This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lamhe
    Wait! I just found out there was a co*k discussion involving Taylor. Where were the mods?
    He was writing that same post. We were obviously talking about male chicken, you nasty.
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
      F?ck Madonna. Taylor is that bitch.
      The truest thing i ever read

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
        Originally posted by TheRealest
        F?ck Madonna. Taylor is that bitch.
        The truest thing i ever read
        Taylor is in her 10th year in the industry, right?
        She's still a nobody in many European markets like eg Germany, while Madonna, 10 years after her debut, changed her style several times, changed the industry, and even helped to change the image of women in society...

Not wanting to question your opinion who's better - just making clear facts for anyone to overthink

Comment

• Originally posted by nickf1
          did rih really say this?

Comment

• wait is this ******* discussion still going on ?

Originally posted by MrDiva
            She's still a nobody in many European markets like eg Germany,
            She just sold out 2 dates in Germany, pretty cool for nobody

The weird thing about this discussion is that it was a madonna fan (spiritboy) who started it and it s the other stans that get pretty defensive

And ffs nobody is saying that Taylor is suddenly the queen of pop, geez
            The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

• It wasn't even a comparison but since y'all MAD, me when people fall for the bait I leave:

Nobody has time to read long ass replies that idgaf about.

Comment

• people are forgetting that just because she's had a few successful eras (and nobody can deny that), that doesn't mean she suddenly Madonna's heiress. she can flop anytime. hell, her next lead single might be American Carbon Dioxide (The Bigger the Better) and that's it for her
                last.fm

Comment

• #InGermany is always trending on ukmix
                  NoHype.

my lousy cover of "Sway"https://soundcloud.com/nyein-chann-a...n-martin-cover

Comment

• People like giving their faves labels, it's a bit annoying. I think most people grow out of it eventually, this kind of thing should be left for the kiddies to fight out.
                    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• I honestly think some 80s and 90s fanatics need to chill.
                      NoHype.

Comment

I honestly think some 80s and 90s fanatics (like Clayton) need to chill.
                        Quoted before edited.

Comment

#InGermany is always trending on ukmix
                          Germany is the taylor swift of europe.
                          My Chart

Comment

• They should do a show like VH1 Divas and let Ariana, Selena, Demi and Miley perform together.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                              Originally posted by Lamhe
                              Quoted before edited.
                              quoted before edited.
                              NoHype.

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                                Originally posted by Lamhe
                                Quoted before edited.
                                quoted before edited.
                                Hmmmmmm. Slick, very slick.

Comment

• OMG Lamhe, why have you got so much Beef with Clayton?
                                  #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Have you all bought Infinity on iTunes?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                      They should do a show like VH1 Divas and let Ariana, Selena, Demi and Miley perform together.
                                      I'd prefer a show like the Hunger Games for these basic pop tarts but with career deaths instead and no winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad
                                        Originally posted by spiritboy
                                        They should do a show like VH1 Divas and let Ariana, Selena, Demi and Miley perform together.
                                        I'd prefer a show like the Hunger Games for these basic pop tarts but with career deaths instead and no winner.
                                        Throw you in there and I'd watch
                                        #Pray4AL6

Comment

• 5-0
                                          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• ^^i don't think anyone cares except us two tbh but YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSS i'm so happy now!!! but it would be soo Portugal to win this game like they did against a good side and then lose against Sweden or Denmark in the final
                                            ˇEh, mamá!
                                            Me quiero matar
                                            El mundo se va a la mierda
                                            Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Originally posted by fpfbm54
                                              ^^i don't think anyone cares except us two tbh but YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSS i'm so happy now!!! but it would be soo Portugal to win this game like they did against a good side and then lose against Sweden or Denmark in the final
                                              We're gonna slay that final!!!!!!!!!
                                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by hotMCfan
                                                Have you all bought Infinity on iTunes?
                                                Nop.

Originally posted by MrRager
                                                Originally posted by Brad
                                                !!

Comment

• Originally posted by hotMCfan
                                                  Have you all bought Infinity on iTunes?
                                                  I bought it on kickass for 100% off

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                                    Originally posted by MrRager
                                                    Originally posted by Brad
                                                    !!
                                                    I don't have a career as a basic pop tart though. Next.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X