X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

I have watched first three parts of Final Destination since last night. Lawd, I am a sucker for gory films. It's the same story every time around, but I love the chain reaction and 'unpredictability' of it all.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Dunno how these "diva" threads are so popular. Like what is there to discuss anymore?
    the memes

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

**** **** **** **** **** FUC K

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Dunno how these "diva" threads are so popular. Like what is there to discuss anymore?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by jio
    Malta rejected a boat with over 150 refugees which then went to Italy, Italy demanded the refugees to be shared among EU countries, in the end only Ireland and... Albania took refugees off Italy...
    LOL the refugees will prolly flee from there to west Europe anyway.

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied

Malta rejected a boat with over 150 refugees which then went to Italy, Italy demanded the refugees to be shared among EU countries, in the end only Ireland and... Albania took refugees off Italy...

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by jio
    so Albania took the refugees civilized and rich europeans rejected...
    whut? What's the story behind this?

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    so Albania took the refugees civilized and rich europeans rejected...

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by JSparksFan
    I think YouTubers peaked around 2009-2012, but there have always been great content creators on that site. Kingsley's my favourite, but there are tonnes of talented YouTubers who don't get nearly as much credit as they deserve.

Most of the ones that blow up are bleh, though.
    That's my bitch. I love him.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Yeah it is. As if everyone hasn't done things they regret.
    It's a very American mentality. Criminals should rot in jail type of thing. No second chances to anyone.
    I just find it strange how every other youtuber/internet-age celebrity gets into similar sorts of trouble for their past.
    I think everyone has said or done something stupid when young, uninformed etc., the young celebs just have the bad luck of having everything they did and do documented forever and pulled out of context later in life. The Jeffree Star racism thing is a prime example.

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpion
    replied
    ^ I know, he's so lousy.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

Shane MacGowan is a fantastic musician, but his teeth make me want to puke.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Yolanda Adams - I Love The Lord (in tribute to Whitney Houston)

I just saw a page on Twitter link to this performance and I was reminded of how stunning it was - probably one of the finest examples of how you do a world class vocalist justice that you'll ever see, Yolanda absolutely took it to the next level.

[youtube:2znk21oi]D9PcO8VkwbI[/youtube:2znk21oi]

She's apparently down to sing in tribute to Aretha, we are not worthy of such talent.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    It's a very American mentality. Criminals should rot in jail type of thing. No second chances to anyone.
    I just find it strange how every other youtuber/internet-age celebrity gets into similar sorts of trouble for their past.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

This culture of not letting people change and evolve is so toxic tbh.

Look at me few years ago, was also myself in some way racist, sexist or whatever.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbon
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Only really watch YT for Jeffree Star.
    Hes so fascinating! He literally turned from a myspace music has-been into this billionaire thanks to makeup.

Makes me want to launch my own makeup line and become rich like him and Kylie Jenner
    There's a recurring theme in a lot of those beauty vloggers' past.
    After Gabriel Zamora Called Jeffree Star a Racist, Fans Found Old Racist Tweets From the Most Popular Beauty Vloggers

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied

I think YouTubers peaked around 2009-2012, but there have always been great content creators on that site. Kingsley's my favourite, but there are tonnes of talented YouTubers who don't get nearly as much credit as they deserve.

Most of the ones that blow up are bleh, though.

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Hes so fascinating! He literally turned from a myspace music has-been into this billionaire thanks to makeup.

Makes me want to launch my own makeup line and become rich like him and Kylie Jenner

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I like some of the original content on YouTube but I find so much of it to be self indulgent dross.
    I concur. So many egotistical "vloggers" etc., and it annoys me that they're considered celebrities - the bar is clearly set much lower nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    I have never watched YouTubers.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    But that's not necessary a bad thing. Then you can choose who do you like the most, otherwise it would've been boring.
    That's the thing I personally find so many people doing a certain thing that it's hard for me to only limit myself to certain youtubers, so i just watch different ones every time...i find it hard to limit myself when there's so many people doing cool thing so I just watch whatever comes up

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

I like some of the original content on YouTube but I find so much of it to be self indulgent dross.

With that being said, I find myself aimlessly watching stupid animal content whenever Im bored. like I follow this really annoying couple that have the CUTEST malamute dogs. I hate myself for it but I really want a malamute.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

But that's not necessary a bad thing. Then you can choose who do you like the most, otherwise it would've been boring.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X