• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LongingHeart
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Aww sis glad you appreciated us
    Okay, confused by the other comments so was this in a sarcastic way? did this sound like 'white guy telling you black is beautiful' cuz that was honestly not my intention

If I was offensive I apologise and please do tell me cuz I had zero such intentions. it's too late and I'm overthinking it now so I'ma just call it a night
    My god calm down, prime example for political correctness gone too far

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician
    @Serby: I know that in this particular case, it is rather up to TheRealest to judge, but don't always feel afraid to possibly offend someone ;) . That way, you'd be much looser and no one would be bothered by any potentially politically incorrect/clumsy sentence because we know that you don't mean it in an evil way <3 .
    tea, this is why I drag everyone.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Cant wait to see Glenn Close win her Oscar for The Wife.
    She's been nominated 6 times (3 times as bead lead actress, 3 times as best supporting actress) - cannot believe she's never won.

They need to award her with a competitive Oscar.

If they ever sort out a movie version of the musical ‘Sunset Boulevard’ she’ll win every awards going. Honestly, it was perfection watching her on stage in the role. I know she’s been lobbying hard to get it off the ground (because she knows!) and I don’t blame her.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    She's been nominated 6 times (3 times as bead lead actress, 3 times as best supporting actress) - cannot believe she's never won.

Her reviews for The Wife will more than likely get her a win this year. Everything is looking promising. Those who have seen it also say its hers to lose.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Originally posted by JSparksFan
    This is Eminem's daughter now. Time flies.
    She looks a bit like Halsey
    She does!

She looks just like Kim.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    @Serby: I know that in this particular case, it is rather up to TheRealest to judge, but don't always feel afraid to possibly offend someone ;) . That way, you'd be much looser and no one would be bothered by any potentially politically incorrect/clumsy sentence because we know that you don't mean it in an evil way <3 .

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Okay, confused by the other comments so was this in a sarcastic way? did this sound like 'white guy telling you black is beautiful' cuz that was honestly not my intention

If I was offensive I apologise and please do tell me cuz I had zero such intentions. it's too late and I'm overthinking it now so I'ma just call it a night
    Girl no I took no offense <3

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    She looks a bit like Halsey

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    . . . Instead I'm white looking and nothing on me screams "Latin" ... I'm half Italian so maybe thats why . . . But I love myself, I love the way I am, I love the way I look, I'm low-key egocentric.
    Inaccurate.
    That was direct.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    It's not that I'm unhappy being white, but I wish I had some blackness in me. Afro hair and melanine >>>>

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    It's not that I'm unhappy being white, but I wish I had some blackness in me. Afro hair and melanine >>>>
    serbz this sounds a bit wrong

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied
    I'm pretty sure if you said it the other way 'round it could have caused a commotion.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    I'm from Latin America but I don't have the prototype latin look . . . . you know that light dark skinned , exotic type of look, etc . . .

. . . Instead I'm white looking and nothing on me screams "Latin" ... I'm half Italian so maybe thats why . . . But I love myself, I love the way I am, I love the way I look, I'm low-key egocentric.
    Inaccurate.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I'm from Latin America but I don't have the prototype latin look . . . . you know that light dark skinned , exotic type of look, etc . . .

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Black women BEEN serving looks

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    About to start #4, let's see if it really that bad. I though 2 and 3 were quite good too, as the movies spin around the gore and creativity of the deaths anyway, rather than the story.
    If you liked 2 and 3 then you're gonna like 5, its way more elaborate and darker (and literally reviewed as the best Final Destination film), I really loved that one and it was a total surprise because after 4 installements I thought it was impossible for 5 to be that good and they nailed it.

In fact 4 was actually intended to be the official last "Final Destination" movie and its titled "The Final Destination" but the movie was so bad and had so poor reviews that producers prefered to try one more film so they could end the franchise on a high note and thats how 5 was born.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    BARDI

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    The first one is iconic and interesting . . . . . And surprisingly enough the very last installement "Final Destination 5" is perhaps and tecnically the best one of the franchise and it was also the only FD film that got positive reviews from critics, which is cool because the franchise stepped it up towards the end and left on a high note.

2 and 3 are quite fun but tacky and filler-ish and 4 is the worst one.

I'd say 5 > 1 >>>>>>>> 3 > 2 >>>>>>>> 4
    About to start #4, let's see if it really that bad. I though 2 and 3 were quite good too, as the movies spin around the gore and creativity of the deaths anyway, rather than the story.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    **** **** **** **** **** FUC K
    true

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I have watched first three parts of Final Destination since last night. Lawd, I am a sucker for gory films. It's the same story every time around, but I love the chain reaction and 'unpredictability' of it all.
    The first one is iconic and interesting . . . . . And surprisingly enough the very last installement "Final Destination 5" is perhaps and tecnically the best one of the franchise and it was also the only FD film that got positive reviews from critics, which is cool because the franchise stepped it up towards the end and left on a high note.

2 and 3 are quite fun but tacky and filler-ish and 4 is the worst one.

I'd say 5 > 1 >>>>>>>> 3 > 2 >>>>>>>> 4

Leave a comment:

Working...
X