Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eamon, those are MTE and that's why I get so defensive when it comes to people saying that she can't sing anymore. I saw her Christmas show at the Beacon 2 years ago and last year and I've never been so impressed with vocals from a concert like I was at the show I attended. The show I went to 2 years ago had me in complete shock. It was literally just her voice and a few chords on a piano, and it was beyond magical. It's also frustrating to see her make an ass out of herself on tv when she has the ability to sound better than she did even 10 years ago.
    F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• I don't see anything wrong with being nervous during a televised performance. Madonna is also usually nervous during her televised performances these days and normally she's a beast on stage.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The only female singers that are vocally as brilliant and outstanding IMO as Celine, Whitney and Mariah are:

Linda Eder
        Lara Fabian
        Tina Arena
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
          I don't see anything wrong with being nervous during a televised performance. Madonna is also usually nervous during her televised performances these days and normally she's a beast on stage.
          Right. At your show, you know those people want to see you and adore you. But on TV, especially for our mother divas, they know that the viewers are out for their blood so it must be very scary.

Comment

• If y'all wanna have a really good laugh, head over to the MC thread and read any of the posts from the ring.
            F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
              If y'all wanna have a really good laugh, head over to the MC thread and read any of the posts from the ring.
              I ignore those.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• oh my ******* shit! Today I've heard that a friend of me (20 years old) died at a motorcycle accident at sunday evening...
                "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                  If y'all wanna have a really good laugh, head over to the MC thread and read any of the posts from the ring.
                  That comment about ageism made me laugh. It was not by The Ring but even more funny, it was nothing ageistic in that comment.

Comment

• Can we leave what goes on in the Mariah thread out of here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
                      oh my ***t! Today I've heard that a friend of me (20 years old) died at a motorcycle accident at sunday evening...
                      R.I.P.[*] :(

Comment

• So sorry Pheonixx!!!

I was just told, tomorrow, they will pull the plug on my grandmother. Two grandmothers in two weeks
                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                          So sorry Pheonixx!!!

I was just told, tomorrow, they will pull the plug on my grandmother. Two grandmothers in two weeks
                          So sorry to hear this! What a crazy and sad situation

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                            So sorry Pheonixx!!!

I am so sorry :(

Comment

• Thanks Nip
                              Thanks Biscuits
                              Diva!!!

Comment

• Okay biscuits, don't try to dumb me down, you've had enough days to delete or as you say "clean up" the bad posts from the Agree/Disagree thread...be a good mod and unlock it now
                                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Noo im so sory to hear that Tifan and Phoenixx!
                                  Thinking of you and sending you both love! ?

Comment

• The gay nightlife in my city is collapsing
                                    Last month, the most important gay bar in the city, which was in the freaking CENTRE of the city for EVERYONE to see, a real flagship if you will, closed down.
                                    Now, after ten years, the owner of my fave club/bar told me he would close his location up too in June/July.
                                    Now all that's left are two horrible gay bars with bad drinks, horrible value for money (you pay 8 for a glass full of ice and 2ml of some unidentifiable liquid they call drink), bad music and paedophiles and an overpriced gay party that Ames place once a month in a very badly connected part of the city.

Makes me sad...
                                    Especially my fave location.... was the place where It all started for me. I literally went there when I was 14 (they don't ask for IDs and i looked old af because I was 1.90m when I was 15 and wore full beard at 16/17)

Comment

• *hugs Phoenixx and TIfan*
                                      Stay strong darlings. :(
                                      Floped and localed

Comment

• Sending hugs <3
                                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• I've always preferred gay friendly bars and clubs to only gay places.
                                          It feels like a ghetto and I like more a mixed environments.
                                          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• My condolences to the two posters that are now grieving.
                                            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                              I've always preferred gay friendly bars and clubs to only gay places.
                                              It feels like a ghetto and I like more a mixed environments.
                                              Yeah it's not like they were exclusive or anything

Now we don't even really have anything gay friendly
                                              It's either Arab Shisha places or the place where random straight guys are looking for new (female) meat

We just have nothing decent anymore

Comment

• Is there like Arabs there, in that bar? If yes, girrrl, why you complain

I'm a kind of sis who like them all, couldn't name my specific type, but the Middle Eastern guys are my current fav.

Comment

• Btw tf? Just found out that Milky Way is actually Mars in USA?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_W ... colate_bar)

Comment

• Snickers >>> Mars.
                                                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X