X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't, but you have one as a GAPF

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
      They should do a show like VH1 Divas and let Ariana, Selena, Demi and Miley perform together.
      Comes to something when these four are considered divas.

Comment

• Nah, but you're the definition of GAPF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
          Originally posted by spiritboy
          They should do a show like VH1 Divas and let Ariana, Selena, Demi and Miley perform together.
          Comes to something when these four are considered divas.
          They aren't.
          Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• I'd watch Brad in the jungle tbh.
            I don’t need pound notes to have fun tonight, I love affordable pleasures…

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
              I'd watch Brad in the jungle tbh.
              I'd love it!

Comment

• What is a GAPF?

Comment

What is a GAPF?
                  Generic Ass Pop Fan if im not mistaken ;-)

Comment

What is a GAPF?
                    TheArmy, Gagich, etc.

Comment

• HAYAYAYAYAY LIKE A GIRL GONE WILD LIKE A GIRL GONE WILD
                      last.fm

Comment

What is a GAPF?
                        omg, how come u don't know

Queen Kushi brought that term to this site, ha undeniable impacT

Comment

• the quote

Germany simply stands out compared to most other countries, hence its unique position.

And Rihanna IS popular in Germany, BUT Germany is still one of her weakest markets, which also has to do with the reception of female acts (especially those with a "sexy" image) in our country.
                          Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Comment

• I was at Anastacia's concert last night. Damn, girl's got a voice and she's really beautiful and funny, idk why on Earth she always wears those fugly sunglasses, though. Last night, she was on point, though.
                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Did you see Billy there, flashing his boxers at her?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                  I was at Anastacia's concert last night. Damn, girl's got a voice and she's really beautiful and funny, idk why on Earth she always wears those fugly sunglasses, though. Last night, she was on point, though.

I agree she looks much better without them.
                                  My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• I dare to say she's even a bit unattractive on pics and in videos (she turns out weird), but in reality, she's gorgeous and has dat body and dem bewbs!
                                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• She had laser eye surgery to correct her vision, but sometimes still uses the glasses as they've become a bit of a trademark. My friend used to wear green tinted glasses because they helped with her dyslexia (it's an unusual treatment but apparently it works). Everyone used to call her "green glasses girl". I also heard about a boy who my dad knows who was prescribed pink tinted glasses for the same reason (the colour varies depending on the individual's perception). When he started secondary school he refused to wear his pink glasses because the other kids would tease him. :(

#randomthoughts #randomthoughtthread

Comment

• Turkish police attacked gays and lesbians trying to do their pride because it's unethical to do it in Ramadan

On the other hand, forget Madonna or Kylie. Gaga has become the biggest gay icon here, tweeting her support about Turkish LGBT community afterwards the attacks
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                          Did you see Billy there, flashing his boxers at her?
                                          lol... he would do that, wouldnt he...

billy <3
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                            Originally posted by hotMCfan
                                            Have you all bought Infinity on iTunes?
                                            Nop.
                                            Not surprised since you're only into Mariah counterfeits

Comment

• Oop.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotMCfan
                                                Originally posted by theArmy
                                                Originally posted by hotMCfan
                                                Have you all bought Infinity on iTunes?
                                                Nop.
                                                Not surprised since you're only into Mariah counterfeits
                                                Hehe.

Comment

• Wawrinka Takes It Off For ESPN's Body Issue

http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/news/waw ... issue-2015

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                                                    Wawrinka Takes It Off For ESPN's Body Issue

http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/news/waw ... issue-2015

I think I've just become a tennis fan.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X