X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    It actually reminds me of Madonnaís The Power of Goodbye ...the video itself was beautiful but the girl walking around the beach wasnít actually her they did do a good job in recreating the dark beach background in a set and showing Madonna walking as if she were there though
    The way they edited the Madonna music video was beautiful though. . . . Avril's video is just cheap.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    It actually reminds me of Madonnaís The Power of Goodbye ...the video itself was beautiful but the girl walking around the beach wasnít actually her they did do a good job in recreating the dark beach background in a set and showing Madonna walking as if she were there though

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

^ yep. Sadly the green screen is so obvious. I donít understand how nobody in her team thought that was a bad idea

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I finally watched Avrilís Head Above Water music video and at first I thought it was beautiful...but then I realized that the girl walking and running around never shows her face on the wide shots...and when Avril actually comes out itís like a green screen....so it was never actually her doing the visuals but some random model/actress?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^who da who???

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    ÷zge ÷zpirinÁci is an epic actress. If she was American, she would've been the next Meryl Streep.

Leave a comment:

• Marchum
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainshow
    I dislike men not being able to follow a conversation for more than a minute.

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    People have to be abstract in this post-structuralist world. There is no need for narrative or even sense anymore, the communication should be established via random phrases generated by a neural network's algorithm.

Leave a comment:

• Mainshow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jochen
    replied
    I hate men That nonstop talk

Talking men are horrid
    More worse then women

Have a new co worker and I want to slap him when he talks longer then a minute

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho
    I'm confused by my Youtube recommendations sometimes, I'm not interested in watching a little girl playing a whispering sassy dentist
    ariana is all over my recommendations too

Leave a comment:

• Drug
    replied
    Drake, Eminem, Kanye, Weezy... They've all been slaying hard. Imagine if they make Forever pt 2. That song would be the biggest juggernaut ever

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    I'm confused by my Youtube recommendations sometimes, I'm not interested in watching a little girl playing a whispering sassy dentist

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

I'm very loyal to my favorite artists too, if I stop checking for someone I was never a big fan in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica
    Originally posted by RayRay
    When I love someone, I can't unlove them. I'm very faithful.

I have loved Madonna, Whitney, Mariah from the start. Many artists have joined this list.
    I usually stick to the artists I like too. Sure, many disappointed me the last years, but I can still listen to their old stuff. I loved Aqua, so I still do, I loved Ch!pz, so I still listen to them etc.
    I just stopped loving Loreen, tbh, maybe it's because she has changed so ramatically and fundamentally after only one album. I still love her debut and her voice but as an artist, she as become kinda irrelevant to me :(
    Yes, and you can't love everything from an artist. You still stick to her, but to her old stuff. Some people would also ignore the good music they liked back then.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by menime123
    I canít stand tardiness. In one of my past jobs I was supervisor and when I asked someone why they were late, they told me the line in McDonaldís was longer than anticipated. He thought he was being funny... I thought he needed dragging for a disciplinary.
    Working in HR, I take a dim view of people in general.
    Working in HR is an oxymoron. It's not working, it's either torturing or suffering.

Leave a comment:

• Mainshow
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica

I have loved Madonna, Whitney, Mariah from the start. Many artists have joined this list.
    I usually stick to the artists I like too. Sure, many disappointed me the last years, but I can still listen to their old stuff. I loved Aqua, so I still do, I loved Ch!pz, so I still listen to them etc.
    Same here.. Britney has been my number-one artist since I was 6. Now I'm 26 and not a single thing has changed.
    I am very faithful in relationships as well (which is kinda a huge disadvantage in the Grindr-esque and Snapchat-esque world we live in, though).

I just stopped loving Loreen, tbh, maybe it's because she has changed so ramatically and fundamentally after only one album. I still love her debut and her voice but as an artist, she as become kinda irrelevant to me :(

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123
    I canít stand tardiness. In one of my past jobs I was supervisor and when I asked someone why they were late, they told me the line in McDonaldís was longer than anticipated. He thought he was being funny... I thought he needed dragging for a disciplinary.
    Working in HR, I take a dim view of people in general.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Instagram is down...ugh Iím dying

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by TIfan
    I have 3 friends that lost their jobs for attendance. How us that f*****g possible? :evil:
    How do you mean?

For consistently high levels of absence? For a longer term period of absence? For consistently being late?
    Yes. My dumb ass friends never showed up to work on time. Great jobs too

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^Thatís why Iím here to help hun

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Thanks @ Gravity, i'll try it out!

Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Does someone know a good website to upload pictures? My usual site(s) aren't really working anymore

(like, if i want to upload some pics so i can post them here for example)
    Really? Kids stuff any of this will do
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Upload+pictures
    Oh wow, i didn't even think about this yet

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X