This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shorty
    I literally didn't feel warm all day no matter how many layers I put on or how long I had the heater on :-?
    I really think it has to be shitty quality of the houses. I remember you mentioning warm blanket - no one ever needs it or uses it here if you heat anywhere near normal, even if it's -15°C outside and that happens 2-3 times each year.
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• I really don't get people who loves hot weather
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
        I really don't get people who loves hot weather
        I don't get why it seems that all the winter lovers are born in all these places with beautiful climate.

Comment

• This may be very random, but today there was an article in the press that 25% of the population in Switzerland are foreigners!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
            This may be very random, but today there was an article in the press that 25% of the population in Switzerland are foreigners!
            That's quite a lot, but then again, I'm not surprised.

Also, I wanted to ask - do all people, regardless of their region/language consider themselves as Swiss? Or you are German Swiss, others are French Swiss etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
              Originally posted by Tansike
              This may be very random, but today there was an article in the press that 25% of the population in Switzerland are foreigners!

Also, I wanted to ask - do all people, regardless of their region/language consider themselves as Swiss? Or you are German Swiss, others are French Swiss etc?
              I think it is a lot, this doesn't end up well if it continues like this...

Good question. I think we all consider ourself as Swiss as no one would say 'i'm from the french swiss' or something like this while talking to someone outside Switzerland, but when we're talking to someone in our own country we say 'i'm from the french part'. Also it's more important to the french speaking people to say they're from the french part than for the swiss german people, same for italian swiss i think.

Also, i think the people here are way more different in our country than other countries, as the people from the italian part are like the people from Italy, the ones from the french part are like the ones from France etc. while in Germany you're just like germans, not like the people from french (i mean when it comes to how to live, work, act etc.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                Originally posted by Serby
                Originally posted by Tansike

I think it is a lot, this doesn't end up well if it continues like this...
                What do you mean?
                ˇEh, mamá!
                Me quiero matar
                El mundo se va a la mierda
                Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• I have some Swiss ancestry. It's about the only interesting thing in my heritage.

Comment

I really don't get people who loves hot weather
                    Me neither. I'm like a little snowflake melting as soon as the June sun shines on me
                    It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                    But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                      Originally posted by Shorty
                      I literally didn't feel warm all day no matter how many layers I put on or how long I had the heater on :-?
                      I really think it has to be shitty quality of the houses. I remember you mentioning warm blanket - no one ever needs it or uses it here if you heat anywhere near normal, even if it's -15°C outside and that happens 2-3 times each year.
                      Yeah, NZ houses aren't the best when it comes to trying to keep warm. Hardly anybody here has heating in their house, it's not a thing we do.

It's bitterly cold today, I think it might be worse than yesterday :-? This morning everything was completely frosted over, so it had to have dropped into minus temps, which is cray cray for Auckland I'm frozen right now, despite wearing multiple layers :x
                      I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• WHEN UR READY!!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0R5UF9L8KgI

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                          Ill always hate that song for stealing HTNGU's Radio Spins!
                          #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
                            Originally posted by theArmy
                            Lazy b!tch shoulda went down on Bieber for that radio hit, but Selegend was faster!!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KTn5ZHurwf

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                              Originally posted by MrRager
                              Originally posted by theArmy
                              Lazy b!tch shoulda went down on Bieber for that radio hit, but Selegend was faster!!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KTn5ZHurwf
                              #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Some like it hot

Comment

• I just went to Martha's Backyard (American food store down the road from my house) and the guy who served me was really cute. I also think he was flirting with me He talked to me as he was serving me, he asked me how I was and even made a dorky joke And at the end he said "see you next time", when usually the people in that place don't say anything like that haha. He didn't ask the person in front of me in the line or the one behind me how they were or talk to them as much, so I'm SURE he was hitting on me LOL.
                                  I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• becky g needs to drop that album full of bops like Can't Stop Dancing, I need ittttt
                                    last.fm

Comment

• Im still im still becky from the block

Comment

• danhsing in the mirra, singin in da showa

Comment

• I love Becky G

I can't believe how huge and influential Taylor is. She's definitely the one who'll take the crown from Madonna as the best selling female recording artist as well as top grossing solo/female artist tour if she continues 1989 World Tour.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlemonade
                                            becky g needs to drop that album full of bops like Can't Stop Dancing, I need ittttt
                                            Who are you and What have you done to Nikola

Comment

• We be luhhing we be luhhing so hardddd

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                                Originally posted by mrlemonade
                                                becky g needs to drop that album full of bops like Can't Stop Dancing, I need ittttt
                                                Who are you and What have you done to Nikola
                                                listen to it again it's so good. like it has this whole sensual-summer-breeze-light-chill production and mood and it's just hnnng
                                                last.fm

Comment

I can't believe how huge and influential Taylor is. She's definitely the one who'll take the crown from Madonna as the best selling female recording artist as well as top grossing solo/female artist tour if she continues 1989 World Tour.
                                                  You're full of hyperbole, you are.

She's done about $350m of ticket sales since she started touring in 2009. That's a great total for a Country Music performer. Madonna did nearly that on her last tour alone. With a to date career tour gross of over $1.2 billion, and her next tour almost certain to be a sell-out - it's just not going to happen. The only person in reach of Madge is Céline [who's done over $1.1 billion in touring gross so far].

The sales argument is also a weak one - especially when you consdier the disparity between albums and singles sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                                    Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                    You're full of hyperbole, you are.

She's done about $350m of ticket sales since she started touring in 2009. That's a great total for a Country Music performer. Madonna did nearly that on her last tour alone. With a to date career tour gross of over $1.2 billion, and her next tour almost certain to be a sell-out - it's just not going to happen. The only person in reach of Madge is Céline [who's done over $1.1 billion in touring gross so far].

The sales argument is also a weak one - especially when you consdier the disparity between albums and singles sales.
                                                    Well, sales aren't just about album sales, are they? She has sold close to 80m digital singles in US alone. With albums, she sold around 100m records "only" in US, since the beginning of her career. Her career is just building internationally, meaning she has a lot of room to grow. As for tour, i wasn't talking about all time top grossing female touring artist.1989 Tour is doing amazing and if she extends this tour (considering she went to very few places in Europe, plus yet to go Australia/New Zealand and Asian countries), she'll have the top female tour. And from the younger generation, only Taylor is a potential candidate for M's crown.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X