This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serby
    Yall not seeing the bugger picture...eaiting a really industrialised meat and diary is doing more damage than smoking. I don't think any is better than the other one.
    Eating not healthy is a problem for the one who eats it.
    But smoking is a curse to the people around as well.
    I'm so glad my partner stopped smoking. Inhaling smoke, while I'm not a smoker is far worse than sitting next to someone who's eating unhealthy IMO.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
      I have a problem that no one could help me with.
      I have this psycho bitch girl that I've been avoiding because she's obsessed with me. She called me 43 times in the past hour and I'm not sure what to do. She came to my apartment door while I was speaking to my room mate, so I ran and hid in his bathroom. He pretended that he was talking on the phone and told her I wasn't home. A normal person would leave my apartment, but nope! She decided to go into my bedroom and refuse to leave until I answered my phone and showed up. She took his phone and tried calling me. Luckily I missed the call. He finally disracted her enough for me to sneak out with some mozzarella sticks and some water and ran to my cousins apartment. My room mate brought my keys that I left and some marinara sauce. She just sent me a text saying that she won't leave my bedroom until I get back. I don't know what the f*ck to do.

Update: She's still calling
      Tell her the truth: you don't want this and to leave you alone, while wishing her the best finding other friends.

Comment

• You could also sedate her!
        Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
          Just pray EAI. Whenever times get hard for me, I just lift my hands up and get to a praying!! Trust me, just pray and God will take care of the rest!
          I've tried both and I found that taking action myself usually yields better results than waiting for god to make people go away or get hit by trucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
            I was joking

But I guess it'll help. Is she Habesha?
            Lmaooo I wasn't

Yes she is. Makes it 10x worse.
            F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
              I've tried both and I found that taking action myself usually yields better results than waiting for god to make people go away or get hit by trucks.
              I'm with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
                Originally posted by Serby
                Yall not seeing the bugger picture...eaiting a really industrialised meat and diary is doing more damage than smoking.
                No, it's not. Heavy smokers are almost certain to die of myocardial infarction or lung cancer sooner or later. I swear for the 5 heaviest smokers I knew, the death rate was at 100% before they even turned 60. How exactly is industrialized dairy going to kill you? And more importantly, if I drink a glass of milk, is that also going to slowly kill the person sitting next to me?
                I was reaching a bit, but everytime we drink milk or so, it means there needs to be more forest destroyed and made into crop field etc.

I'm just mad everyone is so anti smoking when it"s just one of many bad things in our society
                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                  Yall not seeing the bugger picture...eaiting a really industrialised meat and diary is doing more damage than smoking. I don't think any is better than the other one.
                  I'm so glad my partner stopped smoking. Inhaling smoke, while I'm not a smoker is far worse than sitting next to someone who's eating unhealthy IMO.
                  It not very direct, but what people eat affects us all, the planet etc, that was my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab
                    Yall not seeing the bugger picture...eaiting a really industrialised meat and diary is doing more damage than smoking.
                    No, it's not. Heavy smokers are almost certain to die of myocardial infarction or lung cancer sooner or later. I swear for the 5 heaviest smokers I knew, the death rate was at 100% before they even turned 60. How exactly is industrialized dairy going to kill you? And more importantly, if I drink a glass of milk, is that also going to slowly kill the person sitting next to me?
                    I was reaching a bit, but everytime we drink milk or so, it means there needs to be more forest destroyed and made into crop field etc.

I'm just mad everyone is so anti smoking when it"s just one of many bad things in our society
                    Milk cows are grass-fed, they don't need corn or crop fields. And most European countries are actually gaining forest area, so this is a non-issue.

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay
                      It not very direct, but what people eat affects us all, the planet etc, that was my point.
                      Sis stop, it's getting ridiculous the difference is that people NEED to eat but NOT smoke. All in all smoking is a terrible thing to do and such a turn off and annoying thing for many people
                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• *yawn* y'all are so extra

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                          *yawn* y'all are so extra
                          Just don't yawn in front of us if you've been smoking...smokers breath is the worst
                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                            Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                            Just don't yawn in front of us if you've been smoking...smokers breath is the worst
                            In the words of a contemporary poet:

I can't wait to smoke them all
                            Whole pack like marlboro
                            Blow it in your face, blow it in your face
                            Blow it in your, blow it in your face

Comment

• I dated a smoker once and I hated it.

I have always wondered though - does it genuinely de-stress? I suppose it's probably just the psychological output of satisfying a craving or addiction. But some of my friends swear by smoking being a great de-stresser.

Comment

Ewwww, this. Breath of a smoker is the worst smell ever
                                Floped and localed

Comment

• I mean, I do have a smoker smell, I guess, but I'm not this guy to have that dead-animal-in-my-mouth type of smell, it's disgusting.

Musicr, yeah, ofc, but we don't have to eat all the things we eat, as there are alternatives.

Comment

Their clothes is even worse.

Comment

• I was just talking about this yesterday with my office husband - he says when he sees a hot girl smoke, he completely loses interest.

But if she SMELLS like smoke, he thinks she must be kind of freaky, and THAT is hot.

He makes no sense. At least he's pretty.

Comment

• I kinda like the aftersmell of smoke in some case, but that's just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                          Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                          Omg totally and thats another bad thing I see in some places in Vienna, going to a fancy restaurant and since smoking is allowed indoors, not only will you be uncomfortable eating but your nice clothes will have a smoke smell afterwards
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I don't remember being such a stuck-up when I wasn't a smoker
                                            #sorrynotsorry

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay
                                              Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                              Omg totally and thats another bad thing I see in some places in Vienna, going to a fancy restaurant and since smoking is allowed indoors, not only will you be uncomfortable eating but your nice clothes will have a smoke smell afterwards
                                              Yes this is the worst! Thank god smoking was banned inside here! My mum use to smoke sometimes doing our laundry, our clothes smelled of smoke half the time, it was disgusting!

Also why would anyone start smoking now? I mean I can understand people years ago, not knowing everything about them but it's proven now, everyone know! I'll never understand why anyone, whatever age, would take up such a stupid pointless habit now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
                                                Also why would anyone start smoking now? I mean I can understand people years ago, not knowing everything about them but it's proven now, everyone know! I'll never understand why anyone, whatever age, would take up such a stupid pointless habit now.
                                                I'd say it's understandable when you're a teenager. Teenagers are reckless and it's in their nature to go against what's right, that's how you develop your persona, by making mistakes. The problem is when people can't make the jump into adulthood.
                                                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                                  I don't remember being such a stuck-up when I wasn't a smoker
                                                  #sorrynotsorry
                                                  I'd say you're pretty stuck-up and cocky already tbh
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                                    Originally posted by Storyteller
                                                    I'd say it's understandable when you're a teenager. Teenagers are reckless and it's in their nature to go against what's right, that's how you develop your persona, by making mistakes. The problem is when people can't make the jump into adulthood.
                                                    I do think in general a lot of people have stopped smoking, I feel like it used to be so much more common in old times, so I guess at least there's progress
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X