This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aww, I kinda feel bad for RLAAMJR. I truly believe he was lonely
    I also don't think he was trolling, I genuinely believe he was just like that.
    F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• ^ Same, I am becoming (too) merciful.
      R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
        ^ 666 posts

I do not have an answer to your question, nothing I can recall now.

I've been reading it since 2011 but my English wasn't good enough so i never dared to post/join until 1 Nov 2014 (it still isn't that good though )

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
          Aww, I kinda feel bad for RLAAMJR. I truly believe he was lonely
          same,... he was in fact very nice (though i never talked to him)
          but his actions/posts were too irritating these past week

Comment

• Originally posted by BlankSpace
            Originally posted by EAI
            Yeah he was definitely lonely. I'll miss him a bit
            Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
              I won't miss him at all. He was a spammer and just generally irritating. Hopefully UKMix will be more enjoyable again now that he's gone
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Stay strong TIfan
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                  Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                  I won't miss him at all. He was a spammer and just generally irritating. Hopefully UKMix will be more enjoyable again now that he's gone
                  Floped and localed

Comment

• RLAAMJR was annoying as hell. Glad he is gone.
                    Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear that Tlfan. Stay strong sis.
                      Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Y'all are mean
                        Yeah, sometimes it was irritating but I genuinely laughed at most of his posts. He didn't quite understand ukmix. And ukmix sure as hell didn't understand him.
                        F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                          Y'all are mean
                          Yeah, sometimes it was irritating but I genuinely laughed at most of his posts. He didn't quite understand ukmix. And ukmix sure as hell didn't understand him.
                          I also think he just wanted to talk with people from here and that's one of the reasons why he was sometimes going alone "against" everybody, just to be able to have a conversation.
                          R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by BlankSpace
                            Originally posted by EAI
                            Agreed.
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I'm so sorry TIfan about hearing that! Stay strong!
                              "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                Omg

When i landed, my mother told me my other grandmother in Michigan just had a stroke, and they had to drill holes in her head to let blood out. They say it's not looking like she will make it. I am headed to hospital now

They just told me my grandmother's distanced sister died yesterday too.
                                With which reason anyone have deserved something like this?
                                "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown

Comment

• TIfan! Much love. Stay strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                    Rihab honey.... do you need to go rehab? How can u not tell them apart?
                                    I guess it's some kind of brain bug. Will need to download and install the latest firmware update!

Comment

• Whatever the weather, we're better together, so wassup bae what about us

Comment

• I feel like the question 'which netflix show should I start watching next?' has become harder to answer than 'what do I want in life?'.

Comment

• What's Netflix?

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                            What's Netflix?
                                            The reason why blockbuster and other video stores went out to business...online streaming
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
                                              I feel like the question 'which netflix show should I start watching next?' has become harder to answer than 'what do I want in life?'.
                                              I can relate netflix originals are amazing

But rn, I just want to get visa, I'm a mes for beig a mess lol
                                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                Originally posted by theArmy
                                                What's Netflix?
                                                The reason why blockbuster and other video stores went out to business...online streaming
                                                Boohoo

Poor pigeons, they lost their jobs cuz of post
                                                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• I been er al night whoo

Comment

• Are "Netflix" series actually good? I keep hearing about them as well as "Amazon" series
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X