• Show
Clear All

• ^ Or Ed Sheeran

Comment

• Nah, Ed would be boring for both ladies
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
        Mariah should collaborate with Drake and Madonna should collab with The Chainsmokers. That way both bishes would still be collecting dem number ones
        "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
          Well Adeles "25" was released the same time. So Justin had no chances
          Justin still got #1s even when Adele's 25 album was released. So prolly no chances of drake nor ed of getting the top spot,
          Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
            Mariah should collaborate with Drake and Madonna should collab with The Chainsmokers. That way both bishes would still be collecting dem number ones
            Mariah and Celine duet first before everybody else.
            Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• Originally posted by RLAAMJR
              Originally posted by Phoenixx
              Justin still got #1s even when Adele's 25 album was released. So prolly no chances of drake nor ed of getting the top spot,
              Uhm in which country? Maybe Zimbabwe or something where the #01 need to sell less than 20 copies?
              "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Taraji P. Henson is so funny and adorable

She should've been nominated for that Oscar instead of Octavia Spencer because she was the best actress in Hidden Figures. Even Janelle Monae was better than Octavia.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Still disappointed Janelle didn't get a nom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
                    Originally posted by RLAAMJR
                    Uhm in which country? Maybe Zimbabwe or something where the #01 need to sell less than 20 copies?
                    JB still managed to have 3 #1s in us billboard hot 100 even Adele's "hello"was doing well.

Comment

• The Chipmunks

Comment

• Originally posted by BlankSpace
                        The Chipmunks
                        Chip n Dale.

Comment

• I can't at people's ignorance .
                          Views and purpose aren't even campareable. Maybe in us but on global level? No way. Well people on ukmix like to discredit Justin bieber (king of pop) .Justin has lot bigger overall career than drake and ed sheeran . I don't know why think he has only one album purpose .purpose is biggest era by a male act since usher confession even though confessed era was very local compared to purpose.

And this Phoenixx child don't follow charts very well so guys you should not take him serious

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                            If Justin's "Purpose" album, Drake's "Views" album and Ed Sheeran's "divide" album were released at the same time, whose album would dominate the charts worldwide?
                            Drakes one. Which would have falled fast and Divide ruled after that. JB would be the biggest looser of all of them. But Adele swallow them all
                            I disagree, Purpose would definitely dominate over the other two. First is Justin has crazier fans and his album has better released singles. Second place goes to Views.
                            Considering 'Purpose' didn't dominate the charts anyway, I'd say that would be the least dominant
                            I am sure purpose era is bigger than any era by Janet especially worldwide

Comment

• A new member called 'f...yourself' stanning for Justin? Hmmmm......

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                A new member called 'f...yourself' stanning for Justin? Hmmmm......
                                Banned before I make another five posts.

Comment

• Popbop strikes again .

Comment

• I guess it's time to close the registration again
                                    Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckyourself
                                      I can't at people's ignorance .
                                      Views and purpose aren't even campareable. Maybe in us but on global level? No way. Well people on ukmix like to discredit Justin bieber (king of pop) .Justin has lot bigger overall career than drake and ed sheeran . I don't know why think he has only one album purpose .purpose is biggest era by a male act since usher confession even though confessed era was very local compared to purpose.

And this Phoenixx child don't follow charts very well so guys you should not take him serious
                                      Don't worry. I can handle this.

Comment

• 'bigger overall career than ed sheeran' i can't

"x" sold as much as "Puprose" and "Believe" together

Comment

• Bustin Jieber is Jesus
                                          Bustin Jieber is a Legend
                                          End of the Conversation
                                          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                            I guess it's time to close the registration again
                                            It definitely is. Sadly no one interesting has joined recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                              'bigger overall career than ed sheeran' i can't

"x" sold as much as "Puprose" and "Believe" together
                                              Myworlds 9.4m
                                              My world acoustic 1m
                                              My world collection 200k
                                              Never say never remixes 1.5mm
                                              Never say never DVD 2.6m
                                              Under the mistletoe 2.9m
                                              Believe 3.6m
                                              Believe acoustic 1m
                                              Purpose 5.3m

= 27.5m

So justin didn't had career before believe ??? stop being delusional

Tours
                                              My world tour 117m
                                              Believe tour 210m
                                              Purpose tour coming for 280m
                                              Vs ed you can explain

Singles

Onetime, onelesss lonely girl, baby,somebody to love, enie mieni ,usmile, never say never, miseltio ,boyfriend, as long as you love me, beauty and Beat,that power,wrun, what do you mean , sorry ,live yourself ,cold water ,let me love you >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ed's singles but you can explain BTW

YouTube views 18b
                                              Spotify 9b
                                              (Included collaborations)

Vs ed you can explain

Comment

• + never say never movie grossed 100m vs ed you can explain

Comment

• Comment

• What is happening here
                                                    last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X