X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby
    replied
    I am dying at this video (subtitles) and the actual apology. #1 Ariana stan cuz no actual tears spotted! I live for this kind of drama.

[youtube:yx32hwlr]QU9vShURjQg[/youtube:yx32hwlr]

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

^ that pic is disgusting tbh.

Leave a comment:

• aja676
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Madonna is a sad, desperate mess sometimes. No wonder younger generation sees her as a joke. I really hope Instagram will perma ban her

Kii.

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Yíall try too hard.

Leave a comment:

• Marchum
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    ^ A rude dictator? Youíve been here for 2 months havenít you? Donít give me a reason to go digging through your IP history hun.
    If you think it takes more than 2 months to see things...

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Madonna is a sad, desperate mess sometimes. No wonder younger generation sees her as a joke. I really hope Instagram will perma ban her

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Lol me and MR have so many dusty diva stans pressed. Could it be the youth running in your blood? Could it be the talent we possess? Could it be the streaming success? What exactly is it that gets their blood boiling?
    Some of these pressed diva daddies wish they had youth running in them still

Originally posted by menime123
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    aRat is the best thing that has happened to Ukmix in a loooooong time so I'm not here for y'all to bully him :evil: :evil:
    That also applied to your ban
    Which ban honey? I'm a bad bish and been banned too many times, so be more specific

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Yíall try too hard.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Drake is the best thing that has happened to the charts in a loooooong time so I'm not here for y'all to bully him :evil: :evil:
    fixed

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Originally posted by Serby
    Wow, so finished #4 and damn it was baaaad (for the most part). I totslly see now why they decided to have another one. It was just so overly simplistic.
    Yeah 4 was the worst one . . . I promise you 5 will be better.

The opening scene from 5 is the best opening sequence of any other Final Destination film, its kinda epic , the deaths are more cinematic, painful and with extreme suspense, the plot is interesting and directly connects with the first Final Destination, I don't want to spoil details but this film pretty much closes the full circle and the final scene will give you low-key goosebumps.

This hottie alone is reason enough to watch FD5. The thing I would do. Ahh my thoughts!!

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Lol me and MR have so many dusty diva stans pressed. Could it be the youth running in your blood? Could it be the talent we possess? Could it be the streaming success? What exactly is it that gets their blood boiling?

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    aRat is the best thing that has happened to Ukmix in a loooooong time so I'm not here for y'all to bully him :evil: :evil:
    That also applied to your ban

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    ^ A rude dictator? Youíve been here for 2 months havenít you? Donít give me a reason to go digging through your IP history hun.
    How many times have you gone through mine then?
    Why is that relevant, something you wish to share rat?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    How many times have you gone through mine then?

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

A year ago, I wouldn't have thought George Ezra has a realistic shot at a UK#1.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    As for Madonna, that mirror is tragique and she sure would look better on a normal one. Other than skinny legs, she looks fine for her age.
    +1

She should start working out again tho. Unless she has some health problems. How many snatched 60 year olds you know? Man, we'll never get rid of sexism.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Marchum
    replied
    Super randomly my phone redirected me to the last page of news section and there was a topic about Rih feeling sick on her Sydney concert in 2008. And there I found this:

It's simply not funny at all. How would you people feel if this was your sister? Your cousin?

I hope she gets better. Shes a wonderful performer; her voice isn't the technically best in the world, but her performances are always spot on
    Omg canít believe that there was a time eveything he said wasnít all about defending Celine out of nowhere or being a rude dictator.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

You all know better than to post images of Madonna like that, so don't post them.

Leave a comment:

• Marchum
    replied

She looks pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

As for Madonna, that mirror is tragique and she sure would look better on a normal one. Other than skinny legs, she looks fine for her age.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Wow, so finished #4 and damn it was baaaad (for the most part). I totslly see now why they decided to have another one. It was just so overly simplistic.
    Yeah 4 was the worst one . . . I promise you 5 will be better.

The opening scene from 5 is the best opening sequence of any other Final Destination film, its kinda epic , the deaths are more cinematic, painful and with extreme suspense, the plot is interesting and directly connects with the first Final Destination, I don't want to spoil details but this film pretty much closes the full circle and the final scene will give you low-key goosebumps.
    Excited tbh. I love me some suspense!

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied

^ SAVAGE

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    She looks a mess