X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STATEMENT:

Dear UKMIX,

I don‘t care if I get banned after posting this or not. I just want to say something. Something what is bothering me since a few months. Especially in the last two months, there are a few members, I don‘t wanna tell any names, that obviously trolling or don‘t get any rules here. I got banned for THIS reason. Also for „Stanning”. I didn‘t do anything of that. I ALWAYS said that I like the artist we were talking about. And a few of those „trollers” try to tell me which artist is better than the other ones. I sent a few proofs that the one artist is better / more successful than the other one. We have always spoken about JUSTIN BIEBER. We only compared him to others. I always said the truth. And I always fighted against these trollers and annoying guys. You all know which persons I mean. I fighted for this because I care about the familiar circumstances we have here. The Admins/Moderators watch this and ban the wrong persons together with these which really have been posting annoying shit. I need a statement why. I also don‘t get the ban for BlankSpace. He posted ONLY TWO replies in the thread I am talking about. And WE have been ALL been BANNED WITHOUT any WARNING! Is this fair? Really, is this fair???

I always tried to make this place to a better one. But if everybody want to watch this site going straight down because a few noobs are annoying and don‘t get any warning because they did something wrong then I can‘t help changing anything.

As I said before I don‘t care if I get a permaban, for posting this. I honestly don‘t hope so.
    But if it happen, I wanna say thank you to the friends I‘ve found here, thank you for almost five years. Five years enduring me here

Thank you for the nice moments we shared together

And maybe this is the end... Goodbye
    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• ^im no moderator but I see no reason to ban you again, you simply want explanations and that's fair enough imo welcome back
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Probably could have just PM'ed a mod about it. Now this thread will turn into a mess
        *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
          ^im no moderator but I see no reason to ban you again, you simply want explanations and that's fair enough imo welcome back
          Well Wayne banned me for no reason. Maybe he will do now permaban for no reason.

Oh and thank you for this in the fashion thread:

Originally posted by MusicRecords
          Glad Phoenixx is banned right now, he'd be shitting all over this right now especially since he didn't like the coat I wore in vienna last week
          Thank you. And welcome back, PhoenixX :evil:

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
            Probably could have just PM'ed a mod about it. Now this thread will turn into a mess
            Yay. Please report me for writing an open letter to the admins and moderators for NOT banning idiots

Comment

• I think its fair to say MusicRecords was joking with that post

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
                Originally posted by Biebz
                Probably could have just PM'ed a mod about it. Now this thread will turn into a mess
                Yay. Please report me for writing an open letter to the admins and moderators for NOT banning *******
                I would delete this quickly...

Comment

• Not sure what went on last week, but please don't use words like faggots. Something like that is enough to get you banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
                    Yay. Please report me for writing an open letter to the admins and moderators for NOT banning faggotts
                    Phoenixx - you chose to engage with the two posters you are so openly bashing repeatedly and just continued a pointless, back and forth argument with plenty of expletives when you should really have known better. You then chose to moan about them outside of the topic, when you were as much to blame for the discussions. You also chose to refer to another poster as a "fag-got", a word which you've just repeated now.

If you want to discuss this privately, then feel free - but it shouldn't be a subject for this topic.

You must also understand that the "f" word is deeply offensive to some people - the only reason why you aren't now permanently banned is because I genuinely don't believe you understand the offence it potentially causes. Read: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/casey-cav ... 11324.html - please don't use it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenixx
                      Yay. Please report me for writing an open letter to the admins and moderators for NOT banning *******
                      Yeah now that it reminds me, the only thing I really disliked about him with the JB drama was calling people that..
                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Yup, I think he just really doesn't know the meaning of it.
                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Okay Wayne thanks for your reply. I send you a message soon about another "problem" I have

I'm so sorry that someone missunderstood my meaning about the f word. Also sorry if I offended someone with a word I didn't mean. It is more meant like "stupid people". Because when you translate it to german you also get "Blödmann" which was the word I meant! Blödmann --> "Dumba*s" or "Stupid fool" when you write it on google translator. ;)

Comment

• Can you ban someone for having a Chainsmokers avatar?
                            late.

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik
                              Can you ban someone for having a Chainsmokers avatar?
                              I hope you're just making a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenixx
                                I've learned my lesson.

Comment

• They say that putting a few drops of peppermint oil in your shower will help you wake up in the morning...I did so and it helped, very refreshing smell...but now my entire apt smells like peppermint wtf
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I just don't get the morning showers. If it's about being uber clean, it makes no sense unless you also shower before bed, but then again, it makes no sense to shower so often. I don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                      I just don't get the morning showers. If it's about being uber clean, it makes no sense unless you also shower before bed, but then again, it makes no sense to shower so often. I don't know.
                                      how does it not make sense? you wake up all icky from sleeping and then take a shower that makes you clean for the day
                                      last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                                        Originally posted by Serby
                                        I just don't get the morning showers. If it's about being uber clean, it makes no sense unless you also shower before bed, but then again, it makes no sense to shower so often. I don't know.
                                        how does it not make sense? you wake up all icky from sleeping and then take a shower that makes you clean for the day
                                        +1 it also helps you wake up

I do usually shower at night too though especially since I've had a long day at work or class and I've been all over the place

Serby don't tell me you're one of those people I've seen in Vienna who pass by and have such strong body odor seriously though, I know it can happen anywhere but tbh from all my experiences in Europe, the US, Mexico and Asia...Europe it's where I've encountered people like that more often, some even on the job like flight attendants or hotel workers
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                                          Why would you be all icky from sleeping? Especially in non-summer months

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                            Originally posted by Carbon
                                            If you have sex the night before after showering or if you have morning sex or a morning bj
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Welcome Back Phoenixx

Comment

• Welcome back !

Comment

• I mean, summer is different, you just shower three times per day or so, but yeah, how do you get icky from sleeping? I mean I don't even mind it in summer when it's 40°C as long as I don't stink oop everything bout summer >>>>> winter

And no, I do not walk around with strong odore. I am the opposite of metrosexual, but I'd never go out stinky, it could only happen in winter when I lock myself inside for 2 days to not see any of the snow or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                                    Originally posted by Carbon
                                                    my hair gets all flattened and greasy from sleeping, and if it's hot, I also sweat. and since my heating in the current apartment is reeeeally high (not possible to tune it) in winter, then it's hot all the time

that's why I never shower before bed, it just doesn't make sense to me because I won't feel 100% clean in the morning
                                                    last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X