Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aa, okay. But I'd never wake up 20 mins extra to shower and unless it's summer, I don't like to leave out in the cold freshly showered. #balkanproblem
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• What? Everyone i know takes a shower after waking up / before going to work. That's kinda normal, you want to be 'fresh' and smell fine at work. You don't need to shower in the evening if you don't go out or something, and otherwise you shower twice a day.

It's also a way to be more awake in the morning.

Comment

• I can't leave the house without a shower in the morning. Regardless of the time of year I feel horrible when I wake up and my hair is like pointing off in every direction
        *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
          What? Everyone i know takes a shower after waking up / before going to work. That's kinda normal, you want to be 'fresh' and smell fine at work. You don't need to shower in the evening if you don't go out or something, and otherwise you shower twice a day.

Basically, this.

In the summer, I shower twice daily without fail - and if I do something physically active [not very often these days ] I will shower 3 times, maybe more.

I cannot imagine leaving my house in the morning without having a shower first at any time of the year.

Comment

• My hot water wasn't working last year so I went to work without showering for like 3 days and nobody had any idea. I'm naturally clean and unsmelly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
              Yeah, nothing wakes me up like a shower in the morning. I'm basically a zombie pre-shower.
              UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
              "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                My hot water wasn't working last year so I went to work without showering for like 3 days and nobody had any idea. I'm naturally clean and unsmelly.
                If you haven't showered in 3 days, then you are not clean.

Comment

My hot water wasn't working last year so I went to work without showering for like 3 days and nobody had any idea. I'm naturally clean and unsmelly.
                  Yeah right
                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• I mean, what's the difference between taking shower before bed and in the morning? Are your sheets that dirty?
                    I personally hate morning showers, but I hate everything when I wake up...except my first cup of coffee

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy
                      I mean, what's the difference between taking shower before bed and in the morning? Are your sheets that dirty?
                      I personally hate morning showers, but I hate everything when I wake up...except my first cup of coffee
                      This is me. Lol

I like doing everything at night. Including the shower...however if I'm doing/dressing for anything special I'll take one in the morning too

Comment

• I take a shower before I go to bed and I the morning. Morning shower refreshes me for the day and I feel fresher before hitting the sack
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                          I can't leave the house without a shower in the morning. Regardless of the time of year I feel horrible when I wake up and my hair is like pointing off in every direction
                          So me

Comment

• I'm a morning person, I love waking up as early as possible
                            Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                              I'm a morning person, I love waking up as early as possible
                              Same, I go to sleep late and wake up very early.
                              R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                I always shower at night, I love going to sleep feeling all clean and when I wake up I still feel clean, as long as I shower every evening I always feel clean tbh
                                Same, I take a bath before I go to sleep (which is late at night) and when I wake up early in the morning I feel clean.
                                R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Phoenixx, are you back ?
                                  R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                    Phoenixx, are you back ?
                                    He is, read his essay a few pages back
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Shower in the morning:
                                      - wakes me up
                                      - makes me feel fresh for the rest of the day
                                      - my hair is awful after sleeping

Shower at night:
                                      - I hardly sweat during the day, so why shower?
                                      - I hate going to bed with wet hair
                                      - I feel all awake after shower, so how can I sleep?
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                        Originally posted by Nippian93
                                        Phoenixx, are you back ?
                                        He is, read his essay a few pages back
                                        , thanks. It was really blew out of proportion especially if Phoenixx were banned without even getting a warning first.
                                        R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx

And maybe this is the end... Goodbye

Do not leave, you told me something after I had said that I would take a short break.
                                          R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

Wow, I think I'd sooner take a shower in freezing water than not at all. I can skip max one day of showering without being all disgusting (tho I still feel icky), it sometimes happens if I oversleep or sth.
                                            last.fm

Comment

• A shower every 1.5 days is fine, twice a day? Why? Surely can't be good for your skin. Same for my hair no need to clean it every single day, however if I'm sweating quite a lot or am dirty for some other reason I will fit another hair wash/shower in.
                                              My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• ^ I agree: twice a day can't be healthy.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                                  ^ I agree: twice a day can't be healthy.
                                                  Sandra Bullock would disagree

Idk about u all but growing up even the health/nurse class would tell us at least once a day but preferably twice. I don't usually shower right before bed and right when I get up but more like once in the morning when I wake up and then in the evening after going to the gym because I obviously sweat a lot there
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by BlankSpace
                                                    Welcome Back Phoenixx
                                                    Thank you. Also welcome back BlankSpace. Still don't get the reason for your ban
                                                    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

Working...
                                                    X