Clear All

• toni_pest
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

its a crap song

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    It’s bizarre how Taylor Swift is like the only one who managed to flop with Ed Sheeran on a song. What’s even weirder, she’s not a flop artist herself, so the whole lack of success of End Game is confusing.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Well considering the fact that she does know it and she has had huge success with it, that stamement is kinda redundant no?

Anyway she isn't coming for mumble rap anytime soon so you don't have to worry.

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Considering she has no discernible talent...
    Not this foolery again.
    The most successful pop/R&B artist of the last 2 decades has you bothered like always.
    A person that doesn't know what R&B is can't be "the most successful pop/R&B artist of the last 2 decades".

Sorry, ratz.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by Gravity
    I still wonder when will people finally give props to Kelis for "inspiring" Rihanna
    when will people give props to Jamiroquai for ''inspiring'' Pharrell
    he is kinda cute.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Not this foolery again.
    The most successful pop/R&B artist of the last 2 decades has you bothered like always.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    I still wonder when will people finally give props to Kelis for "inspiring" Rihanna
    Ok wow what an epiphany but yes you are right!!

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Let's hope she won't inspire Riri to release a cook book.
    She is releasing furniture, cookbook isn't far off
    R9 is coming in 2023 at this point

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    She is releasing furniture, cookbook isn't far off

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

In my view, Rihanna has always capitalized from her collaborations more than the other way around. But it's not to say she's not a huge force in pop

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Rihab,

Drake's debut album sold 447,000 in its first week. That had nothing to do with Rihanna. How could she have paved the way for that when she's never had debut week sales like that. If anything, she rode on his wave twice and got #1 singles from it.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Neither have the impact and legend status of Mariah. That's the true T, and all that matters.
    All I want for Christmas is Wham!

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Neither have the impact and legend status of Mariah. That's the true T, and all that matters.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Rihab,

Drake's debut album sold 447,000 in its first week. That had nothing to do with Rihanna. How could she have paved the way for that when she's never had debut week sales like that. If anything, she rode on his wave twice and got #1 singles from it.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Eminem has sold over 100million albums WW, thats literally legend league. Rihanna is just a hitmaker but she won't ever reach that kind of Eminem slayage.

Also:

- "Relapse" outsold "Rated R"

- "Recovery" outsold "Loud"

- "The Marshall Mathers LP 2" outsold "Unapologetic"

- "Revival" outsold "Anti"

--

Eminem streaming numbers are also huge, he has nothing to envy to Rihanna streaming wise

Also according to Chartmasters, Eminem has 155 million CSPC units while Rihanna has 86 million CSPC units. She's not bigger than Eminem in any sense.

---

On Youtube Eminem actually has more subscribers than Rihanna.

Both of them have 2 +1 billion music videos and their stats are not that different, Rihanna has 21 videos with over +200million views and Eminem has 18 music videos with over +200million views (but Eminem has released much less singles and videos than Rihanna)

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

A. Rihanna has sold more records than Eminem, is more streamed than Eminem and is more viewed than Eminem.

B. Rihanna has had ginormous impact on music and fashion. Literally everyone and the mommys have been saying how they are inspired by Rihanna and how they think of Rihanna when they write or produce a song. Her sound is copied by others heavily and is the standard for radios (especially when it comes to female artists).

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    *face palm*

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

*face palm*

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Y‘all laugh as long as you want, numbers don‘t lie.
    Oh please . . . Eminem has multiple Diamond albums, and his global Diamond certified hit song "Lose Yourself" has had more impact in music than any song Rihanna has released.

So don't really try it. Eminem is the biggest music artist of the past 20 years, no one is above him in terms of music success in the last 2 decades and he's pretty much the most influential music star of the 21st century.

The type of success he's reached is something Rihanna has never experienced. Eminem's albums success is up there with the likes of Michael Jackson, Madonna, Whitney Houston, Bruce Springsteen, Mariah Carey and the impact and pop culture dominance he achieved with his songs such as "Lose Yourself", "Stan" or "My Name Is" is a type of impact, legacy and influence Rihanna's songs have not experienced, not even "Umbrella", Rihanna is not in his league

So yeah, it was a big deal for Rihanna to work with him and not the other way around.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    pics or it never happened

Leave a comment:

• jochen
    replied

I just noticed that I can braid my chest..legs..ass hair...lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X