X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Originally posted by flopho
    Oh my god . The way it was bouncing, it looked so happy .
    Black Panther is now the most popular Avenger; even bigger than Iron Man!

Comment

• In other news, does anyone else think Chained to the Rhythm is trash or just me?

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
        Originally posted by flopho
        Oh my god . The way it was bouncing, it looked so happy .
        What was it?
        Why would they even put it up online

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
          In other news, does anyone else think Chained to the Rhythm is trash or just me?
          You're not the only one.
          Floped and localed

Comment

In other news, does anyone else think Chained to the Rhythm is trash or just me?
            I love it. In fact, it just one of the few songs I've liked this year so far.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
              Originally posted by cheapthrills
              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

It's trash, but I love it.

Comment

• I just decided to shave my head, for no particular reason. I kinda feel brave and shit now, you know, bold and edgy.
                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                    I just decided to shave my head, for no particular reason. I kinda feel brave and shit now, you know, bold and edgy.
                    You shaved it already or still thinking about it?
                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• ^slay, can't wait for your Blackout era!
                      Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

I just decided to shave my head, for no particular reason. I kinda feel brave and shit now, you know, bold and edgy.
                        Now get yourself an umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh and recreate Hold Up.
                        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Shaved heads can be sexy.

This British Airways hold music is so soothing it makes me want to sip a glass of chardonnay amongst a pile of high thread count down comforters.

[youtube:1ppso44t]kZidtThON1A[/youtube:1ppso44t]

Comment

• Chasing a tram along the street and then right when about to catch it, a bunch of stuff falls out of my backpack while the tram full of people is watching me during all of this. Did I mention it was raining? So a tram full of ppl watching me chase it, drop half my bag in a puddle, collect it all in the rain and miss the tram. #killme
                            last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                              Chasing a tram along the street and then right when about to catch it, a bunch of stuff falls out of my backpack while the tram full of people is watching me during all of this. Did I mention it was raining? So a tram full of ppl watching me chase it, drop half my bag in a puddle, collect it all in the rain and miss the tram. #killme
                              I live for secondhand embarrassment
                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                                Chasing a tram along the street and then right when about to catch it, a bunch of stuff falls out of my backpack while the tram full of people is watching me during all of this. Did I mention it was raining? So a tram full of ppl watching me chase it, drop half my bag in a puddle, collect it all in the rain and miss the tram. #killme
                                I don't run for anything as I fear that something like this would happen to me. what you've just described is both hilarious and cringe in equal measures.

Praise the lord that I use taxis most of the time.

Comment

• You shaved it already or still thinking about it?
                                  Halfway thru, but damn my hair machine is old and it takes ages, so I am making a pause now, tho looking all Frankenstein.

Thanks for support, I already feel confident or whatever, I am almost embarrassed of myself for feeling like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                    Originally posted by RayRay
                                    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                      Now get yourself an umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh and recreate Hold Up.
                                      Not a single missed oportunity to drop some Bey promo, slay!

Originally posted by Carbon
                                      YAAAAAHSSS sista, at least you made someone's day.

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                        Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                        Originally posted by RayRay
                                        Same, I disliked it at first but it is definitely a grower, not my favourite Katy song, but not bad.

Comment

• Aaaaand done. I dig it, even tho I left my one month long beard, so I look like those Muslim preachers if you know what I mean. I just aged 10 years, too.

Comment

• I hate when people make a post about someone's old avi because then it's not funny anymore
                                            Please Stop the Music

Comment

Aaaaand done. I dig it, even tho I left my one month long beard, so I look like those Muslim preachers if you know what I mean. I just aged 10 years, too.
                                              Pic please
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Aaaaand done. I dig it, even tho I left my one month long beard, so I look like those Muslim preachers if you know what I mean. I just aged 10 years, too.
                                                When you call my name, it's like a little ...
                                                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                  Originally posted by Serby
                                                  Pic please

Comment

• So, there

viewtopic.php?p=6409293#p6409293" target="_blank

Comment

Working...
                                                    X