Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It makes me sad when I see parents smoking around their own kids.
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
      It makes me sad when I see parents smoking around their own kids.
      Or when they're pregnant :(
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
        Originally posted by Hugo
        Originally posted by Storyteller
        Also why would anyone start smoking now? I mean I can understand people years ago, not knowing everything about them but it's proven now, everyone know! I'll never understand why anyone, whatever age, would take up such a stupid pointless habit now.
        I'd say it's understandable when you're a teenager. Teenagers are reckless and it's in their nature to go against what's right, that's how you develop your persona, by making mistakes. The problem is when people can't make the jump into adulthood.
        I do think in general a lot of people have stopped smoking, I feel like it used to be so much more common in old times, so I guess at least there's progress
        Yeas it was! My dad told me once even the teachers at school used to smoke, and on tv, and there used to be glasses with cigaterettes on the table for the guests at birthdayparty's and stuff. Crazy, how things have changed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
          Also why would anyone start smoking now? I mean I can understand people years ago, not knowing everything about them but it's proven now, everyone know! I'll never understand why anyone, whatever age, would take up such a stupid pointless habit now.
          I'd say it's understandable when you're a teenager. Teenagers are reckless and it's in their nature to go against what's right, that's how you develop your persona, by making mistakes. The problem is when people can't make the jump into adulthood.
          Maybe I skipt being a teenager then. When I know something isn't right, I'd never do it, not even when I was a teenager. Maybe I am too much of a thinker.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
            Originally posted by MusicRecords
            I do think in general a lot of people have stopped smoking, I feel like it used to be so much more common in old times, so I guess at least there's progress
            Yeas it was! My dad told me once even the teachers at school used to smoke, and on tv, and there used to be glasses with cigaterettes on the table for the guests at birthdayparty's and stuff. Crazy, how things have changed!

Yeah that's true! My family have a restaurant and I rem meet as a kid being told to put the ash trays on all the tables before opening
            There were people in my year at school smoking when we were 11/12, it's scary looking back at it.
            Smoking around kids is disgusting, it's banned here to smoke in a car with anyone under 18. I remember my aunt and her husband doing it with their 4 kids in the car

Comment

It's really good to just go cold turkey when pregnant, so its okay to smoke few during pregancy, it will have zero effect.

Btw how about yall dont go to smoking areas? Let me smoke inside if I want and yall have nonsmoking ara most of the time, I just hate it tbh. Don't go to smoking clubs, restaruants etc, it's not like you're forced. M-a-rite, yes I am, tnx
              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• You can buy it with 16 on Austria, but witho ciggs machines everywhere, you just need someone bank card to buy them.

They wanna mive the limit for 18 yo, but what is tragic is that they used YOLO as a moto for kids to not smoke, I mean, way to do it wrong

Comment

• Just for notice, I do know smoking is bad, but most people do something unhealthy. At least I eat very healthy, don't drink much etc

Also, those pics on packs are funny, not only they don't bother me, but I also find them stupid. My toes won't fall of from tobacco only ffs.

Comment

• There used to be a smoking section in airplanes
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                      There used to be a smoking section in airplanes
                      Good old days

There's one bus to Serbia where you smoke in the back part lmaoo

Comment

• Someone can smoke outside and the taste will still be stuck down my throat an hour later. If there is a smoking section in a building, you can still smell it!
                        Please Stop the Music

Comment

• You can eat healthy all you want, doesn't change the fact your lungs are black!
                          Please Stop the Music

Comment

• My husband says he's less stressed since he stopped smoking. He was always checking out where he could smoke when we went somewhere. And always watching the clock to see if it was almost time for his break.
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• You guys know that feeling when you had a date and you really like the guy but you know you just won't fit together, but you wanna be friends with him but don't know how to act from now on
                              2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Bruno Mars video was everything!!!!

Right now I'm enjoying him a d the Kpop band Exo.
                                They can all get it.
                                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                  You guys know that feeling when you had a date and you really like the guy but you know you just won't fit together, but you wanna be friends with him but don't know how to act from now on
                                  Just be friends
                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                                    You can eat healthy all you want, doesn't change the fact your lungs are black!
                                    Thanks, Superman. lungs or liver, bug difference.

Comment

• 'Men jailed for burying dog alive after driving nail into its head'

Humans are really the worst thing on the planet :evil:

Only four months is WAY too less for such a thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                        'Men jailed for burying dog alive after driving nail into its head'

Humans are really the worst thing on the planet :evil:

Only four months is WAY too less for such a thing to do.
                                        Ugh, I saw an article on Facebook just yesterday about someone killing a crocodile in a zoo by throwing bricks at it. WHY? :-?

Comment

• ^ Disgusting :(
                                          R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

Ugh, that's the worst. My cousin's fiancee smoked 2 packs a day whwn she was pregnant with their baby. And now they wonder why the baby has bronchitis.
                                            Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                              Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                              Ugh, that's the worst. My cousin's fiancee smoked 2 packs a day whwn she was pregnant with their baby. And now they wonder why the baby has bronchitis.
                                              That's cray. Few cigs sometimes wouldn't do much, but 2 packs is way too much. :-?

Comment

• ^^ she's a bit cray in general, but this is just plain irresponsible.
                                                Floped and localed

Comment

• So many people here post videos of animal cruelty on social media. But since human life is worthless here, who would care for animals? :evil:
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                    So many people here post videos of animal cruelty on social media. But since human life is worthless here, who would care for animals? :evil:
                                                    Here as in ukmix people? Name shame!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X