Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? It's one of the best slbums from the 90's for me.
    I didn't know her before that, I had listened to The Fugees but they never really caught my attention.
    I listen to "The Miseducation" to this day, I love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
      Really? It's one of the best slbums from the 90's for me.
      I didn't know her before that, I had listened to The Fugees but they never really caught my attention.
      I listen to "The Miseducation" to this day, I love it!
      maybe i shud give it a new try bc my music taste has evolved much and is constantly evolving.

on a Different Note:

01 - 2003 - 60210 - Thriller
      02 - 2001 - 50951 - Tiger (inactive since Fall 2013)
      03 - 2005 - 50528 - Benjamin
      04 - 2005 - 49918 - Blondini
      05 - 2008 - 44472 - CrazyCrazy
      06 - 2001 - 43629 - matthew_dixon
      07 - 2005 - 39596 - thebigham
      08 - 2005 - 38632 - Stevyy
      09 - 2006 - 38291 - Wayne
      10 - 2009 - 37933 - JSparksFan
      --
      18 - 2005 - 32285 - Plym
      32 - 2005 - 25701 - Colin
      42 - 2005 - 22900 - Frederic
      63 - 2005 - 17485 - xtofer
      75 - 2005 - 15334 - tdc2000
      80 - 2005 - 14364 - Chun

2005 seems to have been a pretty awesome year for UKMIX with 4 of the 10 all time biggest posters signing up.

The 2005 Top 100 Gang has amassed 306,743 posts.
      My Chart

Comment

• Timmy gone Didn't expect that....

..oh wait I did
        *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatBieberSide
          Timmy gone Didn't expect that....

..oh wait I did
          I don't even know what's the problem cause I never read his post. It's so long, it's like an exam.
          But honestly, even I never even had a conversation with him, I feel something's less without him.
          eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• Well, when you're expressing ideas straight out of Mein Kampf, you're bound to ruffle some feathers.

Part of me feels bad for him because he was probably raised to believe what he said, as opposed to someone who actively joins a hate org, but those last few things he said strayed way out from just a controversial opinion and into racism and white nationalism.
            My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• WHAT. I am so GUTTED Timmy has been banned for life! He was one of my Favourite Members.. Yes, He was crazy and at times annoying as hell but overall he's a Legend! He PM'd me the other day saying he was in the middle of recording some "Crazy" new songs and would upload them soon.... Now he's gone I fear i'll never hear them

Timmy94. Gone but NEVER forgotten

Now let's Celebrate his time on UKMIX by listening to these Masterpiece's!

Originally posted by Timmy94
              #Pray4AL6

Comment

• I wouldn't have banned him for what he said, but I guess it was just the tip of the iceberg. Still, he was a unique member and I will miss his presence here (even though I wasn't his biggest fan).

Comment

• He joins Titan3510 and jimmypages in the short list of members I've been pleased to see banned.

Apologies to those who appreciated and enjoyed him.

Comment

• Aww i'll miss timmz a bit (and all the meltdowns after he posts something), but he did have it coming. I hope this will make him reconsider some of his strange views bc society won't be accepting either

Best of luck to him, may he become the owner of a successful chain of cafes for blondes
                    last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                      I wouldn't have banned him for what he said, but I guess it was just the tip of the iceberg. Still, he was a unique member and I will miss his presence here (even though I wasn't his biggest fan).
                      +1

Comment

• Im never glad when someone is banned. Ban is like an online forum equivalent of death, its never a good thing :(

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                          I wouldn't have banned him for what he said, but I guess it was just the tip of the iceberg. Still, he was a unique member and I will miss his presence here (even though I wasn't his biggest fan).
                          RIP TAMMY

#cut4Tammy
                          My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• Timmy deserved to get banned for the things he said. Especially after being banned before and receiving warnings.
                            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• What he said was completely wrong and an apology would never be enough, however i think it's not okay he got banned permanently.

UKMix lost one of its best charts analysist. I will miss him and the discussions i had with him.

Also, he was the only member giving good estimations for the german charts, one of the biggest markets. The ACA section won't be the same without him.

Comment

• Lovely summer day today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                  Lovely summer day today!
                                  last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                    Lovely summer day today!
                                    Well he was bound to get banned considering there are so many over-sensitive gays here.

I know he never meant any harm and just wanted to be liked and accepted here, although he never knew how to express his words correctly, so long Timz!
                                    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                      Originally posted by Wayne
                                      Lovely summer day today!
                                      Well he was bound to get banned considering there are so many over-sensitive gays here.

I know he never meant any harm and just wanted to be liked and accepted here, although he never knew how to express his words correctly, so long Timz!
                                      Yeah exactly This!!!! I understood what he was trying to say, in terms of society expectations/Families and about the extinction thing too to an extent. However some things were just too much and the way he said it sounded pretty damn Evil

Good luck in life Timmy.
                                      #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
                                        Good luck in life Timmy.
                                        +1
                                        I don't know, I don't think Timmy even know me, but I know him, and I feel we lost a good member
                                        eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• Originally posted by HaskaWuga
                                          Originally posted by MrRager
                                          Good luck in life Timmy.
                                          +1
                                          I don't know, I don't think Timmy even know me, but I know him, and I feel we lost a good member
                                          No.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                            Lovely summer day today!

that was my first thought, too, which is why i initially defended him, but c'mon have you actually read what he wrote, particularly the "make sure that blonde people don't die out" thing? sounds like from a German schoolbook from the 30s

I'll miss him and all, but he has been given so many chances by now so...
                                            ˇEh, mamá!
                                            Me quiero matar
                                            El mundo se va a la mierda
                                            Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Don't let the door hit u on the way out, Felicia!!

Comment

• Timmy and his ridiculous album opening standarts

I never had much interaction with him but it's always sad to see a poster go.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                                  Don't let the door hit u on the way out, Felicia!!
                                                  This is my new favourite post of yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad
                                                    Originally posted by theArmy
                                                    Don't let the door hit u on the way out, Felicia!!
                                                    This is my new favourite post of yours.
                                                    U have a whole list? Aww. I always knew u kinda liked me

Comment

• Jimmypages and Timmy were my sisters.

I definately miss Jimmy a lot (he was a good friend) and I loved Timmy although I admit he went kinda crazy with his last posts.
                                                      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlemonade
                                                        Best of luck to him, may he become the owner of a successful chain of cafes for blondes

Lovely summer day today!

Comment

• Jimmy

is this year like a record-breaking year for bans of longterm members

don't remember any bans in 2014 aside from Bney and his accounts
                                                          last.fm

Comment

• JimJim got banned..?

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                                              JimJim got banned..?
                                                              yes, for posting insulting and provocative stuff in the Aphrodite thread, such as:
                                                              Originally posted by JimJim
                                                              'All The Lovers' irreparably damaged the era
                                                              disgusting really, a permaban is the only suitable punishment
                                                              last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                              X