• Serby
    replied
    And the first post to pop up on my IG feed rn is this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnICf2Jn...d=ane8r8wg0pzu

coincidence? Don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    In my dad's car and Summertime Sadness playing on the radio. So fitting.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Am i the only one who absolutely loves Fall? It's my favorite season by far (but i still love all the others as well; i think all of them have some awesome things going on). I can't help but smile all the time since yesterday as it's finally cold, misty and darker outside again <3
    Fall is my fav as wel!

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Am i the only one who absolutely loves Fall? It's my favorite season by far (but i still love all the others as well; i think all of them have some awesome things going on). I can't help but smile all the time since yesterday as it's finally cold, misty and darker outside again <3
    I also prefer fall to other seasons.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Fall is kinda cute cuz colours and still bearable temps, but it's a introduction to winter so kinda no.

I swear I lived in some tropical area in my past life. Summer >>>> other 3 seasons together (times 2l.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I cant wait for the next Mortal Kombat game. X was soooooo good. I know many want the guest fight to be Pennywise. I honestly want the Terminator to be the guest fighter. Jade better return. Zaddy Kung Lao better come back too.

Leave a comment:

• ForeverYoung
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Cant wait for the film to come out.
    Speaking of Margot Robbie, someone has to explain to me how the overrated Saoirse Ronan win the Golden Globe over Robbie last year. That was tragic. Saoirse should have not even had a Oscar nomination for Lady Bird. Let alone win over Margot.
    You can say that again, sis! Margot's performance as Tonya Harding slayed and she def should've won over Ronan at the Golden Globes. That girl, Saoirse Ronan, has such a dull cinematic presence in general, IMO. And by the way, her performance in Brooklyn was stronger than her performance in Lady Bird.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

A Still Is Born is gonna collect dust

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Speaking of Oscars, Lady Gaga haters should brace themselves as tomorrow will be the worldwide premiere of A Star Is Born and i'm sure that campaign will result with an Oscar nomination for Gagaloo. Some media and celebrities praise the movie like there is no tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Cant wait for the film to come out.
    Speaking of Margot Robbie, someone has to explain to me how the overrated Saoirse Ronan win the Golden Globe over Robbie last year. That was tragic. Saoirse should have not even had a Oscar nomination for Lady Bird. Let alone win over Margot.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    That's right! If I remember correctly, they were murdered in an especially violent way as well - Manson's sect and their reign of terror was brutal.
    Yes their murder was violent and horrible. Sharon specially lived moments of terror as she was the last they killed, that means that she was aware of how her friends were being murdered around her while she was tied knowing she was going to get killed next while 8,5 months pregnant.

One of the killers revealed on court details of the scene and told how Sharon lliterally pleaded and begged for her life repeatedly, she begged the muderders to not kill her. They had no mercy or empathy.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    I think she (or someone else who was murdered at the same time) was engaged to Roman Polanski, the famed film director. If I remember correctly, they were murdered at his home whilst he was abroad.
    Actually Sharon Tate and Roman Polanski were married on January 20, 1968 . . . By 1969 hey were living in the mansion where she was murdered, Sharon was pregnant.

The night of the murder (August, 9) Roman was in Europe directing a film and was set to return just 3 days later (August, 12) in time for the birth.
    That's right! If I remember correctly, they were murdered in an especially violent way as well - Manson's sect and their reign of terror was brutal.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by aRat
    How can it be viral when no one knows it exists hun.
    UK#10 in 2002, was literally one of those .3gp music videos on every other mobile phone.
    I am old enough to remember.
    Damn I turned 8 that year. I had never seen that video
    Surprisingly, it was bigger outside USA,

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Mr Leonix that is not true about Sharon Tate family. The film will not show Tate's death, and her family approved of the film.
    Actually you're right, I just confused stuff, I checked again and her family criticized another tacky TV movie and not Tarantino's upcoming movie.

In fact, I've just read her sister read the script and has given Tarantino her blessing and has "very high hopes" about the film which actually increases my interest on watching it. . . I'll be definately watching the movie next year.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I think she (or someone else who was murdered at the same time) was engaged to Roman Polanski, the famed film director. If I remember correctly, they were murdered at his home whilst he was abroad.
    Actually Sharon Tate and Roman Polanski were married on January 20, 1968 . . . By 1969 hey were living in the mansion where she was murdered, Sharon was pregnant.

The night of the murder (August, 9) Roman was in Europe directing a film and was set to return just 3 days later (August, 12) in time for the birth.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Mr Leonix that is not true about Sharon Tate family. The film will not show Tate's death, and her family approved of the film.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

I watched a documentary on Charles Manson that covered off Sharon’s murder, it was a harrowing watch. I think she (or someone else who was murdered at the same time) was engaged to Roman Polanski, the famed film director. If I remember correctly, they were murdered at his home whilst he was abroad.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    UK#10 in 2002, was literally one of those .3gp music videos on every other mobile phone.
    Damn I turned 8 that year. I had never seen that video

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    This month, on August 9, 1969 (49 years ago), Sharon Tate (Roman Polanski's deceased wife) was murdered by Charles Manson's sect "The Family".

Sharon was 26 years old and 8,5 months pregnant by the time she was brutally killed by being stabbed 16 times after 4 armed intruders / strangers (3 women among them) who belonged to Manson's sect broke into her mansion the night of August 9, 1969 to kill her (and her friends) without any reason or motive, simply just because.

Sharon's murderers never showed remorse, they laughed and had fun during trials

The case has never been forgotten, Acclaimed Director Quentin Tarantino is currently filming the official motion picture of the case called "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood", the nearly $100million budgeted film features actresss Margot Robbie starring as Sharon Tate while Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt are also starring.

The film will be released next year to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the brutal case.

Sharon being interviewed by Hugh Hefner:

[youtube:2m8k7cqf]3lPaeEPNCFY[/youtube:2m8k7cqf]

Sharon and all the victims will be forever missed.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    That battle intensifies:

spotify monthly listeners:
    9,580,919 - Madonna
    8,289,028 - Mariah Carey

#legendary.

Also (Céline: 6,340,194)

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    [youtube:2rdwnw8y]Xz7_3n7xyDg[/youtube:2rdwnw8y]
    was this the first viral hit ever?

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    [youtube:2x2u59rd]Xz7_3n7xyDg[/youtube:2x2u59rd]
    was this the first viral hit ever?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by aja676
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Madonna is a sad, desperate mess sometimes. No wonder younger generation sees her as a joke. I really hope Instagram will perma ban her

Kii.
    Yikes those dinosaur legs look terrible. Why would you post pics of Madonna's fallen comrades anyway?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X