Clear All

• Hejira
    replied
    My p*ssy tastes like Pepsi Cola.

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    disgusting... to dismiss someone else's opinion like that. Manners really have died.
    It's easy to dismiss someone's opinion when said opinion defies logic, ignores facts and simply uses hate in an attempt to defend their favourite popstar.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    It's sad that people are trying to present their opinions as facts.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
    This, it's a real embarrassing post that lacks any sort of logic. You can't just decide all forms of research or critique are irrelevant.
    disgusting... to dismiss someone else's opinion like that. Manners really have died.

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    disgusting
    This, it's a real embarrassing post that lacks any sort of logic. You can't just decide all forms of research or critique are irrelevant.

Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
    Some spelling issues there, guess you need to "wise up".

What is and isn't acceptable has not changed. Ladies aren't above reproach. Save the faux outrage for situations where it matters.
    Correcting someone's spelling to try and make yourself look like the big man in 2019, really? You can clearly understand what was trying to be said, there's no need to be condescending to try and get that clapback. There are users from all over the world who have used this site to improve their language skills, no shame in that.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    I've always loved that one.

That's a little dusty for you isn't it?
    Sis I like many dusty songs as long as they either uptempo, about sex or edgy.

What I can't stand are corny underproduced dusty love ballads aka most of yall divas discographies.

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

Rediscovered this classique today.

Evanescence have so many bops in general
    I've always loved that one.

That's a little dusty for you isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Rediscovered this classique today.

Evanescence have so many bops in general

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Except rat actually has a brain and is a troll for fun.
    yikes so yall saw through my facade

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    Industry is at her feet, the label can waste money to have 1.000 dancers as a cover-up. But if this one somehow fails to get to #1 (like some Lewis Capaldi gets a new release or smth), the hype ship might start having cracks.
    I am not worried the song is doing great + I am sure the real hard hitting smash of the album is yet to come

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    Industry is at her feet, the label can waste money to have 1.000 dancers as a cover-up. But if this one somehow fails to get to #1 (like some Lewis Capaldi gets a new release or smth), the hype ship might start having cracks.
    I am not worried the song is doing great + I am sure the real hard hitting smash of the album is yet to come

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Except rat actually has a brain and is a troll for fun. The other... I'm not even sure if it's not an algorithm posting spam gone wrong

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Girl Dua can still sing + she also can perform now

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION] reminds me of [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet a lil bit, aside from the over the top Kween trolling.
    Except rat actually has a brain and is a troll for fun. The other... I'm not even sure if it's not an algorithm posting spam gone wrong

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    Amazing to see Miguel perform with a female who was actually able to sing the song live.

i miss this Dua.

Girl Dua can still sing + she also can perform now

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Whatever you say hun.
    I don't have "other accounts".

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    Hypocrisy at it's finest.
    Whatever you say hun.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Amazing to see Miguel perform with a female who was actually able to sing the song live.

i miss this Dua.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    ^ Nobody cares. Enjoy your new hobby of enforcing politeness on the internet.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION] reminds me of [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet a lil bit, aside from the over the top Kween trolling.

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    ^ Nobody cares. Enjoy your new hobby of enforcing politeness on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

What is and isn't acceptable has not changed. Ladies aren't above reproach. Save the faux outrage for situations where it matters.
    Calling a woman a brainless bimbo for no reason is unacceptable. The fact that you are trying to say it is ok is incomprehensible.

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    If you think that it is actually ok to speak about a woman in those terms in 2019, with the Me Too movement going on then you really need to wize up. This coming from a member of a fanbase who will have a literal meltdown if someone has the nerve to say that their fave is difficult to work with. The hypocricy is too much.

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    [Religion is] ... an invention people made in the first place to make themselves feel better about all types of actions.
    Don't undersell the focus on making people feel bad about all types of actions.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    The only thing more annoying than a troll: the SJW
    If you think that it is actually ok to speak about a woman in those terms in 2019, with the Me Too movement going on then you really need to wize up. This coming from a member of a fanbase who will have a literal meltdown if someone has the nerve to say that their fave is difficult to work with. The hypocricy is too much.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X