Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I disagree. The only album to this day that left me disappointed was MDNA. Rebel Heart, for me, is a return to the Madonna I love, although I wish she'd go back to working with one or two producers like she always did up to 2009.
    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• My least favorite Madonna album is probably Hard Candy. But that has some gems as well.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
        Originally posted by Phoenixx
        How can 1 person be so dumb and obsessed and blended by one star?
        subtle alicia keys promo
        That wasn't my objective
        "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown

Comment

• ^everytime I see your avi I sing in my head

Hello from the other siiiiIIIIiiiiIIIIIddddeeeeeee
          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
            ^everytime I see your avi I sing in my head

Hello from the other siiiiIIIIiiiiIIIIIddddeeeeeee
            You too?
            Well it is the best part in the video of the best Song ever
            I also stopped watching the video EVERY day. Because WHEN I watch it more than one time in two or three days. It'll reach #01 again again and again!
            but what is a sililde?
            "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown

Comment

• ^capital "i" just to emphasize how she sings the last chorus, she does like a wave with the "iiiiii" u stupid or what?
              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Very random, but can anyone else NOT tell Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio apart? I must've googled them a hundred times by now and every time I do I feel stupid cause they don't even look THAT similar. But the next time I see one of them on screen I'm all like 'which one is it?' again.

Comment

• Rihab honey.... do you need to go rehab? How can u not tell them apart?
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• They look completely different to me.
                    R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                      They look completely different to me.
                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
                        Very random, but can anyone else NOT tell Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio apart? I must've googled them a hundred times by now and every time I do I feel stupid cause they don't even look THAT similar. But the next time I see one of them on screen I'm all like 'which one is it?' again.
                        I had similar thing with Drew Barimore and Reese Whiterspoon and I have no idea why lol
                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• had that with Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson lmao
                          Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Lord! I gotta fly out tomorrow. The funeral is Saturday
                            Diva!!!

Comment

• I had that with Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Gosling for like 7 years.
                              Black Panther is now the most popular Avenger; even bigger than Iron Man!

Comment

They look completely different to me.
                                Same here.
                                Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
                                  Very random, but can anyone else NOT tell Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio apart? I must've googled them a hundred times by now and every time I do I feel stupid cause they don't even look THAT similar. But the next time I see one of them on screen I'm all like 'which one is it?' again.
                                  Same here.
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Finally finished Million Dollar Baby

I'm in utter grief, the ending was so depressing.
                                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                      Lord! I gotta fly out tomorrow. The funeral is Saturday
                                      Good luck flying out! Condolences, again, to you and your family.
                                      Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho
                                        had that with Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson lmao
                                        Same here
                                        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                          Lord! I gotta fly out tomorrow. The funeral is Saturday
                                          Stay strong and good luck :(
                                          R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• I only have like 5hrs of sleep and i havent gone to the gym yet and its already 6:08pm and my work starts at 10pm and i have to be ready by 830pm so i wont be late.

Im still on my way home cos i slept at the office.

Lets say ill be home by 630, start workong out by 7pm and finish by 8pm.

Waaa, no time to sleep anymore, :(
                                            Celine Marie Claudette Tanguay Dion-Angelil, #BestSellingArtistofthe90s #TheGreatestCanadian #SaviorofLasVegas #QueenofThemeSongs

Comment

• You have like 2h before you have to be ready, take a nap.
                                              R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

You have like 2h before you have to be ready, take a nap.
                                                The problem is i have a problem with trying to sleep. So even if i dont go to the gym, im not sure if i will be able to sleep,

Comment

• Does anybody actually post with a goal of increasing their number of posts? i was before but now im over it. But i still find fun posting and i post often than before because i load my cellphone to have access to internet. I miss going to internet cafes often though and play celine dion songs in maximum volume so everybody inside the cafe will hear celines awesomeness.

Comment

• Not going to the gym cos i dont have enaf time so im just going to do a few exercises in my room for about 10-15 minutes , then ill try to sleep.

Laterz!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X