven't been banned it means you're well behaved take ThaInfo1 for instance, this member was about to get away with it until you brought up what he said and threw him under the bus

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    I mean you can have 'drama' without calling each other names idk it shouldn't be that hard to not get banned
    LOL You're the first person in this forum who starts insulting and calling other people names whenever someone doesn't agree with you
    I don't think I call other people names in here !? If so I'll definitely try not to. A Little insult? Yes maybe. But since I never got banned or a warning I shouldn't be that bad.
    But with You I definitely get tempted that's for sure

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    The fact that Get back is constantly baiting and has never even been banned for 1 day reveals how "rules" here are skewed
    LOL don't know why yall are so bothered by him. His shade is light-weight and harmless most of the time.
    +1

LOL You're the first person in this forum who starts insulting and calling other people names whenever someone doesn't agree with you
    true

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    we need some kind of drama here on UKMix
    Eminem ended your mumble rappers.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    The fact that Get back is constantly baiting and has never even been banned for 1 day reveals how "rules" here are skewed
    LOL don't know why yall are so bothered by him. His shade is light-weight and harmless most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X