X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Wow, so finished #4 and damn it was baaaad (for the most part). I totslly see now why they decided to have another one. It was just so overly simplistic.
    Yeah 4 was the worst one . . . I promise you 5 will be better.

The opening scene from 5 is the best opening sequence of any other Final Destination film, its kinda epic , the deaths are more cinematic, painful and with extreme suspense, the plot is interesting and directly connects with the first Final Destination, I don't want to spoil details but this film pretty much closes the full circle and the final scene will give you low-key goosebumps.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Super randomly my phone redirected me to the last page of news section and there was a topic about Rih feeling sick on her Sydney concert in 2008. And there I found this:

Originally posted by Wayne
    It's simply not funny at all. How would you people feel if this was your sister? Your cousin?

I hope she gets better. Shes a wonderful performer; her voice isn't the technically best in the world, but her performances are always spot on

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied
    Madonna never learned to keep some things to herself.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    If you liked 2 and 3 then you're gonna like 5, its way more elaborate and darker (and literally reviewed as the best Final Destination film), I really loved that one and it was a total surprise because after 4 installements I thought it was impossible for 5 to be that good and they nailed it.

In fact 4 was actually intended to be the official last "Final Destination" movie and its titled "The Final Destination" but the movie was so bad and had so poor reviews that producers prefered to try one more film so they could end the franchise on a high note and thats how 5 was born.
    Wow, so finished #4 and damn it was baaaad (for the most part). I totslly see now why they decided to have another one. It was just so overly simplistic.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    For a 60-year-old she looks good. The mirror is awful and unflattering tho.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    She does not look plastic

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    She does not look great.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugo
    60, she looks great.

Mod Edit - image removed.
    Gyal her nipple and bush is showing. The modivas are gonna come for your [s:164c9rc5]unclean[/s:164c9rc5] ass.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Ugh I'm such a bish these days...everything bothers me lately, i'm on my man period
    Sex is the answer.
    <3

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    60, she looks great.

Mod Edit - image removed.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

I am not clicking.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Screaming at Madonna's new underwear selfie. You can clearly see her bush down there + it looks like she scars on her body because of the super dirty mirror.

A damn mess but that's just the way she is.

If you are brave enough...
    How old is she? Not that bad actually.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Ugh I'm such a bish these days...everything bothers me lately, i'm on my man period
    Sex is the answer.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Screaming at Madonna's new underwear selfie. You can clearly see her bush down there + it looks like she scars on her body because of the super dirty mirror.

A damn mess but that's just the way she is.

If you are brave enough...

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Sometimes I wonder how such a left-field and minimalistic song made it to UK#5.
    [youtube:1cr9c2r3]KF_hIn0Rpug[/youtube:1cr9c2r3]

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Oscars are as lame as Grammies, so why bother.
    Their only two good moments were when they made Roberto Benigni go bonkers and giving the award to ''Falling Slowly''.
    I only care for the oscars when my favs win... like Sandra Bullock and my wife Patricia Arquette.

I hope Jodie Foster is returning to the screen soon (not just producing and directing) I want her to get her 3rd Oscar... she is too outstanding to only have 2.

Also, I'm on the brink to write one of those cancer / survival movies / screenplays myself so that Michelle Pfeiffer can finally get her Oscar... the fact she doesn't have one is the biggest snub in history.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Oscars are as lame as Grammies, so why bother.
    Their only two good moments were when they made Roberto Benigni go bonkers and giving the award to ''Falling Slowly''.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills
    No! It's Glenn's turn :evil:
    Iím not denying that but she has such strong competition. She shouldíve won for 101 Dalmatians teebs.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

^ Yes, she is long overdue

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied

No! It's Glenn's turn :evil:

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied

She has stiff competition - Kidman is looking a favourite and Saoirse Ronon for Mary, Queen Of Scots but itís far too early to tell.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

As for Glenn Close, she is a fantastic woman and actress. Saw her in Sunset Boulevard as well, she'd probably win that Oscar. I hope that project comes to life, if not i hope they'll release a dvd of Sunset Boulevard musical with Glenn as Norma Desmond.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

I find black women extremely beautiful and talented. I have huge respect for what they achieve in movies, music, dancing, sports and etc. while trying to deal with racist motherf**kers.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Trust me, it's more about me not wanting to feel bad about myself by doing sth stupid rather than trying to be correct for the sake of it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X