X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Gaga had one of the biggest hits of the year and won an Oscar, something your faves struggling to be even nominated at, let alone win.
    Everyone knows that was all because of the movie. Lets see how her next solo era performs before we start gloating about her.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    That suprised me, I would have thot that another cow would have won.

milk them udders, moo!

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Vadge isn’t yo fave anymore?
    I still love her (at least for now)

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho View Post
    That suprised me, I would have thot that another cow would have won.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Gaga had one of the biggest hits of the year and won an Oscar, something your faves struggling to be even nominated at, let alone win.
    Vadge isn’t yo fave anymore?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho View Post
    That's hillarious !!

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    I don't believe Gaga has had much infleunce at all, like where is it ?
    https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php?109533

impacT
    Last edited by flopho; Mon November 11, 2019, 22:00.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    I don't believe Gaga has had much infleunce at all, like where is it ?

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    You wear socks though
    Do I?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    Where is she these days? Haven't heard from her in years...I mean I don't wear make up so I wouldn't know.
    You wear socks though

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Umm Rihanna aka everyone's muse in music & fashion exists honey
    Where is she these days? Haven't heard from her in years...I mean I don't wear make up so I wouldn't know.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    I'm not a Gaga stan but I can't deny the enormous impact she has had. Much more than any other pop star over the past decade arguably. And saying she's over is really quite foolish, she won an oscar last year for the music so let's not.
    She should however come back with an epic, successful pop album to really cement things for herself.
    Umm Rihanna aka everyone's muse in music & fashion exists honey

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    It's literally the weirdest fashion trend ever. Fits in perfectly with the mindset of the generation somehow though.
    When I was in highschool wearing a shirt like that would be suicide, mainly cause it would be a true stan statement LOL.
    I used to wear Madonna t-shirts a lot when I was at high school. Everybody knew I was a fan. And I could name every song she had ever recorded including the chart positions. Back in 1994 I was crowned "fan of the year" at a Madonna fan club party for knowing the most.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    I'm not a Gaga stan but I can't deny the enormous impact she has had. Much more than any other pop star over the past decade arguably. And saying she's over is really quite foolish, she won an oscar last year for the music so let's not.
    She should however come back with an epic, successful pop album to really cement things for herself.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    Gagas peak lasted like two years maximum. She was the biggest flash in the pan of the 00s decade.
    If only there was a word for that...

oh yeah...

FAD

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
    It's literally the weirdest fashion trend ever. Fits in perfectly with the mindset of the generation somehow though.
    When I was in highschool wearing a shirt like that would be suicide, mainly cause it would be a true stan statement LOL.

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    It's always good when people can look to themselves for inspiration.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I'm suddenly inspired to write about desperate people. Strange how a theme just comes to mind out of the blue!
    A synonym for notorious?

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    I'm suddenly inspired to write about desperate people. Strange how a theme just comes to mind out of the blue!

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Beyonce completely underperformed on that graph though No wonder people drag her and say that she has more fame than actual success

Also interesting that Ga Ga at her peak never came close to Rihanna Those lil quick singles do add up huh?
    Gagas peak lasted like two years maximum. She was the biggest flash in the pan of the 00s decade.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Beyonce completely underperformed on that graph though No wonder people drag her and say that she has more fame than actual success

Also interesting that Ga Ga at her peak never came close to Rihanna Those lil quick singles do add up huh?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X