This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy
    I was a big Madonna fan and i collected lots or items, especially rare ones. I didn't even bother to buy RH album or attend the tour. And i gave all collectibles to my bestie. I don't think fandom is my thing anymore, i still like artists and listen to their music but i'm not gonna spend any money CDs or any other merchandise.

The only item i didn't give away is Sex book by M. It's a masterpiece.
    Isn't it worth a fortune too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
      Originally posted by spiritboy
      I was a big Madonna fan and i collected lots or items, especially rare ones. I didn't even bother to buy RH album or attend the tour. And i gave all collectibles to my bestie. I don't think fandom is my thing anymore, i still like artists and listen to their music but i'm not gonna spend any money CDs or any other merchandise.

The only item i didn't give away is Sex book by M. It's a masterpiece.
      Isn't it worth a fortune too?
      Maybe, don't know really

My best friend is worth everything so i'm glad he is enjoying them.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I don't have anything except CDs. I love collecting them
        Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
          I don't have anything except CDs. I love collecting them
          Yassss babes. You and me in the same boat!
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Just a watched a video from a Chine zoo and disgusted by what i've seen. They've dumped a live donkey into tiger encloser and made sure they eat it while poor donkey was alive.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
              Just a watched a video from a Chine zoo and disgusted by what i've seen. They've dumped a live donkey into tiger encloser and made sure they eat it while poor donkey was alive.
              People are stupid - it irritates me how such an advanced species can be so stupid.

Comment

• You know you're iconic when this happens...

[youtube:yty7ofn0]QhnFASQ6Zts[/youtube:yty7ofn0]

Major goosebumps. And what amazing lyrics given all that's happened in the UK over the last 3 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                  Just a watched a video from a Chine zoo and disgusted by what i've seen. They've dumped a live donkey into tiger encloser and made sure they eat it while poor donkey was alive.
                  People are stupid - it irritates me how such an advanced species can be so stupid.
                  I only saw a picture and I felt sick to my stomach.

How about doing the same to the people that came up with that brilliant idea?
                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Isn't the bigger question why do we still keep animals in zoos, in their unnatural habitat? One thig is to keep rescue animals there, otherwise it's very selfish from us, humans, even tho I 'like' zoos myself, I'm starying to realise how bad it is.
                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• How do you expect kids to learn about preservation and respect for animals if they don't see them in real life? I was lucky enough to be raised in a somewhat rural area with dogs, cats, cows, goats, horses, etc. Kids from the city have next to zero contact with domestic animals, let alone wildlife, why should they care if a species goes instinct?

There are zoos that do amazing work, so let's not go that far.
                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Serby,

The voice that does the Chef Ramsey tweets almost killed me. I screamed!!
                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                          I don't remember the last time I was this much scalped by an audition...

The preeminent version of that song is sung by one of the world's most celebrated female singers - however, he totally turned what is quite a renowned female vocal into something so masculine. Amazing!
                          He also performed George Michael's Careless Whisper.
                          [youtube:w9yn4scq]osQ3brqFkmk[/youtube:w9yn4scq]
                          And another song which sounds great. It's a russian song called 'Why Do You Need Me'
                          https://youtu.be/l1_jQPRqkXI
                          Speaking 'bout Alex Panayotov he was a quite well-known person in a russian show-business before taking part in 'The Voice' vocal contest. He even participated in russian qualifying rounds for ESC on several ocassions, but he never took a win. So I hope after his enchanting performances at 'The Voice' vocal show the glory will be able to afford him.
                          Here're the songs for ESC:
                          https://youtu.be/DlzuD3Sa6ew
                          https://youtu.be/fJS6qdBLZVw
                          https://youtu.be/cu-wB8bb4EM
                          https://youtu.be/9uCfT28jOWk
                          https://youtu.be/jrpej4ZOgfQ
                          https://youtu.be/1nAmdn_2Gh4
                          https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                          https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                            How do you expect kids to learn about preservation and respect for animals if they don't see them in real life? I was lucky enough to be raised in a somewhat rural area with dogs, cats, cows, goats, horses, etc. Kids from the city have next to zero contact with domestic animals, let alone wildlife, why should they care if a species goes instinct?
                            Hmm, a valid question tbh but does it really have to include animal suffering (I guess you'd agree that they can and do suffer?) and why should a TV programme not be enough for that, we should just educate kids more on importance of *Anohni voice* BIOOOOO DI-VER-SI-TY.

I will give you example now, tho it's just about idea, rather than equaling the two - do we need to see people in real life concentration camps to be able to learn about it?

There are zoos that do amazing work, so let's not go that far.
                            Ofc, but we are talking about average zoos and how much can we really learn about animal world by seeing wild animals in small cages in a completely different climate acting in a not so natural way cuz of the conditions they are in?

Comment

• I had a meltdown about Fifth Harmony's new video before theArmy. I feel so proud.
                              Floped and localed

Comment

• Random:

I love media trained stars. I don't care much for nasty attitudes, big personalities, and celebs that tell all of their business.
                                Diva!!!

Comment

• But a Person who doesn't get trained how to act (wtf) doesn't always got a nasty attitude or big a "big personality" (which is better than having no personality > "media trained People") tho.

I believe that especially those Media Puppets with a lot of $$$ around them are nasty People. You might don't see it but oh Boy... they do all kinds of nasty a** sh*t behind the Scenes.

Underdogs with a true artistic talent and an authentic personality >>>> those "Superstars" everyone admires or get kind of manipulated by media to love them

Comment

• We should not know how people are in their personal lives. This newest generation has less training in the media and nowadays, all you see is

-shade thrown around
                                    - heart break over awards
                                    - Twitter beefs
                                    - bullying
                                    Etc....
                                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                      Originally posted by Wayne

Exactly. They deserve death imo...
                                      Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• I swear I live for Vivian Leigh and Dorothy Dandridge
                                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                                          Originally posted by Hugo
                                          Originally posted by Wayne

Exactly. They deserve death imo...
                                          Apparently the people who did it were angry shareholders who threatened to throw more live animals in because they felt the zoo was cheating them.
                                          F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• It's a shame how we took over the earth and most animals are locked up in cages, stables, meadows etc.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• The spams in the Artist and Promotion section are so annoying. Considering the majority of people here are gay, no one would even click on "Mom big boobs"
                                              Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                                                The spams in the Artist and Promotion section are so annoying. Considering the majority of people here are gay, no one would even click on "Mom big boobs"
                                                I hope people on straight boards are not interested in their mom's big boobs either
                                                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                                  Originally posted by Crackiswack
                                                  The spams in the Artist and Promotion section are so annoying. Considering the majority of people here are gay, no one would even click on "Mom big boobs"
                                                  I hope people on straight boards are not interested in their mom's big boobs either
                                                  Lmao who are you trying to fool

When you type d in your browser, I bet it's not dihck you get but daddy lmao

Comment

• ˇEh, mamá!
                                                    Me quiero matar
                                                    El mundo se va a la mierda
                                                    Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                                      As a straight guy, I can confirm I am not interested in my moms big boobs.
                                                      Black Panther is now the most popular Avenger; even bigger than Iron Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodorerichert
                                                        Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                                        As a straight guy, I can confirm I am not interested in my moms big boobs.
                                                        sure hunty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                                          Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                                          Lmao who are you trying to fool

When you type d in your browser, I bet it's not dihck you get but daddy lmao
                                                          Why should I do that, I can simply go to the UKMix photo thread to see pics of you

Comment

• I have never visited that part of UKMix.
                                                            Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                                              I have never visited that part of UKMix.
                                                              Uhm ...

Receipt #1

Receipt #2

#Nippiangate

Comment

Working...
                                                              X