Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbh I actually liked it better when the registration was closed. It was nice not having banned members creating new accounts and causing drama plus the forum felt more like a family without newbies posting nonsense
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
      Originally posted by Nippian93
      Looks like the registration is open again, good.
      I'm pretty sure the same banned member just opened like 6 accounts and is posting in the Mariah thread.
      Has The Ring returned ?

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
        Tbh I actually liked it better when the registration was closed. It was nice not having banned members creating new accounts and causing drama plus the forum felt more like a family without newbies posting nonsense
        Also true, but there is also hope somebody new and nice is about to join. I have to admit that I am also tired of those bullshits. That's why I do not engage, do not want to make the same mistake Phoenixx made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
          Originally posted by MusicRecords
          Tbh I actually liked it better when the registration was closed. It was nice not having banned members creating new accounts and causing drama plus the forum felt more like a family without newbies posting nonsense
          Also true, but there is also hope somebody new and nice is about to join. I have to admit that I am also tired of those bullshits. That's why I do not engage, do not want to make the same mistake Phoenixx made.
          Omg spill the tea! What did he do? I saw he got banned for a week and went to the JB topic but couldn't find anything...PM me if you don't wanna say it publicly lol
          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Ooooh expose ha...
            Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• I have not seen anything but this. By "mistake" I meant engaging in that pointless discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lamhe
                Surprised to see "fifty shades of grey" grossed more than "la la land".
                In what country? Worldwide La La Land is ahead by $40 million.
                Black Panther is now the most popular Avenger; even bigger than Iron Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                  I have not seen anything but this. By "mistake" I meant engaging in that pointless discussion.
                  Sure it was pointless. But they were talking about JB in a JB thread. Why the ban? Shouldn't there have been at least a warning first?
                  Black Panther is now the most popular Avenger; even bigger than Iron Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodorerichert
                    Originally posted by Lamhe
                    In Germany for sure
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Nippian93
                      I have not seen anything but this. By "mistake" I meant engaging in that pointless discussion.
                      Sure it was pointless. But they were talking about JB in a JB thread. Why the ban? Shouldn't there have been at least a warning first?
                      I do not see anything wrong in what they did there (especially Phoenixx) but not my decision.

Comment

• So Phoenixx, RLAMM and Blankspace are all banned? And that Beiber troll isn't? :-?

I'm gonna miss Phoenixx. He was a great contributor to this thread.
                        Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                          So Phoenixx, RLAMM and Blankspace are all banned? And that Beiber troll isn't? :-?

I'm gonna miss Phoenixx. He was a great contributor to this thread.
                          Phoenixx, RLAAMJR, BlankSpace & popBop - banned for 7 days Added on Tue Feb 28, 2017, so they will be back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lamhe
                            In wiki I'm with "La La Land". The grey film has great asthetics and lousy script. I understand Grey could be a hit but "LaLa land" should be bigger given the positive feedback and popularity.
                            NoHype.

my lousy cover of "Sway"https://soundcloud.com/nyein-chann-a...n-martin-cover

Comment

• Rise like a Phoenixx
                              2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• I feel like pop music from 2008-2011 doesn't age well
                                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• When can we get rid of the word flop? People tend to over use it nowadays imo.
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                    I feel like pop music from 2008-2011 doesn't age well
                                    Agreed Gaga's 'The Fame' is a brilliant example
                                    *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                                      Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                      Well dance-pop rarely ages well imo and that period was it's peak (and most of it wasn't even good but just generic) so yeah
                                      It's funny how so many of the songs which will be remembered from/define this decade have a 'throwback' sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Era
                                        Originally posted by Biebz
                                        Well dance-pop rarely ages well imo and that period was it's peak (and most of it wasn't even good but just generic) so yeah.
                                        Biebz was most definitely being sarcastic

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                          Originally posted by Era
                                          Originally posted by Biebz
                                          Well dance-pop rarely ages well imo and that period was it's peak (and most of it wasn't even good but just generic) so yeah.
                                          Biebz was most definitely being sarcastic
                                          I wanted to say what Biebz said, beat me to it, TFM has also aged very well, timeless
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• The Fame Monsters sounds a lot better than The Fame these days, can't really play the latter.

Comment

• my god wtf were they thinking, right next to the road really? what the hell is wrong with some people

Moderator edit - view at your own discretion, contains animal death.
                                              Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Idiots, idiots everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho
                                                  Oh my god . The way it was bouncing, it looked so happy .
                                                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                  So does her microphone

Comment

• Elif's big return, YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS TV moment of the decade!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X