Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're not good; theyre amazing. My whole life has changed because of them. I lost 70 pounds (through starvation), found my love (in prison), and even have made a bunch of new friends (my parole officers). Netflix is lifechanging!
    Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
      They're not good; theyre amazing. My whole life has changed because of them. I lost 70 pounds (through starvation), found my love (in prison), and even have made a bunch of new friends (my parole officers). Netflix is lifechanging!
      I'd probably gain 70 pounds cause eat all kinds of terrible snacks when watching stuff
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• I am one of those people who do not like eating while watching movies. I sometimes drink a beer, though.
        R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• I drink and eat. #phatlife

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
            I drink and eat. #phatlife
            +1
            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
              I am one of those people who do not like eating while watching movies. I sometimes drink a beer, though.
              I love to eat and drinks so many unhealthy things, however, I must always have a napkin cause it absolutely drives me crazy if there's a grease stain on my computer, totally hate that so I either have to clean my fingers first or wash my hands although usually I try to have one hand free in case I need to click and another one to eat
              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• ^ That atrocious feeling when you touch a greasy mouse :x
                R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Thank you guys for the kind words.
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• I have an eating problem period. I'm always hungry. I keep gaining weight and lose it a few months later, then gain it all back within a month :evil:
                    Maybe I need a gastric band to keep my appetite down
                    F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• I know docs are expensive in Murica, but how bout visiting a dietician/nutritionist? Maybe you just need to avoid some certain types of food or similar?
                      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• I never thought it was worth the $50+ an hour. The doctors said that since I'm not overweight that I shouldn't be so worried, but I always feel so chubby. I wanna stay toned but it's so difficult to maintain it :evil:
                        F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                          Originally posted by Nippian93
                          I am one of those people who do not like eating while watching movies. I sometimes drink a beer, though.
                          I love to eat and drinks so many unhealthy things, however, I must always have a napkin cause it absolutely drives me crazy if there's a grease stain on my computer, totally hate that so I either have to clean my fingers first or wash my hands although usually I try to have one hand free in case I need to click and another one to eat
                          I read that quickly and thought I read that as "need a d*ck"
                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Maybe you were projecting
                            Please Stop the Music

Comment

• What on earth happened to one of the Olsen twins?
                              #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Mariah Carey thread is a nice place when The Ring isn't present...but a lot of users are Monica to his Brandy. Basically provoking reaction left and right.
                                Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                  Mariah Carey thread is a nice place when The Ring isn't present...but a lot of users are Monica to his Brandy. Basically provoking reaction left and right.
                                  Wasn't it quiet when she was banned ? There is only one problem there, the others should get a medal for patience.
                                  R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• ^ I don't understand why people don't ignore her.
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab
                                      I drink and eat. #phatlife
                                      I love food, but I try to eat sensible. Like no sugar/salt (which is almost impossible), not too much, not meat every day.
                                      But when I go out, I'd eat anything so people always think I just eat anything and everything without gaining weight.
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                        ^ I don't understand why people don't ignore her.
                                        She will be banned sooner or later, should have happened at least 1000 posts ago.
                                        R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Is it just me or Ed Sheeram's Shape of You sounds a lot like Cheapthrills?
                                          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                            Is it just me or Ed Sheeram's Shape of You sounds a lot like Cheapthrills?
                                            I have seen others pointing it out as well.
                                            R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                              Is it just me or Ed Sheeram's Shape of You sounds a lot like Cheapthrills?
                                              I have seen others pointing it out as well.
                                              That, besides that subtle nod to TLC
                                              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I do not think that I will ever be able to understand his "phenomenon" :(
                                                R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

I do not think that I will ever be able to understand his "phenomenon" :(
                                                  People like it plain and cheesy and also Talyor'd farmers are now stanning for him, I guess.
                                                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• I just saw that RLAAMJR is finally banned What's going on? Of those 4 users which have been banned for 7 days in the JB Purpose topic are only 2 users which aren't banned yet: BlankSpace and me
                                                    I hope this forum is now a better place than the last few weeks
                                                    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown

Comment

Working...
                                                    X