Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thought Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    Idk, Kanye is more interesting than perfectly beautiful Kim.

    Leave a comment:


  • aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Originally posted by Serby
    Kanye is a hotter man that Kim is a woman. #unpopular
    Surely unpopular. I mean, Kim is a lot of plastic but she is kind of very hot. And wet, she seems like she's sweating all the time... Which I guess is not really the best. Actually... sticky 53X is hot.
    meh I don't find her hot at all. If I were str8 I would go for tall model looking girls like Dua or Rihanna (when she was skinnier).

    Those short thick gurls wouldn't do it at all for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erotica
    replied
    Kim is not hot at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Kanye is a hotter man that Kim is a woman. #unpopular
    Surely unpopular. I mean, Kim is a lot of plastic but she is kind of very hot. And wet, she seems like she's sweating all the time... Which I guess is not really the best. Actually... sticky 53X is hot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    Kanye is a hotter man that Kim is a woman. #unpopular

    Leave a comment:


  • aRat
    replied
    Tbh I would probably still sleep with Kanye.

    Leave a comment:


  • DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    I still sometimes think Kanye is not crazy, just attention seeking.
    He clearly has some personality disorder. All that narcissism is not exactly normal.

    But he's definitely an attention seeker.

    Leave a comment:


  • heppolo
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    I still sometimes think Kanye is not crazy, just attention seeking.

    Leave a comment:


  • DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Kanye has really gone over the edge. I'm done with him, although it will very hard for me to drop his music.
    Obviously... I mean, his contribution to Rap/Hip-Hop is pretty unparalleled if we're talking about 21st century Rap/Hip-Hop. Maybe this is why he's been tolerated for so long despite all the dumb sh*t he's said and done
    Shame that he’s tolerated like that and still praised as a genius while Azealia Banks isn’t.
    Because you can't compare what he's done to Azealia.

    When Kanye started going crazy, he had already done some of his best and most impactful work to date.

    Azealia barely had a few songs out...

    Leave a comment:


  • aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Guru
    [tweet:382uvdtm]https://twitter.com/thememesbot/status/1045853974409203712[/tweet:382uvdtm]

    I thought this was like from 5yrs ago
    Fake. The girl on the right doesn't look like the girl from the meme at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    The colors of the German and Belgium flags are an ugly combination...they remind me too much of Halloween

    France has a sleek trio color flag, Austria looks nice too with the red white red, and also I like the Russian flag

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    ^wait what? I thought that pic was from like a year or less ago

    Who are the people anyway and what’s the story behind the picture? I wonder when it was taken then...I mean they don’t look that much older tbh

    Leave a comment:


  • Preyoncé
    replied
    [tweet:1jae8zxu]https://twitter.com/thememesbot/status/1045853974409203712[/tweet:1jae8zxu]

    I thought this was like from 5yrs ago

    Leave a comment:


  • Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Kanye has really gone over the edge. I'm done with him, although it will very hard for me to drop his music.
    Obviously... I mean, his contribution to Rap/Hip-Hop is pretty unparalleled if we're talking about 21st century Rap/Hip-Hop. Maybe this is why he's been tolerated for so long despite all the dumb sh*t he's said and done
    Shame that he’s tolerated like that and still praised as a genius while Azealia Banks isn’t.

    Leave a comment:


  • DOSSOME
    replied

    I loooooove this lady, I've been watching her for decades & she's doesn't seem to age at all. Nobody does sassy like her

    Leave a comment:


  • DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Kanye has really gone over the edge. I'm done with him, although it will very hard for me to drop his music.
    Obviously... I mean, his contribution to Rap/Hip-Hop is pretty unparalleled if we're talking about 21st century Rap/Hip-Hop. Maybe this is why he's been tolerated for so long despite all the dumb sh*t he's said and done

    Leave a comment:


  • Gravity
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    Kanye is so desparate for attention, he just keeps saying the most ridiculous things.

    Leave a comment:


  • DnBLover
    replied
    Kanye has really gone over the edge. I'm done with him, although it will very hard for me to drop his music.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiritboy
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

    He was already saying weird things before but his "slavery was a choice" comment was probably the dumbest thing a person can ever say.

    Leave a comment:


  • TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    Originally posted by aRat
    wait am just now discovering the Kanye mess. He is such a damn stupid clown.
    Isn't he a disappointment? :evil:

    I gave up on him about five years ago. How did this guy go from complaining about GWB not caring about black people to this character today?
    I did not know what he did, but I did a search. I assume you guys speak on the SNL performance. I gave up on celebrities long ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by Erotica
    Nickelback are great.
    where?
    For poop stimulation.
    :dead:

    Leave a comment:


  • DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    What’s The 411? was one of the best debuts of all time

    Leave a comment:


  • TheRealest
    replied
    What’s The 411? was one of the best debuts of all time

    Leave a comment:


  • Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by Erotica
    Nickelback are great.
    where?
    For poop stimulation.

    Leave a comment:


  • cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    wait am just now discovering the Kanye mess. He is such a damn stupid clown.
    Isn't he a disappointment? :evil:

    I gave up on him about five years ago. How did this guy go from complaining about GWB not caring about black people to this character today?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X