X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hellohello
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Originally posted by hellohello
    NothingFails is gone?? I thought he would be here forever.
    Yes, he left like two weeks ago :(.

here, page 503.
    I hope he comes back. He is probably one of the oldest and greatest poster ever. I like his long essays.
    +1 he was great
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords

here, page 503.
      I hope he comes back. He is probably one of the oldest and greatest poster ever. I like his long essays.
      +1 he was great
      Oh yeah :-?
      "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• ^yeah

Britney's song You Drive Me Crazy is actually catchy (not the remix single version, the album one)
        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• ^^ is that a shade Pheonixx??
          Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

^^ is that a shade Pheonixx??
            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

^^ is that a shade Pheonixx??
              ?

Comment

^yeah

Britney's song You Drive Me Crazy is actually catchy (not the remix single version, the album one)
                I've never really noticed the difference between them tbh but yeah, it's one of her best songs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
                  Originally posted by MusicRecords
                  ^yeah

I've never really noticed the difference between them tbh but yeah, it's one of her best songs!
                  The cowbell sound is the sh*t in the album version ..also the guitar bridge is pretty cool
                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

here, page 503.
                    +1 he was great
                    +2.

Comment

• Super late, but I just finished watching Breaking Bad (after 3 weeks binge watching or so).

My body and mind are so stressed tbh, I was never moved by a show like this, I literally can feel the pain of the caracters involved. The acting, the storyline, just everything about this show is pure genius, I can't even proccess it properly.

The best thing that was ever filmed tbh and I think it's not just me being under impression rn.
                      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• ^da fak? :-?
                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                          Super late, but I just finished watching Breaking Bad (after 3 weeks binge watching or so).

My body and mind are so stressed tbh, I was never moved by a show like this, I literally can feel the pain of the caracters involved. The acting, the storyline, just everything about this show is pure genius, I can't even proccess it properly.

The best thing that was ever filmed tbh and I think it's not just me being under impression rn.
                          You better stan for that masterpiece of a show! (i'm still stuck at season 3 tho' )

Comment

• Ummm,

Why did I just Google my name and saw my pictures on Google? Wtf!!!!
                            Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                              Ummm,

Why did I just Google my name and saw my pictures on Google? Wtf!!!!
                              What's your name?
                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy
                                You better stan for that masterpiece of a show! (i'm still stuck at season 3 tho' )
                                Stuck as in you gave up kr are still watching? Just wait and watch more, the series gets better and better.

Season 4 is probably the strongest overall, but 5th one has the best episodes of the whole show. Too much to handle, I literally think about this show so much rn.

Comment

• Only in private
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy
                                    Originally posted by Serby
                                    Super late, but I just finished watching Breaking Bad (after 3 weeks binge watching or so).

I never finished BB either, nor Walking Dead, Game of Thrones... I'm terrible at finishing TV series
                                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• [youtube:1t1jo9e3]GE-3YQkhxXs[/youtube:1t1jo9e3]
                                      One of the messiest performances ever. I loved every second of it tho.
                                      Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• I never finished BB either, nor Walking Dead, Game of Thrones... I'm terrible at finishing TV series
                                        You cray

I bet you find time to watch evvery sigle fan recorded video pf every Bey's concert since Destiny's Child You are missig out, it really does have 9,5 rating on IMDB for a reason. It's everythig.

Comment

• 20th anniversary of Biggie's passing today, R.I.P.[*].

Comment

I never finished BB either, nor Walking Dead, Game of Thrones... I'm terrible at finishing TV series
                                            You cray

I bet you find time to watch evvery sigle fan recorded video pf every Bey's concert since Destiny's Child You are missig out, it really does have 9,5 rating on IMDB for a reason. It's everythig.
                                            I get bored easily and lord knows I HATED, HATED, HATED the f/cking fly episode on BB I couldn't with that crap anymore, so I quit.

With The Walking Dead I was sooo fed up with the prison, I wish they would all die already, I really was rooting for the walkers.

With GoT, I read the first 4 books, but because I already knew the story I wasn't as excited to watch the episodes, then I stopped watching completely and still haven't read the last book, because I'm afraid it ends on a cliffhanger and then there's nothing after that, 'cause George RR Martin is too busy procrastinating.
                                            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• The Fly is by far the lowest rated episode of the series, but the critcs loooooved it and I knew it when I staryed wayching the episode that it's gonna be one of those that gp hates, but critics adore. But do not stop juat cuz of it, it always gets crazier and crazier, tho the 5th seasoncan be a bit slow at the beginning, but ends wonderfully.

Comment

• WTF a Tornado has been close to me here in germany a few hours ago

Comment

The Fly is by far the lowest rated episode of the series, but the critcs loooooved it and I knew it when I staryed wayching the episode that it's gonna be one of those that gp hates, but critics adore. But do not stop juat cuz of it, it always gets crazier and crazier, tho the 5th seasoncan be a bit slow at the beginning, but ends wonderfully.
                                                  I think I watched ten minutes of The Fly, then just skipped to the next episode. It was soooooo boring

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
                                                    WTF a Tornado has been close to me here in germany a few hours ago
                                                    Bleh having lived in Texas when I was a child... I'm used to those things, nothing interesting
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X